LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else a big wetter?

im also a heavy wetter only found tranquility atn's to hold up without leaking. but have to change after they are wet in order to not leak if I wet 2 times in one diaper I am sure to leak.

I pee like an average toddler would: Whenever I have to in small bursts. A cloth diaper can last me almost four hours or more if I don't have to poop, which requires an immediate change. I never go away from home in a diaper, so being out in public isn't a problem.

I also use ID slips but the Maximum protection ones and those can handle very easily four good wettings and yes I do go out with them when i take my dogs out in the mornibg to do there thing.

I am also a heavy wetter. And I like absolutely flooding my diapers. I like the hissing sound that I hear when I flood most of my diapers. For that reason I normally prefer thick diapers like Rearz, because I can pee 5 or more times before they leak. And they are from my home country! :) That said, I also like small diapers like Pampers or Goodnites. Every time I flood those diapers they end up leaking. But that doesn't bother me because I live alone. I remember one time I was wearing a Goodnite under my very comfortable footed and hooded onesie. I was doing the dishes when I just decided to pee. The diaper help up for a few seconds but soon it was heavily leaking in my onesie. I kind of like that feeling. On a separate occasion, I was brushing my teeth to go to bed, when I got the urge to pee. I thought I was wearing a diaper, so I just peed. It didn't take long to discover that I was not wearing a diaper in my onesie. But I just kept going because it just felt so good. ^_^

I find I wee loads more if I wear a nappy, it's just easier to go weewee than go to the toilet. Weeing 7/8 times and a 6 hour period is quite normal yet if I don't wear a nappy it's about twice

I enjoy wearing a think diaper for extended times and getting very wet. I use the XP Absorbency+ and will wear and use one for up to 12 hours. I install two booster pads and cover everything with a trainer pant, to absorb small leaks, and a PUL diaper cover over that. I will wear this in public under jeans or shorts and have a loose fitting untucked long shirt on. I rarely go out this way late in the day as everything is really starting to sag, though if I have on a snug fitting onsie I can get out latter. I will, and enjoy, going out for a walk with a very wet diaper as long as it is reasonably concealed. I have to have been questioned or noticed anyone staring at me. I just don't think most people will look at my butt and if they do notice they can wonder all they want but figure most will think me incontinent.

I have a bad habit of flooding a diaper myself. It stems from me using a diaper as I would the toilet: waiting until I actually have to go and letting it all out. I've been trying to break myself from it for a while now.

6 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Working a part-time at Whataburger wearing a Rearz inspire plus under my police uniform. Thick and crinkly and no one knows ;)

What are they gonna do if they do notice?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

You'd be surprised what people do to cops knowing that they can't do anything about it unless it's physical. This one guy makes his living walking around Texas cities messing with the cops and putting it on you tube. He's one of those 2nd amendment a-holes that's all ways carrying an ar15 over his shoulder and a pistol on his hip challenging the cops on their knowledge of the law.