LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody want to trade? (Please read full post.)

This is a somewhat specific request, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade. I have a sealed package of 12 DC Idyl size medium diapers and was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade one pristine, sealed, unopened, undamaged, suitable to photograph package of size medium Bambino Bellisimo diapers along with a half empty package of said Bambino Bellisimos with me? (Bambino only includes eight diapers to a package, you'd be receiving 12, hence the request for the half package to balance things out.)

These diapers must be from a smoke/pet-free environment, and you must be located in the USA. As far as shipping goes, we would each pay our respective shipping costs, (I pay to ship to you, you pay to ship to me,) and provide each other with tracking numbers upon shipping. The only exception would be if you literally lived in my neighborhood and we could just hand these off to each other in person and avoid shipping entirely, but that's highly unlikely to be the case.

If this interests you, please get in touch with me, and if you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time.

Archived