LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private with FalloutZone)

RPMolly

Stella couldn't help but agree with Chole, "I heard that there was suppose to be a snow storm soon but I'm not sure if it's foretasted for today or later in the week," replied Stella only to smile at seeing the piece of paper, "I'll read it in a moment after I've made us some coffee." stated Stella taking note of Chole's blush before getting up and making coffee for herself and her little guest.

Stella returned with the two cups and placed them down, "I'm so proud of you," said Stella looking over the article, "you've put in a lot of effort and I hope it pays off," stated Stella with a proud smile on her face as passed the article back to Chole, "this coffee is from Peru by the way and has a certain chocolate taste to it, I hope you like it." added Stella as she grabbed a tin of chocolates from under the table, "These are from Germany when I visited last year," said Stella opening the tin, "I always make sure to buy these everytime I visit," continued Stella enjoying Chole's company, "tell me besides writing what have you been up to?" asked Stella with genuine interest.

Outside the wind howl'd loudly as sleet made it's way down onto the roads and made it difficult for people to drive and get around but it was manageable yet the sleet quickly turned to snow.

"Wow you've been all over haven't you?" Chloe said impressed "The opportunity to travel is why Journalism seemed so appealing to me but as of yet nothing, I have to admit I'm a little jealous" the noise she made when she tried one of the

Stella smiled, "I have and I tend to go to a different place a few times a year," stated Stella enjoying the fact that she could show off to Chole and that the girl was impressed, "it does get lonely being with oneself sometimes," paused Stella, "maybe if you have the time we could go somewhat together and I'd pay, of course, fully considering I'm the one asking and that would include covering any bills over here," offered Stella understanding the girl's jealousy, "I started as a writer myself when I was younger in the hopes that I could get to travel but I only had little success, here and there but oddly I do still find a book or two of mine selling some of the time but I rarely get anything out of it and if I have to guess it'd probably be just a little under five hundred a year." stated Stella with a smile, "I still write but I don't publish anymore or try to find a publisher considering I have more then enough money now to do what I want with my life and then some," continued Stella only to smile at the sight of Chole eating the chocolates, "I'm glad you enjoy them so much I've got loads of tins I can even give you one if you want before you head off later?" offered Stella taking note of the tiredness in Chole's eyes, "It's getting rather chilly isn't it?" stated Stella getting up off the couch and going over to a corner to pick up a thick, yellow blanket that was similar to the one in the nursery with it's softness.

Stella sat down and gently put the large blanket over herself and Chole being careful that she wasn't over-stepping her mark, "Are you sure you wouldn't like to stay for dinner? I always make to much." stated Stella turning on the fire to add an extra layer of warmth in hopes that Chole would fall asleep considering it didn't seem like the weather would die down anytime soon.

"You've been published though, I only do an article and feel great when that comes off so a book must be wonderful" Chloe said connecting to Stella, talking about her passion for writing really helped undercut the weirdness she felt by being around the maternal older woman. "It is, I didn't think the storm was arriving for a few days....." she sad snuggling under the blanket and being soothed by the fire she began to refuse sleepily saying "No, I don't want to impos......" before drifiting off or more likely from her work schedule crashing.

Stella beamed, "Maybe I can help you get published yourself? I do have a few connections," offered Stella but she was pleased with this development that she was having with Chole because it meant that they had a connection on quite a few levels from travelling to writing and she knew that there was still a lot left to explore with the young woman before her.

• Like 1

"Thanks but I'll pass" Chloe said with a smile "I'm grateful for the offer but I like to work for what I get" She always had a strong work ethic she had to, working really hard in school to get into a college and then working even harder with part time jobs to get herself through, the young woman might have been raised in the city but it didn't mean she grew up in the more affluent communities.

Chloe struggled to move as she woke wanting to rub the fuzziness of a decent sleep out of her eyes until she felt how snugly she was tucked in couple with the fire it felt like she was in a cocoon of warmth compared to the sounds of the icy winds picking up outside and having no real idea of how bad it had gotten since she went out like a light, she sat up with a little yawn and a stretch there were no real sounds other than the fire crackling away and the smell of Stella's cooking wafting enticingly through the house.

Chloe had wondered on the weirdness of the situation during her time between the first and current visit to Stella's how she was being offered an opportunity to experience what a lot of the people she interviewed would happily pay exorbitant amounts to have happen.

"No I'm sorry I must be the rudest house guest ever falling asleep like that" She responded with a giggle their was just something about Stella that put her at ease "How long was I out?" she said trying to gauge the time by looking out the window however the current bombardment of snow just made it impossible to see across the street let alone the sky

Stella couldn't hold back her smile at all as it grew when she heard the cutest giggle in her life, "Don't worry about it," replied Stella, "I'd rather you falling asleep here rather then falling asleep on the bus or in your car or on a bench somewhere," continued Stella placing her hand down on Chole's shoulder, "especially in this weather." added Stella glancing at the window with a concerned gaze before returning her sights on the reporter.

Stella glanced at her watch, "About two hours and half," replied Stella, "it had started to snow about twenty minutes after you fell asleep and even before then there had been a lot of sleet," sighed Stella, "I think it might be a snow storm," stated Stella grabbing the TV remote and putting the TV on flickering to the news channel where there was an update urging everyone to stay in doors for the next few days, "I don't want you going out in that, sweetheart, I understand that we barley know each other but I don't want to find you on the ten o'clock news dead from this storm." added Stella, half joking and half serious as she squeezed Chole's shoulder, "I'm pretty sure it'll all blow over by tomorrow anyway." said Stella but she wasn't convinced considering the news report they were watching.

"I'm not entirely surprised it's always the way we have no snow all year and then get it all at once like it's saving it for the most inconvenient time" Chloe said as she pulled herself free of the blanket "That would probably be best, hopefully it does blow over I didn't exactly come prepared with the wardrobe to be in this for the long haul"

"You're a published author, a nanny with an unconventional cliental and extremely well travelled what's not to know?" Chloe joked looking at the snowstorm and realising without her laptop if this was as bad as the news said it might actually be the longest break from working she had in forever.

Stella couldn't help but laugh at Chole's comment, "It does seem that way," replied Stella smiling, "that wouldn't be a problem I've got a range of different clothes but some of them might not be what your accustomed to," continued Stella with a slight frown, "it would only be inside here and no one else would see," reassured Stella, "but I'll try my best to find clothes that are suitable for you, that is, if you are here for the long haul." added Stella glancing towards the kitchen, "At least I have plenty of food so we won't end up fighting over the last piece of chocolate." joked Stella watching Chole pull away from the blankets, "I guess you'll be staying for dinner after all now." chuckled Stella, amused, as she picked the blanket up and folded it before putting it down on the sofa neatly.

Stella laughed, "Good point, dear," said Stella, "but I do have a few more tricks up my sleeve maybe I'll tell you them one day but not today," said Stella, teasingly, getting up, "come on you must be hungry by now and I doubt you get enough pay to actually feed yourself properly consider this your own personal vacation." added Stella, lightly, walking into the kitchen and opening the oven to show a big, fat, juicy chicken and vegetables, "Like I said I always cook too much." joked Stella placing it down on the table and grabbing two forks, two knives and two plates whilst smiling at Chole.

"Yeah I see.......your point" Chloe said as she stumbled towards the kitchen her legs trying to find themselves as she wandered through, "You really go all out don't you?" Chloe said wondering why she should even be surprised at this point to see a highchair and in one of the chairs a booster seat as she grabbed one of the normal chairs.

"This looks delicious" Chloe said her mouth salivating after already assuring Stella that she made enough to eat all right and than began looking at the meal like she had just come of a desert island. "And tastes delicious" she said with her mouth half full of the juicy chicken before her

"So a well travelled, published, intelligent, wealthy and domestic goddess?" Chloe said her eyes lighting up at the proposition of blueberry pie "By chance in your free time are you also wonder woman?" she joked as she made quick work of her plate of food taking every crumb she could as she did seeming more akin to a vacuum than a human.

"That sounds nice, I'll even try not to fall asleep" She joked as she looked around the room the highchair again catching her eye "I hope you didn't have any clients planned" she said thinking of the implications of the storm

Stella couldn't help but laugh some more, "I might be," joked Stella, "I used to go adventuring quite a bit when I was younger but I tend not to do so much now, well, I do but not as dangerous as back then," said Stella, thinking, "I do skydive sometimes for the thrill but that's mostly it besides surfing but that's only when I go to Australia because of the culture they have and the competition," stated Stella, thoughtfully, "do you have any hobbies, Chole? Or are you busy working all the time?" asked Stella, curiously and half joking yet she wanted to know more about the girl and took note how hungry Chole must be if she ate everything without a problem but that didn't matter if anything that only made her happy to have someone that she could feed!

Stella's smile continued to grow, "I don't mind if you do, dear, you seem like you need the rest."

"Nothing as adventurous as that I'm afraid" Chloe said "When I get the chance I like art especially painting, I like chess and I've always enjoyed swimming for exercise" starting to feel a little more comfortable she pulled the fastener holding her hair in a pony tail and allowing it some freedom.

"Sounds good" She said with an eager smile and wondered of to the cosy living room with the warm fire still crackling away as she searched the shelf not realising she was only looking at the collection saved to watch with clients as she picked a blu ray copy of sleeping beauty.

• Like 1

Stella smiled, "I've always wanted to paint," said Stella, "maybe you can teach me?" asked Stella with a smile as she started cutting up the pie into slices, "Chess has always been a favourite of mine and swimming is marvellous maybe one day we could swim together? Maybe somewhere in Spain or Germany." stated Stella thinking, "Maybe to the Alps? To paint if you ever wanted to go with me." added Stella with a content sigh as she imagined herself with Chole in French alps together, so wonderful yet she knew that Chole had no interest in being around her and that made her terribly sad, sadder then it should but she didn't know why.

Stella watched as Chole removed her ponytail and couldn't help but see her become younger before her eyes! It was amazing! Stella nodded watching Chole go into the living room and started on the hot chocolate for the two of them wanting to enjoy the time they had together no matter how short that time would be! How her heart ached! Stella brought the pie in and smiled at Chole's choice but she did not comment on the blueray as she went into the kitchen and brought back the two hot chocolates in see through glasses, "Belgium," stated Stella taking a seat, "they do very good hot chocolate it's the only kind I can drink after trying it which is why I'm stocked to the brim with that stuff, terribly addictive." joked Stella grabbing the folded blanket and once again putting it over herself and Chole.

"Do you ever sit still?" Chloe asked as Stella as she talked about more glamorous travels to areas she could only dream off.

"You sure do have a taste for the finer things, not to bring up your work on your day off but how do you do what you do?" she asked leaning into Stella a little after the movie start sipping on the rich hot chocolate "I mean surely fulfilling age play fantasies with everything you are able to do must be dull by comparison"

Stella could only laugh, "Only when I'm stuck," joked Stella, "or when I'm with the right person." added Stella glancing at Chole as a new image came to her mind of the girl wearing a thick, pink coat, gloves, scarf, hat and warm clothing whilst building a snowman.

Chloe leaned into Stella, she had warm feelings that she couldn't explain she wasn't homophobic or anything like that but she had identified as a heterosexual all of her life, she remembered Marc Andrews the photography professor at college who she used to try and

Stella hum'd gently for a moment as she watched the movie and found herself slightly caught off guard by Chole's comment only to smile slightly, "Yes," replied Stella her hand going through Chole's hair, "and that offer is still on if want it," stated Stella, softly, "but only do it if you want to, dear, not because you feel you have to but also don't let fear hold you back otherwise you'll never grow." added Stella, softly, looking at the TV again.

"Grow by going backwards" Chloe joked her was basically cushioned by Stella's breast "Well I don't really have any plans apart from raiding where ever you keep all those fancy treats" once again she was joking but her words gave a way more than they should, she wanted it but didn't want to have to ask so she settled for cuddling against Stella and watching the movie.

Stella laughed at Chole's joke and could see the irony of it but it did work for a lot of people and she was sure it would work for Chole! The middle age woman smiled and wrapped her arms around Chole pulling the reporter into her bosom even more as she thought about Chole's little joke, "Well," replied Stella with a slight smirk, "we'll just have to play a little, mhm?" suggested Stella, "Slowly, of course," chuckled Stella enjoying the way Chole fit so nicely against her, "otherwise it wouldn't be any fun but how about we try something? And if you don't like it you can just say stop otherwise there's no need to say a thing, is there." purr'd Stella as she pulled Chole gently into her lap and placed her chin on top of Chole's head and started to rock the girl slightly whilst rubbing her back, "Just small steps, that's all, nothing more." whispered Stella as she continued to hold the girl on her lap, rocking her slightly with her arms wrapped tightly around her.

Chloe felt like it was almost a school girl crush, Stella to her was unobtainable they were so different in life experiences and felt herself wanting to impress her and Stella's view that this would expand her as a person felt it might swing Stella's favour.

If Chloe were the type to believe in intelligent design than she was with out a doubt intelligently designed to be on Stella's lap "Stop.......stop.......stop" she said slowly it wasn't an instruction her just imprinting the word on her mind as she was rocked by the adult nanny.

Stella looked at Chole with a raised eyebrow but she could tell that wasn't what Chole wanted even still she needed confirmation, "Really, sweetheart?" asked Stella slowing down her rocking and her grip becoming loose around Chole.