LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Or Medical Brand Diapers On Flight

12 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I agree no one is suppose to see my diaper.  My biggest concern would be when my diaper is pulled down while going poop.  It is not always so easy to hide in public stalls.  

And Rearz makes the same diaper in white.

If some creep is looking at you through the crack in the restroom stall door or peering under the partition, they get what they deserve (with the exception of a black eye and bloody lip!)

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

If some creep is looking at you through the crack in the restroom stall door or peering under the partition, they get what they deserve (with the exception of a black eye and bloody lip!)

Fair enough!

I will say that with some stalls now a days the cracks are so big it is hard to not see someone especially at the airports.

On 11/19/2017 at 7:33 AM, MarkSmith said:

I have been debating switching to plain white diapers when I am working.  I do not care so much about some paramedic or hospital worker knowing I wear pink diapers but I do feel if anyone at work saw that I wear pink diapers it could cause trouble.  An all white diaper on the hand would always be assumed I have a medical condition.  The thing is I really do not want too.

Get a plain colored onsie and exposure will be a non issue. I wear dark blue.

After wetting my pants in an airplane and again in the terminal leaving the airport several years ago when suffering from a UTI issue, I will never travel again without wearing a diaper.  I have gone through security many many times without issue on these occasions, but to be fair, my diaper is almost always dry, and it is not a super large ABDL style.  Also, since I am near age 70, maybe this helps as well?

I want to say there is a difference if your diaper it used but definately not always.  I have been in a private screening room three times and in each scenario my diaper was fairly used (Honestly there are very few times it is not wet).  It seems when your diaper is heavily saturated the x-ray screener is more likely to flag your entire crotch area.  If this occurs I do recommend if you are wearing a diaper to request a private screening because if not your bisiness could be out there for everyone to see.  Twice I was not asked for a private screening in this situation and I just went along with the invasive search right there at the security station.  Both times the TSA agents lifted my shirt up and ran their fingers inside the waistband of my diaper right there next to the scanner.  The difference between the two scenarios was that one time I was wearing a Nightproofs Incontinence style diaper made by First Street and the other time I was wearing a Rearz Princess diaper.  With the incontinence diaper the screener did not react to it all.  For him it was business as usual and he knew that obviously it was my diaper that flagged the scanner.  With my Rearz Princess diaper the screener seemed flabbergasted and would not clear me calling for his supervisor.  In my opinion the difference in reaction was a man in a pink diaper.  That is why I originally started this post.  

Internally I fight this all the time when I am in a professional enviroment.  The baby in me wants to wear my pink diapers and the adult in me says a plain old white diaper.  The baby feelings of course are normally stronger.

I can promise you I have gone through many airport scanners where my diaper is almost bursting and I am not flagged.  Now a days I wear a onesie and that seems to help with the scan.  My plastic panties on the other hand like to flag my pockets for some reason.

MarkSmith - I am in total agreement with what you wrote.  I like my less than adult diapers, but usually opt for the white ones when doing the airport shuffle.  I have also had about the same interactions with TSA.  When I get stopped now, I always ask for a private screening.  Usually, it is not that big of a deal, but does delay me a little. 

7 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I can promise you I have gone through many airport scanners where my diaper is almost bursting and I am not flagged.  Now a days I wear a onesie and that seems to help with the scan.  My plastic panties on the other hand like to flag my pockets for some reason.

I travel enough that I got a TSA Pre-clearance, which means that I rarely go through the scanners anymore.   When I do go through the scanner, my right shoulder always gets flagged, which is not related to any padding.  But the pat-down is fairly routine and not a big deal.

Haha, so I just had an interesting experience. Flying back from a long international trip where I visited several different countries for days at a time, I got flagged for secondary screening at London Heathrow. This consisted of them opening up all of my bags. One of my bags was FULL of Crinklz diapers (in addition to the one I was wearing at the time). The contract "security" worker looked at the diapers and said "nappies for children?" Yes, I said. He promptly closed up my bag and sent me on my way. Haha what a joke. Security theater indeed.

22 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Internally I fight this all the time when I am in a professional enviroment.  The baby in me wants to wear my pink diapers and the adult in me says a plain old white diaper.  The baby feelings of course are normally stronger.

What about getting a pink cover and putting it on after you get through security?

3 hours ago, KinsyInRibbons said:

I have to say, reading through your topics, part of the sissy side is being female, and you are getting a very small taste of that experience right there. I personally love pink, I don't wear a lot of it though. I tend to wear more bold colors, and the such, because I get treated differently when I wear pink or other "girlie" colors. I get mansplained to more, I get ignored more, I get infantilized (not in a good way) more, so on so forth.

When my hair is pulled back tight, and I wear reds, blues, blacks, or whites, my skirt is not pleated, or is a pencil skirt, or I am wearing slacks (Not jeans) I tend to get spoken down to less. (Note, it just reduces it.) My career is a male dominated career. I am an aeronautical mechanic, and the worse part of my job is not being taken seriously by 90% of my peers because I am a lady. When I stopped wearing pink, it immediately got better.

You are literally being faced with the same choice I, and many other women, have had to make. Express our selves, and be treated less than "people" or conform to stupid standards to turn less than into slightly less than.

I used to be an aviation electrician and I honestly know exactly what you are talking about.  I do want to express my female side and sometimes I do not care who knows and otber times I am worried about being fired or ridiculed.

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday will be my first time flying while diapered. Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi will be my diapers of choice for the trip. SDK's or Kiddos are what I want to wear, but like most have said the medical style diapers will raise less suspicion. 

1 hour ago, SoggySoCal said:

Wednesday will be my first time flying while diapered. Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi will be my diapers of choice for the trip. SDK's or Kiddos are what I want to wear, but like most have said the medical style diapers will raise less suspicion. 

Wear what you want and do not allow TSA to dictate how you feel.  SDKs especially since they are basically an all white diaper minus the front panel.  I am Platnimum on Delta and have only been scrutinized once this year....and I was wearing a heavily used Rearz pink princess diaper.

8 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Wear what you want and do not allow TSA to dictate how you feel.  SDKs especially since they are basically an all white diaper minus the front panel.  I am Platnimum on Delta and have only been scrutinized once this year....and I was wearing a heavily used Rearz pink princess diaper.

I'm choosing to wear the Tena's because if I get pulled aside or if my bags get searched I'd prefer them to assume I have some medical need. I doubt they'd inquire ether way, but at this time it's what I'm more comfortable doing.