LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private with FalloutZone)

RPMolly

Chloe shook her head as moved closer to Stella almost like a counter move to the Nanny's loosening grip as she though of how to explain it was such a weird feeling, her head felt fuzzy but she wasn't light headed and she struggled to find words that normally wasn't an issue for the brash young reporter.

"I was just trying to remember the word......" Chloe said with a fresh wave of heat added to her cheeks with the spot on her forehead feeling like it tingled as if touched by some mystical presence. "I'm sorry I'm bad at this" she said looking up at the well travelled woman who was taking the time to make a nobody better herself and she was already ruining it within five minutes of starting.

Stella was pleasantly surprised by Chole moving forward to her and smiled, "That's alright darling, it's okay," soothed Stella wrapping her arms around Chole tighter then before to reassure the girl, "I just needed to know that you felt okay that's all and there's no need to apologise, sweetheart, none at all, your such a good girl," stated Stella as she rubbed Chole's back, "such a smart, brilliant, clever person." praised Stella as she thought for a way for her and Chole to become a little more closer only to smile as she pulled Chole in a little to the point that she could rock the girl properly.

"Just relax and we can stay like this for a long time." reassured Stella as she gently rocked Chole against her wanting the girl to feel better but seeing Chole like this in her arms caused Stella to imagine the reporter in diapers and drooling just like a real baby! Oh dear! She wasn't sure where all this was coming from.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you" Chloe said a tinge of red formed a blush on her pale cheeks as she snuggled closer to the woman who was lavishing the kind of praise she had always wanted to hear, she didn't want to be called things like a lot of Stella's clients probably craved like cute or helpless but words like clever meant something to her as she snuggled closer to the woman who she still couldn't tell anyone even herself what the feelings she felt for her were.

As her head came to rest and she could hear Stella's heartbeat she wondered how she could be so calm however this was what she did for a nothing it was probably as easy as a paint by numbers game for her.

"I could use a good soak" Chloe agreed the past few weeks while successful had proven to be just as stressful after all now that one article was well done she was now expected to maintain that standard or she would soon find herself back in the position before all this started.

She could also see why Stella was so good at this every literal interaction wanted the quite verbal reporter to resort to a going lump in front of the beautiful nanny

Stella gently got up but not before wrapping the blanket around Chole gently so she would keep the warmth she had with her, after all, what type of nanny would she be if she allowed any warmth to disappear from her baby? Her baby? No.

Chloe was also wrestling with her feelings as she was gently removed from her lap and almost swaddled in the blanket she was comfortable but why did she feel such a longing when Stella went away or the joy when she returned or the weirdest disappointment as she entered the room hand in hand with the steam rising from the tub in a way that seemed to ward of the howling winds outside that made it all so inviting she wondered why she was disappointed that Stella wasn't going to stay and bathe her.

"Yes.....Nanny......" Chloe said trying to title out with a shy smile before undressing herself and with a relaxing sigh as her skin made contact lowered herself into the warm water.

Chloe nodded as she almost shivered in the warm tub, that word sent tingling sensations up her spine and butterflys in her tummy was it because it was such a taboo word "I can do that Mommy" she said inviting the woman in feeling a little strange being asked by the owner of the house if she was comfortable with this as she smiled slightly at Stella assuming all her clients called her Mommy and was probably something like Nanny made her feel old.

"This is nice....." Chloe said, she used to scoff at the idea of a spa day having some stranger rubbing you all over with oil just sounded creepy but here she could lay back close her eyes and here Stella's motherly voice "Did I misquote you in the article?" she asked "I thought your job was professional nanny I can get it changed to pro Mommy if you prefer?" she asked as she closed her eyes

Stella smiled at how relaxed Chole was and laughed a little, "No, dear, no," stated Stella, "my job is a professional nanny but you are not a client are you? So you get to call me something else, something more....special." whispered Stella fearing the words that had came out on her tongue as she reapplied the shampoo once more onto Chole scalp before washing it away.

• Like 1

"I like Mommy, it suites you" Chloe said relaxing with Stella being here probably a good thing since it would be so easy to drift of in this wonderful tub still in her relaxed haze she caught the last statement

"But you have something right?" she said hearing not many assuming it meant like did she mind wearing a boys shirt or maybe a girly dress.

Stella smiled softly at Chole running her hands down the girl's back and up, gently, getting at any and all tense spots, "I think it does, baby," replied Stella with a slight smirk enjoying the fact that Chole was coming closer and closer to the lifestyle that she had originally saw as a way to make money but now? The love she felt for Chole and the need to care for her was unreal.

No underwear Chloe thought to herself the combination of no underwear and Stella being all Mommy like with her coo while she sat bare bottomed on her lap sounded in her more than a little hot she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"A...a...pull up......." Chloe stammered out blushing as she said her choice the stammer wasn't nerves though their was clearly hesitation in her choice, something about the older adventurous woman cooing and calling herself Mommy made her want to submit to something more.....

Stella smiled at how cute her little Chole was! She couldn't wait to see the reporter in a pull up and hopefully diapers but she didn't know where these feelings were coming from! She never wanted to see anyone in diapers before but Chole was different! Different then anyone else.

The warm fluffy feelings of being pulled out of the tub and dried by Stella was intense and like a limp doll she was picked up and carried into the nursery the soft scent of baby powder was all around as well as the warm contrast in comparison to the harsh winds and snow attacking the window, it was coming down to darken the sky enough that the nightlight plugged into a nearby socket dimly lit the room with stars and moons in a faint glow all around.

Here she stood naked in front of Stella as she stepped into a pull up her pale skin on full display as she looked around the room looking for something to focus on but she was drawn back constantly to Stella's encouraging face as her hands moved forwards and held onto Stella's shoulders for balance.

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe couldn't help but smile her mind full of weird vibes since she was doing something so simple, something that would be scoffed at in any adult setting. Yet the way Stella spoke and looked at her the praise felt like it was warm and fluffy, it didn't come of as condescending but genuine pride like Chloe was actually achieving something as she revelled in the words "You are amazing".

Chloe simply went limp wrapping her arms around Stella and resting her head on

"Baby........" Chloe repeated in her daze as she was confused she was wearing a pull up, she was a big girl, why was she thinking like a child, "Sleepy Mommy" she said as she felt her bottom be rubbed and enjoyed her feeling of warmth and comfort from Stella calling herself Mommy and leaning into her hair being stroked.

Stella smiled softly at Chole and wondered if it would be okay to put her into the crib? Stella sighed feeling unsure before smiling, "How about baby sleeps with mama tonight?" coo'd Stella gently loving how small Chole sounded right now.

Chloe was feeling very adult and very small at the same time, first of while never really considering her sexuality her attraction towards Stella was heightened when she lay on the bed watching her undress into the blue night gown and admired her figure.

The little part came the second the gorgeous woman slid into bed with her and pulled her into one of the most vulnerable and intimate moments she had ever experienced as she was pulled on top of Stella her head cushioned on her breasts and her padding pushed firmly into her bottom. As felt surrounded by her Mommy but not claustrophobic it did take a long time for the woman to fall into a deep comfortable sleep

Stella yawned a little as she woke up and looked down at the sweet little angel that was sleeping on top of her and she couldn't help but run her fingers through the girl's hair stroking her softly while she gently got up and kept a hold on Chole while making sure to grab a