LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road Trip in Cloth

I was taking a 4 hr road trip and randomly decided to wear a cloth pull up with plastic panties, and try only using the diaper on the trip. I had some success, and the unsuccessful parts is where I am looking for some insight. While it was very easy to "let go" and pee standing up, I couldn't do it while driving. I tried to relax, slouch down in the seat more, stretch out more etc... but no matter how bad I had to go, I couldnt do it. I finally had to pull over, stand up and pee. The pro was I was able to set the diaper 4 times & never change, though the 4th wetting was overboard and the plastic pants did their job, but mostly, I want to be able to go while driving.

Never had the issue to wet sitting down.Most always when you sit to go poo poo you wet.Just keep trying and it will happen. Your cloth pull up will handle it fine as long as you have great fitting waterproof panties on. I only wear cloth. hate disposables.

You are "that age". Have a "male physical". the good news should be that you can otherwise wet mor often and more freely

• 2 weeks later...

If I wait long enough wetting will happen due to urge issues, usually 1 to 2 hours. I have taken a diaper bag into rest stops along the highway and changed both cloth and disposable diapers. Several times I have had to remove my pants to change my plastic panty and also dropped pins on thee floor. No one seemed to notice.