LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Managing UNREAD CONTENT

Is it possible to filter the unread content when looking through the forums? For instance, I don't partake in the roleplay and read the stories. Sorry, but I don't.

Use the "Stream" feature, select by Topic the ones you want to include. and time period "since last visit" (it has been awhile). A drop-down list should show up and you check the ones you want and leave out the ones you do not, like "Roleplay" and "Stories". You can have several Streams. I have "Content", "Images", "Stutus Updates" and "Blogs". After you go through the things you want in your Stream, you can then go to Browse and you will be at the whole forum and can see everything

Since I also have streams for images, status updated and blogs,I titled my main stream as you see and set it to the default so that it comes up when I use the link. Of Espanded/Condensed, I use Espanded because it gives a preview of what is in the post. In the image below a list is shown of what topics/forums I am streaming. these are the ones I have checked off in the drop down memory

stream.gif

NOTE: I have copied this to CHRISTINE'S CHEAT SHEET in my NEWS section (under my sig)