LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 1 month later...

That is really more about babies than little girls since they can be for baby boys and sissies. We are all about Dolly, which is just for girls and much more interactive since you talk to her, hug her, kiss her and if you look at her, you will see she has a kind of expression that says she has feelings and she looks like us and looks normal wearing clothes like ours

dilliy3.jpg

For me, pacifier is part of baby chastizement and I have to wear it on a cord around my nick like a necklace

paci2.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my giant pooh bear and just received my paci and don't know how I lived without it! Just wish it was socially acceptable to use it as an adult. It's very calming for me.

Hugs

Emily

• 2 weeks later...

518Pq6TVtdL._SY400_.jpgI've tried pacifiers and they did nothing for me, so that solidified my position as an adult kid rather than an adult baby. 

Stuffed animals, though? I like those. I don't have a lot of them, besides my extensive Beanie Baby collection, but I just got this bunny. She is THE SOFTEST and so cute. I love the floral fabric on her ears and feet. Her "real" name is Posy but I think she needs something cuter.

• 3 months later...

I haves over 100 stuffies and 6 paci but only one paci is an adult paci...my favorite stuffies are my t-bear and f*ckin cow( long story behind his name lol) and my little zombie unicorn i had custom made and also the rainbow dash took me build a bear to make for valentiens day this year...oh..and i cant forget my lil slothy...i could name off each one of em cuz theyre all my favorites but i moslty only sleeps with the ones i nist named cuz theres not enoigh room in bed for all of thems....but its super fun to dive into my giant pile of stuffies and snuggle em all

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Love my pacis, have about 10, different colors for different outfits lol, all adult teats, about the same amount of stuffies but need more lol, love my plush unicorns

• 9 months later...

I have a lovely big white Bear I like to cuddle he is warm and very nice, I use my NUK-5 to keep myself quite and not disturb my neighbours by reciting affirmations of obedience aloud. It will stay in my mouth all night and I wake up still sucking it and keeping silent, I ❤️ my NUK5.

• 1 month later...

I have an extensive Beanie Baby and Beanie Buddy collection (from the 90s and early 2000s, don't care for the style of the newer ones) thanks to my grandma. I still love them. I have a few unicorn stuffies too and some Care Bears (one vintage, two newer).

• 1 month later...

My purple paci I call purky mommy’s not a fan of the name because it sounds to much like a drug but it is mine sometimes *blush*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and my blankie is called Arfer because it’s covered in dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...

I don't wear diapers, but like my pink NUK 3 Classic latex pacifier.

Animal plush toys (especially moose) are my main weakness from girlie stuff, I have over 100. Favourite brand : NICI.