LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any welsh nappy wearers?

• 4 weeks later...

@gemma and miss mommy xx Hi im from prestatyn north wales x i would live to get my nappy changed if any girls/mommy is ok to do so i pee in mine a lot and im also up for changing a girls nappy too snapchat ne on dewic1980   i'd love to hear from you guys ?

Hi where about have you moved from wrexham to xx i could do with a nappy change today xxx

Where abouts are you bow then hun as j need my nappy changing if thats ok xxx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. Nappy lover from Swansea here. I've been into nappys for ages now but never had a place to wear them. Looking for friends round the Swansea area, and a bit possibly a but furhter away, who can help give me a space to be myself. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all I’m a Welsh nappy wearer living near Cardiff. I would love to meet and chat with anyone and potentially meet a mummy or daddy. I like to pretend I’m a dirty little boy who haven’t cleaned himself properly after using the toilet and I’m checked all over and wiped clean. It sounds detailed maybe a bit strange to some but it’s to do with my childhood to be honest this is what got me into this. I also would love to meet playmates and anyone that is a nappy wearer. Thank you all.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I’m from mid wales and have been very scared to message in this forum, but have seen it for a while. I’m from Aberystwyth and like wearing nappies, I just like to know there are other people around me who like the same thing. And want to know if there are anyone else around

On 10/30/2023 at 12:39 AM, Alfi said:

Hi, I’m from mid wales and have been very scared to message in this forum, but have seen it for a while. I’m from Aberystwyth and like wearing nappies, I just like to know there are other people around me who like the same thing. And want to know if there are anyone else around

Hey  I'm a DL  and I'm from  Carmarthen  

• 1 month later...