LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Another video game reference I spotted, hope you don't mind it in movies and TV... in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, the trophy description for Baby Mario references that he is still in diapers. In Europe versions, it says he's still in nappies. For the complete text, go to this link https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_trophies_in_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS#Super_Mario_Bros and scroll to #83 under Super Mario Bros.

Also not really worthy of note, but the Toads wear diapers or white, diaper-like pants... it's never really been confirmed. Bye

On ?6?/?17?/?2017 at 1:24 AM, Leaf said:

Not sure its really that much of a diaper reference if it's an actually baby character wearing it.

And Toad wears pants.

Eh, I think it counts as one. But if not, well it didn't hurt to mention it. And it is never confirmed what Toads wear. Plus, your art looks nice,

33 minutes ago, Leaf said:

um, my art doesn't cost $100 plus?

And I am sure it's been confirmed, even if it hasnt though, Nintendo isn't the kind of company to draw Toad in a diaper constantly.

You say for a new base it could cost $40+ (really bro?) and shading $10 to $15. That's $55.00, 45 short of a $100, but I'm pretty sure my request would surmount it considering that it'd be two characters... so that $80, and $10 shading. I know you set the price ultimately, but I'd prolly say you'd set my request a bit up there.

I've played a lot of Mario games and have never seen confirmation. Please direct me to it.

• Like 1