LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sheep Among Wolves (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

Ashley blushed again at being called princess and started to become bashful again around Skyler not used to any pet-names that weren't abusive and slowly pointed towards the footed sleeper nervously and almost shyly.

"Well I can't say no to such a well mannered little girl" Skyler said as she saw the sort of blush she lived for, Ashley probably wouldn't believe it if explained but her favourite sort of nervous blush wasn't I am so humiliated but more the I like this and know I shouldn't. Skylar went into the on suite bathroom and came back with a plastic cup of water "Two hands please precious we don't want any spills" she cooed softly as she handed the adorable girl who didn't know adorable she was the plastic cup.

"Now while you drink how about we get some of the silly fears in your head out of the way" Skyler said softly "First off you are going into those diapers afterwards and there won't be any avoiding that however as long as you are a good girl and comply with Mommy then Mommy will only be your Mommy in the nursery and you will have nothing to fear in your adult life sound fair?"

"Normally I'd consider calling you a new name to mark you as mine like a Mommy gets to do after birthing her child but Ashley is just such a pretty name" She cooed lifting the girl up and onto the changing table "What time do you have to be in the office sweetheart?" she asked as she took baby powder and applied it generously to her whole diaper area if it wasn't for the pleasant haze she got from having a cute little one again she might not have shook of those marks as just simple irritation "we don't want baby having a sore tushie" she cooed before sliding both diapers under Ashley and tearing a hole in the first diaper so it would vent into the second.

"Look what Mama's got" she cooed dangling a set of brightly coloured plastic keys over Ashley as she fastened both diapers securely and patted the front.

Ashley frowned for a moment at the thought of having a new name but smiled a little that Skyler was allowing her to keep her name and couldn't help but blush again at Skyler's compliment.

"Mommy doesn't normally like rattle noisy toys this close to beddie bye but because you are such a cutie I guess Mommy can spoil you" Her eyes lit up at that innocent reaction Ashley had to the keys if this was Sharon she would know it was an act but there was something about the way her eyes sparkled at something so simple. Using the keys to play a game she first sat Ashley up and got her footed sleeper out it was pastel pink with the bottoms of the feet being white, she gently threaded her feet through and then like she was charming a snake would shake the keys in the desired direction as she held the top of the sleeper open so Ashley would help her Mommy.

She pulled the zipper up and picking the yellow key jokingly turned it over the zipper "there sweet girl now you keep your jammies key safe so Mommy can let you out in the morning" she cooed kissing her on the cheek before walking over to a bottle warmer which contained some warm milk and sat on the rocker "Come to Mommy" she cooed

"That's it beautiful come to Mama" Skyler cooed softly as she approached the keys still in one of the small girl's hands as she crawled forwards "It's time for Baby Ash's baba" she cooed gently "Is my Princess hungry?" she asked as she helped the adorable little one onto her lap and teased the bottle of milk towards her lips as she began to rock back and forth, her arm supporting Ashley's head the other hand holding the bottle at an angle to make it easy enough to suck but not enough that it was going to force it's way down her throat

I can't take this much of an advantage Skyler thought to herself after the third attempt at laying Ashley in the crib only for the young lawyer to whimper and fuss before returning to her Mommy's arms. Honestly the contract had been to mess with Ashley their would have been a few weeks of blushing and then she would have cut her loose having had her fun but for a non AB/DL which Skyler definitely believed she was dealing with she had never seen anyone go so far back into a little space so quickly, feeding her bottle staring into her hazy little eyes had made her heart melt and got the Mommy juices flowing she just didn't want to put her in her bed after the bath tub scene.

"Less than a day and I'm already spoiling you" The heiress admitted with a sigh as she carried her baby into the master bedroom and into Skyler's bed allowing the diapered woman to snuggle up to her as she drifted of to sleep

• 2 weeks later...

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Skyler said groggily even waking up in a state of half asleep her first instinct it seemed was Mommy. Skyler looked over towards the professional dressed in her footed sleeper and obvious bulge from the double diaper with tear stricken eyes., sitting up she reached out with her hand and used her thumb to wipe the tears from Ashley's eyes.

Part of the discomfort she had a very good feeling were her unresolved issues about other women and her own sexuality, she also guessed Ashley might need the bathroom not assuming she would have peed on her first night so she decided to target the one area. "You're not in trouble for being in Mommy's bed silly girl" she cooed "It's natural for children when they are having trouble sleeping" focusing on the parental figure to try and dissuade her from thinking about how she was sleeping next to another woman all night

"You're not potty trained baby girl, that's why Mommy puts you in diapers" Skyler cooed softly as she moved closer to Ashley pulling her into a hug. She unsnapped the flap on the bottom and slipped a finger into the diaper to feel the wetness, it wasn't to bad especially being a double diaper but since it was Ashley's first time she figured that was part of the reason for the fussiness.

"Well let's go get you changed little one, we have to get you cleaned up fed and ready for work." Skyler said lifting Ashley up and carrying her towards the nursery "I don't think you need to keep saying sorry for a lot of the things, I wanted a baby wet diapers are part of it, and although I don't know the story I think Mommy has a different way of parenting than your daddy" Skyler didn't know the whole story and she couldn't force it out so all she could do was pick together little snippets of information.

Ashley blushed brightly and placed her head against Skyler's shoulder as she was pulled into a hug and sighed at how comforting it felt even if Skyler's words had embarrassed her but she couldn't ignore the safe feeling Skyler's words brought to her as well because it meant that if she did have an accident it was to be expected which is why she was wearing diapers! And that made Ashley relax tremendously.

"Not only will I not call you stupid, you will be in so much trouble if I ever hear you call yourself stupid" Skyler said looking down with maternal affection in her eyes at Ashley's bright eyed look.

She smiled at her reaction to the keys not knowing if it was a heat of the moment thing last night and she reached down to pick them "for future reference Ash, please and thank you get you a long way when you want something" she said sounding exactly like any normal mother handing the girl the keys as she sat her the changing table and unzipped the sleeper fully exposing the wet diaper

"I don't know why you're blushing it's not anything a baby doesn't have to do" Skyler cooed before tickling her under the chin "But you have the cutest little blush so Mommy isn't going to complain" she reached for the tabs on the diaper removing the first one which was mostly untouched by pee however the second diaper this little one had done a number on.

"Okay little one, let's get your tushie all clean" she said gently moving Ashley's legs before cleaning the girl with a wipe removed from the nearby wipe warmer "What a good girl staying nice and still for Mommy"

"Are you okay sunshine?" Skyler asked after wiping her bottom and beginning to slide a pair of Disney panties which were adorned with tinkerbell on them up the smaller woman's legs before sitting her up and pulling a matching t-shirt over her head,

"This is just while we get you some breakfast okay hun, don't want to get anything on your work clothes" she cooed to Ashley as she helped her off the changing table and let her look in the mirror now resembling more of a child than a baby.

Ashley whimpered and shook her head, "Hurts." replied Ashley after a moment, "Down there...." added Ashley blushing as the cute Disney panties were pulled up her legs! Ashley stared at tinkerbell for a moment before lifting her arms up to get the shirt on properly causing her bed-hair to become even more messy.

Ashley blushed again at the thought of making a mess on the childish clothes she was wearing now, "Yes mama." replied Ashley softly as her bare feet touched the soft carpet floor and she looked at herself in the mirror.

• 1 month later...

"Are you excited to go to the office and play pretend princess?" Skyler cooed reaching out and taking Ashley's hand and leading her out of the room having watched the girl stand in awe at her own reflection, the hurts comment was a bit alarming and with all the things Ashley had said maybe getting her some medical help wouldn't be a bad idea but knew she needed to get Ashley to respect her control more despite knowing Skyler legally had her right where she needed.

"I'm thinking some oatmeal with a little honey in it would be a good way to start your day" Skyler said gently as they reached the kitchen and she began pulling items out of the cuboards

"Well I've ordered a car to take you into work and your suit has been cleaned so you don't need to worry about any of that" Skyler said gently she was slowly turning her tone away from a coo while keeping it sweet to try and slowly get her in the headspace to work. "I have some errands to run a couple of meetings for charities I endorse, a brunch with some girlfriends and than I have to come down to your office and make sure they understand that we don't have an issue anymore and I'm happy to let it stay in the past" she explained ruffling her baby's bed head.

Ashley nodded slowly trying to take in everything that Skyler had just said and soon enough relief washed over her over the fact that Skyler was coming down to her office and going to sort things out it meant that she wouldn't have to talk and explain how, why and what happened or at least she hoped that she wouldn't have to do so because she wasn't exactly sure how she would manage that, emotionally, giving her turmoil over Sharon.