LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rediscovering Goodnites

Before I go any further, I should explain that I have a love/hate relationship with Goodnites. Goodnites and Pull Ups were the two things years ago that were my first exposure and venture into ABDL. Goodnites were also what I was wearing when my folks found out I was ABDL, but that's a story for a different day.

Right now, I am currently on a much-needed vacation in Jacksonville, Florida, with my family. I brought a few diapers with me for the chance that I might be able to wear at some point. For me, this means thick ABU diapers, because I like my diapers thick, and when I have the urge to go, my diapers need to be able to hold a lot. They aren't exactly discreet, and this is a problem for me because my family is not keen whatsoever with my ABDL side, and we're all sharing a hotel room.

20 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

How did you manage to get out of the water without the goodnite bursting?
I wore one in the bath once, it pretty much exploded when I stood up.

All of the SAP shifted to the bottom, making it sag like crazy. I never put any pressure on it, though. That might've had something to do with it.

21 hours ago, boobybird89 said:

Just something about them, like a quick diaper fix with cute designs. I liked the plain white ones in the 2000s more though.

They're really hard to find, though. I wore the plain white ones as a kid, and they fit me the best, but the designs are cool though.