LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outfits

That outfit is a bit too mature for my tastes. I make panel skirts out of extra fabric left over from outfits I make. Check out the links below.

On 6/14/2017 at 10:02 AM, BabyJune said:

That outfit is a bit too mature for my tastes. I make panel skirts out of extra fabric left over from outfits I make. Check out the links below.

17 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I do not know about that, Here is Dolly Lisa's Dress and it is a 3T

lisamdc.jpg

Perhaps it was the girl in the original picture with the Dolly Parton figure that made the outfit look too mature. Made it a bit difficult to picture it as a toddler outfit with "them" both staring at me.

Look up some of the old futuristic girl or skating outfits from the 1950's and 60's. Almost exact

On 6/16/2017 at 9:43 AM, BabyJune said:

Perhaps it was the girl in the original picture with the Dolly Parton figure that made the outfit look too mature. Made it a bit difficult to picture it as a toddler outfit with "them" both staring at me.

That's what sold me on it. She was totally rocking it!

On 6/16/2017 at 9:43 AM, BabyJune said:

BabyJune: Would it have been better if it were this?

bbdoll24.jpg

I dunno; there is something fishy about Ariel

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

My mommy dresses me like a little school girl often. She diapers me and then puts me in white tights, a red turtleneck onesie, and then a plaid jumper and shiny black patent leather Mary Janes. I love being dressed like this. She puts me in my car seat and takes me to the mall. I feel so humiliated but so dainty and girlie that I can hardly stand it!

• 6 months later...

Did your mistress/wife send you out in this outfit to do errands as well?  Looks great but would be better with some appropriate shoes and bag as well. Bet you are a hit at the local grocery

3 hours ago, deewet said:

Did your mistress/wife send you out in this outfit to do errands as well?  Looks great but would be better with some appropriate shoes and bag as well. Bet you are a hit at the local grocery

Thankfully she didn’t send me shopping like this.  I did have to walk the dog dressed like this though.  Longest 20 minutes of my life.

13 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

What diaper are you wearing?

I’m wearing a wet crinklz with a pair of pink lace panties.