LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears Diapers More

Fantasy

Im gonna go from my experiences and say that in the ABDL community its more men than women. In real life incontinence probably women because incontinence is more prevalent in females.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, HeyLookItsGemma said:

Im gonna go from my experiences and say that in the ABDL community its more men than women. In real life incontinence probably women because incontinence is more prevalent in females.

• Like 1

A lot of us here can't tell you why we want and wear diapers.

Myself, I couldn't explain it if I tried. All I know is my attraction to diapers started at a very early age. I can relate to so many individuals here.

Beyond potty training and bedwetting I've never needed diapers yet to this day at 51 yrs old I still don't need and still have an attraction to them.

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have read in many forums how women are turned off by idiot men when they try and join AB/DL groups or sites, so many just quit or don't interact.

21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have read in many forums how women are turned off by idiot men when they try and join AB/DL groups or sites, so many just quit or don't interact.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Although there do seem to be a lot more guys on sites like these, some of it is probably because guys are generally more outspoken than girls and would rather be on sites like dailydiapers talking to like minded people rather than just exploring diapers on their own.

There was an article on,...was it DPF? many many years ago by a female AB. At one point the ratio was believed to be 100 to 1, or something like that (my memory is terrible), though with forums like this (dailydiapers seems to be particularly female friendly) and self-shot videos on

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a man. I wore diapers very late as a child because I wasn't toilet trained; I started wearing them as an AB/DL when I was about 11; I wore them for incontinence starting when I was about 19.

Medically it would seem that more women have control issues then men.Especially at younger ages. But that may change when men get older and have prostate related issues. I had two close female friends that wet the bed and wore some type of diaper till puberty. When we were older we spoke about the bed wetting experiences. Neither one had developed any fondness for diapers like I had. Once heard a theory that boys had more tactile exposure to the diapers and when worn longer than usual, developed a fondness for them. Based on minimal experiences seems possible. I wet the bed and wore diapers till age 9. Hated it then love them now.