LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sheep Among Wolves (Private for RPMolly)

FalloutZone

"I know you don't" Skyler said crouching down in front of Ashley so they were on eye level "But luckily thanks to your wonderful contract you now have a Mommy who knows best" her well manicured hands reach forwards and begin to unbutton the blushing lawyer's shirt "My little baby has had such a long day, I think what she needs is a nice warm bubble bath hmm" she cooed softly

Ashley rubbed her eyes a little as she watched Skyler crouch down to her eye level causing her face to turn even more red as she looked into the heiress's eyes properly for the first time.

"Relax princess" Skyler cooed softly as she unbuttoned her pants and took them away after removing her socks and shoes the girl sure seemed to be the picture of submissiveness. "These are not for babies silly" she said as she removed the grown woman's bra and underwear leaving her naked Skyler reached out with a level of pride at her new toy, she started of this morning thinking that maybe this kink wasn't for her and now she had a new baby completely under her control.

"You are so perfect I'm lucky another Mommy hasn't snapped you up" Skyler

"But your so small and petite I bet I could take you out in a stroller and no one would notice" Skyler cooed obviously people would notice and she had no intention of doing such a thing but putting the idea in Ashley's head that Skyler was willing to go that far if pushed wasn't a bad thing to set up early.

What was more concerning to Skyler was how the one point of this Ashley argued blankly and resolutely that she wasn't perfect whether it was self esteem or trying to trick her new Mommy into thinking she should look for someone else she wasn't sure.

"Is it because your nakie silly girl?" Skyler said playfully after testing the water with her hand and adding in the bubbles it was perfect temperature with the steam rising from the water already beginning to fog up the mirror in the bathroom. "Well Mommy hasn't had a bath yet either so how about two for one?" Her voice a mix between a coo and a purr as she pulled the black belt from her short kimono and let it drop to the floor and it wasn't long before Ashley was face to face with the womanly form of Skyler St. James

• Like 1

Ashley could only gasp in horror upon hearing that and stared wide eyed at Skyler in disbelief that the woman had said that and at the sudden dread that she could feel that filled the pit of her stomach.

"You look really nice Mommy" Skyler corrected as she ran a hand through Ashley's hair with a frown it was kind of soft and she was obviously clean and not a hobo but her whole demeanour was of a girl who never took the time to be pampered which as Skyler's little one would be mandatory.

She picked up the naked Ashley putting her in the bath knowing that hopefully while pleasant she was about to feel a lot more awkward as each of Skyler's long legs got into the bath behind the lawyer turned baby doll as she sat down in the tub legs apart pulling Ash in between them so her head was resting on her new Mommy's breasts as she took a wash cloth and began to clean her like an infant

Ashley chewed her bottom lip and nodded her becoming embarrassed over the fact that she had to be corrected by Skyler, "Sorry," whispered Ashley, "mommy." added Ashley quietly as she refused to look at Skyler.

As Skyler washed Ashley thoroughly leaving no nook or cranny untouched and not allowing the girl to help in anyway she did wonder what she was doing this for, Ashley was cute even in her adult outfit she gave of the appearance of a little girl playing dress up, she did on some level look like she needed the relaxation of not being in control for once, she had purposely set out to ruin Skyler's reputation without an ounce of a background check into the situation and a final more spiteful point could have easily been she lost Sharon so now she has a new toy.

She reached over to the new childish shampoo when a deviant idea crossed her mind about the bashful little thing before her "Can you be Mommy's little helper and help wash something?" she cooed turning Ashley around so she was face to breast, which was the idea handing the girl the soapy washcloth and indicating towards her breast as she massaged Ashley's scalp with the shampoo.

Ashley stayed rigid, awkward and bashful for the most part as she was cleaned by the heiress unable to comprehend another person cleaning her like this or being close to someone in such a physical way! Ashley stayed quiet only to squeak here and there at times due to certain movements or touches that would cause her to shiver without explanation or understanding.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Skyler said an air of concern in her voice as Ashley trembled before her, had she got the read wrong the way Ashley had stared and acted lead Skyler to think there was an attraction there and expected maybe some blushing and a shy smile as she enjoyed herself on the inside and maybe break down a barrier of bashfulness but here she was shaking like she was having a full blown panic attack.

"Ashley, I need you to listen to me" Skyler said slowly bringing the girl closer in for a hug as she rubbed circles on her back whispering into her ear "It's okay it's just you and me I won't let anything bad happen to you" she repeated the mantra trying to calm the poor thing.

Ashley barley heard Skyler almost as if time itself had slowed down and she was somewhere else, somewhere that wasn't now, wasn't here but somewhere long ago in the past that she had been trying to forget and had forgotten but was slowly itching away inside her mind trying to claw it's way out in hopes of being remembered again.

Ashley's world crumbled away upon feeling Skyler bringing her close causing her entire body to turn rigid once more almost unable to bare Skyler's touch as if it was fire but she could hear Skyler, she could hear Skyler's concern, she could hear Skyler's voice and yet another voice broke through, another voice she hadn't heard in a long time calling out to her and warning her of sin.

Skyler had to do something pastor Nick sounded so fucked up from the bits she was gathering the little southern drawl to her accent was also a surprise she figured the hot shot lawyer for city girl like herself however from her reactions including not a woman she must have grown up in some religious area however which religion she wasn't sure so she couldn't go poking holes in that doctrine however maybe Ashley's own logic.

"Ash, I want you to listen to me carefully you are a very talented young lawyer and you do this because you respect the law above all other things" Skyler said using the young woman's logic against her as she took a gamble as she held her tight "You signed a legally binding document declaring that the highest authority who decides what is right and wrong for you isn't pastor nick who is it?"

Ashley continued to hold her head as she tried her best to block out Pastor Nick's voice and others voices from her past as she heard Skyler's voice as well mixed in but she could make out Skyler's words, thankfully, otherwise she might of had a rather bad breakdown.

"No, no little one" Skylar gently chided as she heard the voice "You use whatever tricks you want to help you as a grown up but I am your Mommy and as such I get to see you in all your glory" however this wasn't as dirty a statement as one might believe the heiress was using "Why don't you try not so hard to hide from Mommy, I think your real voice is cute" she said standing out of the bath and pulling Ashley up with her.

As she pulled a white fluffy towel she did feel awful she put the girl in a position where she almost broke down and Ashley seemed to have some demons that needed slaying and maybe this was the justification Skyler needed to continue babying the grown woman "Why don't you think of this as a safe space baby girl, you don't want your friends at work knowing about you being my baby or about your accent so why not let both of them exists here in the safety of your nursery" she said kissing her forehead and hugging her while before there was an element of sexual contact now it was strictly maternal.

"People only sound stupid when they say stupid things not because their voice is different" Skyler said she was glad all the naughtier sides of the fetish she had hidden before Ashley came over not wanting to colour her view as an abuser. Now it seemed like Ashley needed a genuine safe space and Skyler was going to give it to her.

Skyler than taking a hand put it under Ashley's chin and made her look her new Mommy in the eye "I don't know what happened but I'm quite sure it matters but I'll let you decide when or if you are ready to tell me" she said, playing the forceful Mommy right now would just blow up in her face it was more about getting her to respect her as an authority figure.

"Mommy's going to get dressed" She said after drying herself off as well, and leading the two down the hall "My room is right next door to your nursery do you want to go explore your nursery and pick out what you want to wear for sleepy time or do you want to wait in Mommy's room" the option not being a sexual one but more about breaking down boundaries between the two

Ashley could only look at the carpet feeling foolish as she listened to Skyler, "Makes sense." mumbled Ashley, quietly, it did sound logical but her experiences in the city and her first month in college had made her feel stupid, vastly due to people's thoughts and comments on her accent which caused people to become judgemental to her and how she thought and think and to an extent she had done the same to Skyler.

"Silly girl" Skyler said taking her hand and leading her into the lavish master bedroom Skyler's safe space while she had been sexual with Sharon the girl still spent most time in the nursery, it was rare she felt that connection of wanting them in her own personal nirvana. "Why are you blushing over sleeping with a teddy when you were a kid, your a baby teddies are not only okay but encouraged" She said ruffling her hair as dropped her towel and began to get changed, she chose lingerie not to seduce but to infantilize she wanted to wear

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Skyler wondered for a moment she was sure there was a certain curiosity towards the same sex their if not being an actual lesbian there were at least some desires to experiment that bought out the feelings of loathing and guilt a quick fix to bond Ashley closer to her might have been to offer to let her sleep with Mommy however with strong reaction she had in the bathtub despite her absolute power over the younger woman she decided that wasn't the best tactic just yet.

A small brainwave did hit her what if she could try and use her adult side and mash it against a new childish persona she seemed able to fall into. Skyler kneeled down and smiled and for the first time in a while used her adult voice "Ashley, my name is Skyler St. James but you have to call me Mommy, you have to call me Mommy because I tricked you and now you are my baby no matter how much you don't want it" the gloating did have a point however "Now if your teddy has been your friend for so long don't you think it's wise not to bring him around the woman who tricked you until you can figure her out after all you want to keep your friend safe right?" it was a stretch Skyler knew but making her situation that off fear into being a guardian in her own way might work.

Ashley watched as Skyler knelt down in front of her and looked at her curiously only to become nervous upon hearing Skyler's voice! Causing her anxiety to return as she remembered about earlier and how that was the first time they met each other, properly.

• 2 weeks later...

"How are you with allergies princess?" Skyler asked again changing tact, Ashley was a very interesting challenge at this point she needed some sort of middle if Skyler came of as to cold she shut down, to loving she shut down, now was a simple case of asking questions that would make her keep responding and interacting with her new Mommy as Skyler took her one hand and lead her into the nursery and in front of the changing table.

"Mommy will be back in one minute, I want you to pick a diaper to wear" She cooed into her ear "If you don't have one picked out Mommy will pick two out for you" she said as she left the nursery and quickly reached her destinantion.

She allowed the little lawyer another five minutes before returning with Ashley's grown up clothes that she wore to work and to court neatly folded in her arms "I'll be right with you baby girl, I just have to put your pretend outfit back in your special chest" she said opening one of the several chests around the room this one not being the average toy chest but scaled up versions of clothes kids wore for pretends and so with all the princess dress and pirate outfits and other such things there to went Ashley's grown up clothes

Ashley kept her pout up and shrugged a little, "Okay," replied Ashley, "I have a problem with pollen though." admitted Ashley not wanting to reveal that she had asthma to Skyler quiet yet and how bad her chest could and did get! It wasn't something she liked to focus on and the only reason she hadn't chocked on her own mucus was due to an accident in college where the residential nurse had deemed her as one and so Ashley had a small asthma pump in her car that she wouldn't use unless she needed it badly so even with minor attacks she wouldn't use it which left her open to greater injuries to the future.

"Which would you prefer my little princess?" Skyler came back not referring to the diapers by the way she sat there looking defeated but holding a footed sleeper and a nightie wanting to know how covered up she wanted to be. As she left the outfits on the changing table instead of berating she decided praise was the best plan here "Such a kind girl letting Mommy pick" she said with a kiss to the forehead of the naked professional before her.

"The white ones are nice and thick but kind of boring since they are medical grade however if we put that on first and then one of these cute pink princess diapers I think we could be in business" she said showing Ashley the two diapers and placing them also on the table.

"Do you need some water, juice?" she asked when she heard the faint cough"