LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked for pants wetting

naughtytodd

Anyone have their bare bottom smacked red and sore for wetting their pants? Mine are a more than a little damp right now and when Mummy finds out I'll be straight over her knee for a jolly good spanking.

I suspect lots of us who are now over 50 got spanked for pants and/or bed wetting when we were young. I was terrified of a spanking when I woke up wet but wetting my pants was more likely to end up with a spanking.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'd been promised a weekend of strict regression by Mummy P this week for a number of things that displeased her and required to take the day off so that she could address these infractions in detail.

I had been wearing plastic training pants all morning and I must confess that they were rather wet and sticky by lunchtime.

My bottom is still sizzling!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I get and love to be spanked on my bare wet butt, mommy has a variety of straps and paddles she uses on me, we have had other guys visit and get spanking too, we are open to other guys in our area dropping in chatting and wetting and then spanked.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 4:31 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I suspect lots of us who are now over 50 got spanked for pants and/or bed wetting when we were young. I was terrified of a spanking when I woke up wet but wetting my pants was more likely to end up with a spanking.

I’m over 50 and yes I was spanked for wetting the bed.  Don’t recall it happening for pants wetting but then again daytime wetting was not much of an issue for me.

Some mornings mom would go into a rage when she discovered I’d wet the bed, other times she was understanding.  Never knew which mom would get me up.  When mad, she’d yank me out of bed spanking my butt and thighs with a yard stick.  I’d cry out begging her to stop.  However, unlike dad’s whippings, mom’s spankings were more embarrassing than painful.

I’ve read accounts of kids having their face pushed/rubbed in the wet bedding while spanked.  My mom never did that, did yours?

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, WBxx said:

I’m over 50 and yes I was spanked for wetting the bed.  Don’t recall it happening for pants wetting but then again daytime wetting was not much of an issue for me.

Some mornings mom would go into a rage when she discovered I’d wet the bed, other times she was understanding.  Never knew which mom would get me up.  When mad, she’d yank me out of bed spanking my butt and thighs with a yard stick.  I’d cry out begging her to stop.  However, unlike dad’s whippings, mom’s spankings were more embarrassing than painful.

I’ve read accounts of kids having their face pushed/rubbed in the wet bedding while spanked.  My mom never did that, did yours?

My mom wasnt cruel about bedwetting. The spankings were more embarassing than painful too. The biggest embarassment was at the breakfast table in the morning when she asked whether me and my brothers had wet or dry beds. She would shake her head if the answer was yes. If she was really busy or had to work a full day she often got more angry than if she was only working part time. She worked at a job where her hours were all over the map so I guess cleaning up and laundry were a big headache for her. I didnt think about it much back then but now I understand it more I think.