LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More than a wet fart

I had a chance to be diapered today. I was doing some chores around the house and had wet a few times. Then I went down the basement. I felt the urge to fart, so I did. Well, it was a lot more than a fart.

A little bit mess slipped out. I figured, oh well, and continued to poop. Really runny and felt really good. Then I went back to my chores.

• Like 1
I had a chance to be diapered today. I was doing some chores around the house and had wet a few times. Then I went down the basement. I felt the urge to fart, so I did. Well, it was a lot more than a fart.
A little bit mess slipped out. I figured, oh well, and continued to poop. Really runny and felt really good. Then I went back to my chores.

Sounds like alot to clean up lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

On the subject of farting

When I drink coffee for too many days, I get crazy gas attacks. I've been out diapered while having large build ups of gas attacks that would hit me every 2 or 3 mins. Sometimes letting even one gas build up out into your diaper can smell like you pooped

Have had many a wet farts over the years that turned into more than just a small amount of poo, the only times I am bothered by this anymore is when at work thinking in just need to fart and instead fill my diaper with poop, on the weekends I don't worry about this but as I work guard duty and I'm alone all during my shift, but during the week I work at a hospital and I can't go running around in a messy diaper and need to go change.