LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm new! like really really new...

Welcome to the site, Avery! I hope you like it here. :) Feel free to shoot me a message if you're up for chatting! I was in a similar position as you when I first discovered this lifestyle, and so have a lot of other folks here.

There is a wealth of knowledge compassion and understanding here. Feel free to research and ask questions and i an sure you will get allot of response. for myself i learned early in my life i liked to wear and pee in diapers. as time went on i did the spurge and purge several times (even with my girlfriends or wife( later) never finding out. i made the decision to go 24/7 couple years ago and for myself never regretted it. Be sure to consider all the facts before you do that because as many will tell you it is hard if not improbable to go back after awhile of doing it. But feel free to read and ask questions WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE!

Hi Avery, just wanted to get a welcome in myself. Having someplace to come to, and discuss things, or read up on posting of others is great. I've been at this for a long time, long before we had the internet and websites, like this one. So,

• 1 month later...