LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best "everyday" clothes to wear with diapers?

I recently decided to wear denim overalls with a diaper, and it felt comfortable. I liked that I didnt have something I needed to use a belt for or tie, it just slid right over the diaper. It got me thinking, what else can be worn for "everyday" use, out and about, with diapers that is super easy and comfortable for men? Women have it a bit easier with skirts and dresses, but most mens clothing can be a bit restrictive in the crotch area, esp. with diapers. I do find nylon/track pants to work well, but haven't found much else that I can wear where I feel truly comfortable in with a diaper underneath.

Suggestions?

What is not to like about skirts - MEN WEARING SKIRTS EEK ! Come on nothing wrong with it - OK - sensitive to the issue wear a man's skirt the KILT !

18 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

I recently decided to wear denim overalls with a diaper, and it felt comfortable. I liked that I didnt have something I needed to use a belt for or tie, it just slid right over the diaper. It got me thinking, what else can be worn for "everyday" use, out and about, with diapers that is super easy and comfortable for men? Women have it a bit easier with skirts and dresses, but most mens clothing can be a bit restrictive in the crotch area, esp. with diapers. I do find nylon/track pants to work well, but haven't found much else that I can wear where I feel truly comfortable in with a diaper underneath.

Suggestions?

I have to agree, a denim shortall is great over diapers and very comfortable even with a thick diaper and plastic pants.