LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Jeans

My truck has been in for repairs since June 5th. I've been riding my motorcycle since then as my daily driver as it's my only other transportation. Usually when it's rainy I take the truck but I haven't had any choice in the matter. Murphy's Law being what it is we've been having severe thunderstorms some of the time and I've been riding in it s lot.

i've noticed that when my seat gets wet, even when I use the hand towel I carry with me to dry it off before riding my butt still gets wet. I have a couple seams in the seat so when the seat gets wet the water seeps through the stitching into the foam padding beneath. When I sit on the seat and compress the wet padding it seeps back through the stitching soaking into my jeans. The wet spots look just like the smiles you get from a leaking diaper lol.

Once I realized this was happening I also realized that I have been stopping at gas stations to fuel,

that was me on fathers day. I took my motorcycle to lowes to get a small part, On the way started to rain, got the rain coat out. my top stayed dry but my pants was wet. The weird thing is my diaper was dry and kept my butt dry on inside the out side of my jean was soaked. good thing for plastic backing.