LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hoosiers in Diapers

CalibHiggs

Hi my name is Caleb and I am a diaper lover and the South Bend area. I would love to talk with others and meet up with others. Anyone in Indiana who likes diapers feel free to respond to this post.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My name is Serenity or Trinity and I am new to the AB community around Elkhart Indiana trying to actually get in touch with people and maybe establish friends or more so in order to maybe have a support group of sorts...

Hello my name is Serenity and I just moved to the area about a year and a half ago to be with my girlfriend who was supposed to be a mistress... Well anyways things didn't turn out as expected and now I can pursue my Diaper community's and all.. hopefully to find a Daddy or Mommy some time... Somewhere close to Elkhart, Indiana... I wish to live full time as a baby girl... However, myain concern is having a sense of family here and establishing a sense of community especially in the diaper lovers community... I literally don't have any family here especially that is ok with my being in Diapers... Hi friends