LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Or Medical Brand Diapers On Flight

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 4:32 PM, dlmolicares said:

You can also pack one as carry on, then put it on after you get through the screening... might be easier.

I am flying tomorrow and this is my plan.  I have never flown diapered but I am looking forward to avoiding the airplane lavatory.

In 1981 when I wore a disposable diaper during a flight from Los Angeles to Newark ABDL diapers were not on the market. Instead I wore an Attends tape-on.

To this day I continue to wear non-ABDL diapers on flights. These days I find GoodNites Tru-Fit most effective. If necessary I can change those disposable pads easily in an airplane lav. Until Tru-Fit came along in 2014 I wore Attends tape-on.

16 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

I've not seen any ABDL "designer" diaper that offers a better performance value than ConfiDry 24/7.

For the price I agree.  A Rearz overnight out performs a Confidry 24/7 and does not clump near as bad.  Since I only use my diapers for pee pee I have to pull them down to go number 2.  With Rearz diapers you can do this over and over and your diaper stays perfect with the padding never breaking up.  Dry 24/7...not so much.  Also, you can only adjust the tapes once with Dry 24/7s where Rearz allows for multiple re-adjustments.  I would rather wear the better diaper!

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

For the price I agree.  A Rearz overnight out performs a Confidry 24/7 and does not clump near as bad.  Since I only use my diapers for pee pee I have to pull them down to go number 2.  With Rearz diapers you can do this over and over and your diaper stays perfect with the padding never breaking up.  Dry 24/7...not so much.  Also, you can only adjust the tapes once with Dry 24/7s where Rearz allows for multiple re-adjustments.  I would rather wear the better diaper!

At $86 for a "case" of 36, that's insane. Comparatively I pay $115 for a case of 72 drys. So I could just about wear TWO Drys for each one Rearz. And honestly by the time I fill a Dry up I'm ready for a change anyways... 6-8 waking hours in one diaper is enough.

Medical style. Just because you never know who knows who. For instance, I am a sheriff's deputy. There are police at the airport. Law enforcement is a tight knit community in which someone you knew from your agency may have gone to another agency for better pay or bennies or whatever. There are police at the airport in their own division of PD that only stay at the airport. These guys talk with TSA on a regular and that would be a topic of conversation. Enough so that they might even rewind the camera and show one of these officers the guy who just walked through in a wet adult baby diaper. Then one of them says "oh shit, I know that guy!" And now your local social media or word of mouth spreads back through people who respected you. Now you have been reduced to a source of entertainment and end your career in humiliation rather than the simple pitty and or sympathy you would have had if you just wore an all white diaper instead. But I digress. Somebody in a crowded airport knows someone who knows someone you know. If you don't mind rolling the dice and wearing when you don't have to, or going all in and stuffing That baby diaper to gauge the competency and professionalism your local tsa employee, then be my guest.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

At $86 for a "case" of 36, that's insane. Comparatively I pay $115 for a case of 72 drys. So I could just about wear TWO Drys for each one Rearz. And honestly by the time I fill a Dry up I'm ready for a change anyways... 6-8 waking hours in one diaper is enough.

Money to buy diapers is not a problem for me so I buy the better diaper that also keeps me in touch with my sissy side.  I also on average only wear two Rearz diapers a day against your three. 

8 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Medical style. Just because you never know who knows who. For instance, I am a sheriff's deputy. There are police at the airport. Law enforcement is a tight knit community in which someone you knew from your agency may have gone to another agency for better pay or bennies or whatever. There are police at the airport in their own division of PD that only stay at the airport. These guys talk with TSA on a regular and that would be a topic of conversation. Enough so that they might even rewind the camera and show one of these officers the guy who just walked through in a wet adult baby diaper. Then one of them says "oh shit, I know that guy!" And now your local social media or word of mouth spreads back through people who respected you. Now you have been reduced to a source of entertainment and end your career in humiliation rather than the simple pitty and or sympathy you would have had if you just wore an all white diaper instead. But I digress. Somebody in a crowded airport knows someone who knows someone you know. If you don't mind rolling the dice and wearing when you don't have to, or going all in and stuffing That baby diaper to gauge the competency and professionalism your local tsa employee, then be my guest.

I travel all the time wearing diapers and I have only had to pull my pants down revealing my diaper twice.  Once in Amsterdam and once in San Diego, neither airport being my home airport.  I have been screened at my home airport in a private room but they never took my pants down.  At my home airport I promise you no one in TSA knows who I am and I know no law enforcement in my area at all.  I do agree medical diapers are less risky as if I am seen in my Rearz pink Princess diaper there is no doubt I was the talk of TSAs day.

I made it through security at my port of departure and both flights with no issues.  The diaper was a blessing when I got stuck in the middle seat on both flights and our taxi in at arrival seemed like forever!

11 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Money to buy diapers is not a problem for me so I buy the better diaper that also keeps me in touch with my sissy side.  I also on average only wear two Rearz diapers a day against your three. 

I travel all the time wearing diapers and I have only had to pull my pants down revealing my diaper twice.  Once in Amsterdam and once in San Diego, neither airport being my home airport.  I have been screened at my home airport in a private room but they never took my pants down.  At my home airport I promise you no one in TSA knows who I am and I know no law enforcement in my area at all.  I do agree medical diapers are less risky as if I am seen in my Rearz pink Princess diaper there is no doubt I was the talk of TSAs day.

Glad you're comfortable in your skin. When I posted that yesterday I was wearing in uniform. Today I'm wearing in jeans and t-shirt. Wife didn't even know and she knows w hat to look for (snug jeans and dry247). I'm much more relaxed now and so is my outlook. Do your thing. If you're comfortable in your skin then do you. Releasing your inhibition and control is what our lifestyle is all about. I hope showing your diaper was as exciting as it sounds!

9 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Glad you're comfortable in your skin. When I posted that yesterday I was wearing in uniform. Today I'm wearing in jeans and t-shirt. Wife didn't even know and she knows w hat to look for (snug jeans and dry247). I'm much more relaxed now and so is my outlook. Do your thing. If you're comfortable in your skin then do you. Releasing your inhibition and control is what our lifestyle is all about. I hope showing your diaper was as exciting as it sounds!

I am not trying to show my diaper at all.  I go to great lengths to insure my diaper is never exposed to anyone usually.  TSA has a job to do and I respect that.  At the same time I have a right to wear what makes me happy.  I fight myself on this all the time.  If I just wore a plain diaper to work or when travelling then there is no risk of people knowing I am an adult baby sissy.  At the same time I know I am not wearing the diaper that makes me feel good.  It honestly is an internal conflict.  If someone sees my pink diapers at work will I lose my job?  Honestly I have no idea.  Would they think the same way of they saw a Rearz Inspire + Incontrol all white diaper....I do not know either.  I do know I do not see other peoples underwear at work and essential that is what I feel a diaper is.  I imagine when travelling a crossdresser would not stop wearing panties simply because TSA will know when he goes through the scanner.  In our lifestyle it seems to be about moods.  Some days I do not give a S-H about who knows I wear pink diapers and other days I am embarrassed to change in a public batbroom stall.  The ups and downs of wearing diapers.

I wore nappies the whole time on my recent trip to the States. I had no problems at the airport. My nappy was at least damp if not wet and nothing was said. I was frisked down but the guy was very professional. My carry on full of my inco stuff was given a quick search by a lady who never said a word and just handed it back. It was the first time I had flown since having to wear nappies and it was no problem at all.

Recently I have been wearing a onesie through security where I did not before because I heard TSA hates it when they can not stick their finger in the waistband of your pants.  I also switched to plastic panties with thicker elastic on the leg openings.  Everytime I go through the scanner I get flagged for my right or left pocket.  The only thing I can figure is the thicker legband.  All they do is run the back of their hand down my pants leg and off I go.

3 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I am not trying to show my diaper at all.  I go to great lengths to insure my diaper is never exposed to anyone usually.  TSA has a job to do and I respect that.  At the same time I have a right to wear what makes me happy.  I fight myself on this all the time.  If I just wore a plain diaper to work or when travelling then there is no risk of people knowing I am an adult baby sissy.  At the same time I know I am not wearing the diaper that makes me feel good.  It honestly is an internal conflict.  If someone sees my pink diapers at work will I lose my job?  Honestly I have no idea.  Would they think the same way of they saw a Rearz Inspire + Incontrol all white diaper....I do not know either.  I do know I do not see other peoples underwear at work and essential that is what I feel a diaper is.  I imagine when travelling a crossdresser would not stop wearing panties simply because TSA will know when he goes through the scanner.  In our lifestyle it seems to be about moods.  Some days I do not give a S-H about who knows I wear pink diapers and other days I am embarrassed to change in a public batbroom stall.  The ups and downs of wearing diapers.

I didn't mean you were trying to show them but it happened anyway. Wasn't there any sort of excitement for you after?

2 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I didn't mean you were trying to show them but it happened anyway. Wasn't there any sort of excitement for you after?

IDK.  I was proud that I was comfortable enough to stand there in a pink princess diaper and have no shame.  The TSA supervisor was unphased but the young TSA screener seemed mortified.  I do get a thrill out of humilation but as I get older I am much more discreet out of respect for others.

So I guess yes and no.

I typically wear a Pull Up style diaper.   I don't have a full need, but tend to avoid using the bathrooms on the plane.     The last time I flew from Hawaii and leaked a small bit.  Nobody else noticed, but I may go to a diaper on longer flights.

I have slight AB tendencies, but an AB decorated diaper isn't of high interest.  I prefer the simple white diapers that are good quality.

I don't fly, but when out in public I wear medical diapers instead of AB.  That's just my personal choice. I'd say wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.  I wear medical just in case of an emergency or something happens and I end up in a hospital or whatever and people see my diaper. A plain white diaper would be easier to explain than one with baby prints. 

17 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I don't fly, but when out in public I wear medical diapers instead of AB.  That's just my personal choice. I'd say wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.  I wear medical just in case of an emergency or something happens and I end up in a hospital or whatever and people see my diaper. A plain white diaper would be easier to explain than one with baby prints. 

I have been debating switching to plain white diapers when I am working.  I do not care so much about some paramedic or hospital worker knowing I wear pink diapers but I do feel if anyone at work saw that I wear pink diapers it could cause trouble.  An all white diaper on the hand would always be assumed I have a medical condition.  The thing is I really do not want too.

3 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

I have been debating switching to plain white diapers when I am working.  I do not care so much about some paramedic or hospital worker knowing I wear pink diapers but I do feel if anyone at work saw that I wear pink diapers it could cause trouble.  An all white diaper on the hand would always be assumed I have a medical condition.  The thing is I really do not want too.

That's your call to make. If you want pink, go with the pink. ^_^

You can always say, "I don't care what color they are.  I found that of the many different ones I've tried these fit and work the best and that's a lot more important than what color they happen to be, especially since I'm the only one who is supposed to see them anyway when I put them on and take them off."

I think people worry too much about this - most people do not care.  I've flown diapered many times on overnight flights, just in case I have a night time accident. I've recently flown on the red eye from the USA back home to England and from Doha to Heathrow as well.

No problem. I prefer to put one on before the airport as well - I made the mistake once of thinking I'd get one on after security. Problem with that was I had to lay on the toilet floor and do it ... which was grim.  I don't recommend. 

1 hour ago, BedWetMark said:

I made the mistake once of thinking I'd get one on after security. Problem with that was I had to lay on the toilet floor and do it ... which was grim.  I don't recommend. 

The lack of suitable public diaper changing spaces is a problem that is only going to get worse as the largest parts of our population become increasingly diaper dependent... both children and adults.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You can always say, "I don't care what color they are.  I found that of the many different ones I've tried these fit and work the best and that's a lot more important than what color they happen to be, especially since I'm the only one who is supposed to see them anyway when I put them on and take them off."

I agree no one is suppose to see my diaper.  My biggest concern would be when my diaper is pulled down while going poop.  It is not always so easy to hide in public stalls.  

And Rearz makes the same diaper in white.