LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Or Medical Brand Diapers On Flight

This is exactly why I haven't flown diapered, although after my last flight involved a sleeping bowling ball between my seat and the lunchbox that passed for an airplane's bathroom, I've seriously reconsidered as a matter of practicality. I would honestly say where what you like and just tolerate the screening. Remember, the job is just as unpleasant for the TSA agent as it is for you, and everyone at the checkpoint is worried about the same thing: getting to their plane on time, not seeing one passenger's diaper. I'd actually argue that anyone interested in your diaper is likely an AB/DL as well, in which case after you both clear security, it might be worth inquiring to see if they'll admit that's why they were staring. (At the very least they'll feel as awkward as you did! :P)

When were you pulled aside in Amsterdam? I'm asking because I know Europe has been on edge lately over security as a result of credible threats to the region. This is why there's a ban on laptops in the cabin for flights heading to the US from Europe, (which in and of itself has created another issue by having scores of lithium-ion batteries sitting in a cargo hold, which could be just as effective at bringing a plane down as the terrorists plan to fill a laptop with explosives, ironically accomplishing exactly what it's supposed to prevent,) and why there was consideration taken to extend that ban to everything larger than a smartphone. Given that the infamous "Fruit-of-Kaboom" underwear bomber used diaper material in his (thankfully) poorly constructed bomb, I fully understand why the security guy in Amsterdam did the extra screening and used a metal detector. Granted, I know it's invasive and I'm sorry that you were subjected to it, but I can see why it happened.

Wear your Rearz Princess diapers, if only as defiance to the terrorists who would have you change who you are. Occasionally (read: very rarely) I'll wear something in pink, especially since pink is one of my company's colors, and I also have a pink electronic device. If you saw me though, you wouldn't be calling me "girly" based off of other physical appearances. (I may be "girly" but I look like I can turn most people into a "manly" shade of black and blue, even though I never would.)

I have been screened on three continents in the last month. Not a big deal in any country, especially the US. I do choose to wear incon diapers and not the ABDL ones, but I can't imagine the TSA folks giving you a bad time.

22 hours ago, WetDad said:

I have been screened on three continents in the last month. Not a big deal in any country, especially the US. I do choose to wear incon diapers and not the ABDL ones, but I can't imagine the TSA folks giving you a bad time.

How through were the screenings?

In Rejkevic my laptop bag was opened and they peeked in, seeing my spare diaper. Never pulled out, no mention made.

In Amsterdam my laptop bag had to have all the electronics removed. Laptop, Android tablet, Kindle, phone charging battery. Spare diaper remained inside. Also, my carry on luggage bag received extra inspection because I had many bottles of hotel shampoo. (I save them for our local homeless shelter) He saw a pile of clothes including my PUL pants, and said nothing. Only questioned me about the shampoo bottles, then said he liked what I was doing.

Narita has a new secure scanner that replaces the old magnet-o-meter. Stand hands up and turn around 360 slowly. No further inspection needed.

In the US I have Pre-Check and I very seldom get any extra attention. Only twice this year have been I patted down. Once because they had no Pre-Check (regional airport), and once because my ankle turned up on the scanner. In both cases, they searched me manually and they were more nervous about it than I was. Yes I was diapered each time, but I always change into a dry one before getting in the line.

From what I can see you are a diaper lover, so am I. First off I do not want to compare my lifestyle or the way I deal with diapers to yours let me make that clear. For the most time I choose to go 24/7 in diapers that is all by choice. For my daily job I fly quite a lot and if I go by myself I wear a diaper, if colleagues go along to choose not to wear during the flight, but I do take diapers along for otherwise I can

On 6/24/2017 at 8:02 AM, dlnoir said:

From what I can see you are a diaper lover, so am I. First off I do not want to compare my lifestyle or the way I deal with diapers to yours let me make that clear. For the most time I choose to go 24/7 in diapers that is all by choice. For my daily job I fly quite a lot and if I go by myself I wear a diaper, if colleagues go along to choose not to wear during the flight, but I do take diapers along for otherwise I can

• 2 weeks later...