LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth to work

On a whim, I decided to wear my cloth diaper to work today. I found some pants that fit over them nicely, and brought a backup set incase of issues. I wore them for 10 hrs, and wet them 2 times. No noticeable drooping or bulge (I did wear plastic pants and a onesie) and it felt fine. When I got home, the diaper was VERY wet, as was my mid section where the wetness was. However, it created a few questions:

It seemed like wetting 2 times might of been pushing it. I felt like there was slight urine smell (I could of been imagining things) but I didn't enjoy how wet I was by the time I got home. So how do I handle changing? What do I do with the wet cloth diaper afterwards? What is the best way to go about bringing supplies in/out of the bathroom?

I wear good nites to work. And I pee in it all day without changing it once. It's all about letting your pee out slowly instead of all at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear good nites to work. And I pee in it all day without changing it once. It's all about letting your pee out slowly instead of all at once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peeing slowly controls a potential flooding/leaking issue, not absorbancy. Plus our bodies are all different. Quantity, motabolism, bladder size, medical issues & others can affect what our urine output is in a given time/situation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I wear cloth to work almost every day. I develop nasty rashes from wearing disposables for extended periods of time. On some days I can get by with single layer terrycloth pull-ons but most days I wear a prefold diaper. I wear plastic pants and a onesie to keep everything in place and help with sag as the day goes by. My wife can always tell if I don't put the onesie on. She says that it is difficult to tell that I am wearing a diaper when wearing a onesie. I always wear the sleeveless summer time onesie from Babykins. Great product.

I don't wear disposables, never really have. I simply wore the cloth pull up w/ no extra inserts, plastic pants and a onesie. It can easily take 2 wettings, and thats good soakings. Tops ive done is 4, and it leaked into the PP by the 4th.

We only have 1 bathroom for about 120 people, and 90% of the people know me. I usually wear cargo khaki type pants, maybe jeans on the weekend. Wearing them was the easy part, but I would probably want to change at somepoint during the shift.