LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Necessity of Diapers

t has now come to the point that very moment I need to want to have a diaper on. It is most apparent when I 'm given a bath either at night or in the morning. At the moment that it is taken off and cleaned up to the time I 'm placed back into a new diaper., I really feel the need to have one back on. The comfort level of having powder sprinkled on me and then placed into a clean diaper it appears to be longer then it is. At the same time having a paci placed into my mouth as well makes it a little more relaxing

Or you decide not to wear in public so that you cement it in your mind that unless you see and hear around you the things that are part of your home, that you do not go but in a bathroom. Weigh well the decision and its possible complications, it may be irrevocable and you may not like it when you get there. rusty_pins has written at length on the matter

I do not have to put up with paper diapers and their vicissitudes, having to change at inconvenient times and going through the whole process of cleaning up, HAVING to carry the extra baggage or the potential embarrassment

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My physical need is variable. There are times when I can stay dry and times when I can't. The usual is that I could with supreme effort keep things to a dribble for a short while but that's about it :whistling: I can't know ahead of time what any given day will be like, and it can change from one extreme to the other in minutes. OAB sometimes makes me pee frequently, like every 5 minutes. SI makes me pee just because I move. UI is a instant spasm which I cannot stop,

This is an interesting topic. In my case the need comes and goes but never completely leaves. It is particularly strong when I'm already in a diaper and think on changing: I feel that the only possible option is another diaper.