LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants with Cloth Inserts

I've asked this question many years ago and got mixed results and wanted to see if this has been tried/tested more. Anyone ever wear plastic pants with just cloth diaper inserts? If so, what was your experience like? Did you use them to wet?

They have to be especially equipped for that. About 20 years ago, Robinson's in England had a panty designed for that. Also the Sani-Pant by Salk was for that but the liner had some stickum on it. Kanga was a waterproof textile made for that but did not go over well

I do not know what the point would be. How many wettings could it possibly hold?

Sani- Pant had snaps on the liner. I think it was only 3 layers and 5" wide with two snaps on each end that fastened on the front and back waist.

Yes, years ago Wards sold flannel lined pastic pants that had snap in flannel liners. They didn't hardly hold any pee, I had to double or triple them up to be any good.

Sounds like the Salk "Pro-pant"

Try a pocket diaper. Its basicly a diaper cover, with a pocket for inserts. Very simple, and easy to use, also alows you to adjust your absorbancy and such. I got a pair from snap ez and thay work rather well. I just have problems with them because I sleep on my sides.

I have used a low rider plastic pant with a cloth diaper insert , both from Babykins. Yes I wet.. The insert did its job but my hips were sweaty. I prefer a full cloth diaper and the insert if I am to be away from home more than an hour or so. Shorter times I will not use the insert. Usually I will need to use the diaper due to urge issues

Well, none of them are going to work like a full-size diaper and rubber panties. An insert just does not have what it takes. It might be useful for minor problems like BHP dribbles but it just does not have the size or amount of material to do the work and the same of pocket diapers, the AIO has had a bad reputation for 30 years and is not changing any time soon. Both the "diaper" and the waterproof shell close at the same spot and levave the same opening for side sleepers to leak at. With a true diaper and full size rubber panty, even a snap-on panty there is no real opening through which the wet can escape. Also, from the time of DPF two panties were often recommended; a plastic under a rubber and back in the day children who wet were often double-pantied for bed

On ?6?/?17?/?2017 at 1:07 AM, InstantClassic said:

I've asked this question many years ago and got mixed results and wanted to see if this has been tried/tested more. Anyone ever wear plastic pants with just cloth diaper inserts? If so, what was your experience like? Did you use them to wet?

If I am planning on being out for a full day without a chance to change or if I expect I may have a stinky along the way, I will wear a disposable with an old pair of Salk pants over them (they have the waterproof backing cracked open in the crotch area) and over this I will wear a cloth diaper followed by another Salk waterproof pantie.

Yes I do wear plastic pants with just cloth diaper inserts every so now and then but just around the house. My experience? Well in all honesty they do not hold a lot but for me it is more about a nostalgic feeling. I do use them to wet, just one wetting should be fine if you are not exploding. I am born and raised in the time that cloth was still the thing to use and that feeling stayed. I do have a picture of the pant with pockets, hope you like it.

On 6/24/2017 at 11:15 AM, dlnoir said:

Yes I do wear plastic pants with just cloth diaper inserts every so now and then but just around the house. My experience? Well in all honesty they do not hold a lot but for me it is more about a nostalgic feeling. I do use them to wet, just one wetting should be fine if you are not exploding. I am born and raised in the time that cloth was still the thing to use and that feeling stayed. I do have a picture of the pant with pockets, hope you like it.

On 2017-6-26 at 6:46 AM, InstantClassic said:

Where did you get that? Looks like something id like to try!

I bought these in the UK, PVC-U-Like made them for me, I provided the design and measurement and they made them. so called made to measure.