LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private with FalloutZone)

RPMolly

Pen, Pad, I.D........ okay that's enough stalling Chloe.

The young reporter had patted down her trouser pockets several times making sure she had everything for the interview she would require, Chloe Stevens was in a bit of a rut at the moment she earned money and didn't have problems with bill and was a working reporter the thing she always dreamed of doing. The issue was the dream and reality were far different she didn't spend her time working on International politics or the various armed conflicts of the worlds, no she spent her afternoons typing up the local announcements sent into the paper and

• Like 1

"Yes it's nice to meet you Ms Jones" Chloe replied taking in the imposing woman before her while Chloe was fairly short it was never enough to make her feel like a child but next to this woman it was almost like they were different species. "I'll have a coffee if that's okay ma'am" she said as she fished around in her purse for the contract "I just wanted to go over what we agreed over email first just to set everything at ease" Chloe said trying to sound professional. "You have the right to view the article and make any reasonable changes to it, these would include things like personal details about yourself or your clients you don't want out in the open however that doesn't include things like an opinion the reporter in this case me expresses"

"You do have a lovely home, is this all paid for through your work or do you have a second job?" Chloe asked taticully choosing her first question choosing not to ask if there was a rich husband and insult the woman by claiming she couldn't do this on her own.

Stella offered the reporter a small smile before heading off into the kitchen to make a start on the coffee only to turn around to hear Chole talking, "Very well that all seems perfectly acceptable to me," replied Stella only to smile a little more, "why thank you," continued Stella feeling slightly charmed by the young woman, "it's all paid for with my job as a nanny," chuckled Stella, "it's rather easy to make a lot of money so many people are desperate to relax these days." added Stella, "Please make yourself comfortable in the living room and I'll be out in a moment." said Stella heading into the kitchen and making coffee for the both of them.

Chole looked stressed but who wasn't these days? Stella thought over the woman and smiled a little.

"No thank you ma'am" Chloe says as she takes the coffee and takes a sip "Delicious, definitely better than the stuff out the machine at the office" she complimented as she got her regular caffeine fix. "It's your day off you shouldn't have to feed me" she joked turning down the offer of food more out of politeness than anything else. "So Miss Jones there are so many questions that I could start with, how did you start or how are you able to afford such a nice house on the back of being a Nanny but I think for me the most interesting question when I heard about you was what do you get out of this?"

Stella smiled brightly at Chole, "It's from the Caribbean," replied Stella, "I go there at least twice a year by myself to get it, it's rather rare but worth the price especially for the smoothness that it offers," stated Stella, proudly and with joy, "I don't mind feeding you Chole, after all, I am a nanny and it would be rude considering you are a guest in this house even if you are interviewing me," continued Stella, "I won't force you to have any but I'll bring some cakes out that I've been making over the week and if any of them take your fancy just go ahead and have them." chuckled Stella as she got up quickly and went to the kitchen again to bring back two plates with a range of different slices of cake, blueberry, chocolate, apple, just to name a few.

Stella took a deep breath, "Well originally I was introduced to this by a friend, a dominatrix and I started out as a dominatrix as well but I found that to be tiring and rather demanding in general," replied Stella sipping her coffee, "it wasn't until I met someone who claimed to be a 'Mommy' did I start entering this side of the spectrum and from there it just happened," continued Stella, "everyone is looking for a way to escape and a lot of people are willing to pay a huge fee to get that escape which is way I can afford this house," sighed Stella as she took the reporter in once more and looked her over with a curious look, "what I get out of this mostly? I suppose money but I'm unable to bare children and I'm not really looking for a relationship so to have adults come in who love me unconditionally is a huge boost to my self-esteem." explained Stella as she thought through Chole's getting, "What I get? I get control, I get to decide every little thing for the poor darlings who just need some rest and care for a change." stated Stella picking up her coffee cup again and drinking slightly.

"Tell me Chole," spoke Stella, "what are your thoughts on the entire thing? I'd be interested in hearing them."

The smell was intoxicating as the cakes came out looking like they would grace the cover of any cooking book. As she speaks and I write down note I find myself taking an apple slice and chewing on it "This is really good by the way" she said taking a bigger bite. "So you just like the control even if your not going to use it to cause harm or be insidious you still like having the option of complete power?"

"My opinion differs as I meet people, some I've seen who don't work and hide in a fantasy land make me question if it's healthy but I suppose people do the same thing with video games so it's more people than a kink, I guess I'm still forming an opinion on it all I can see why it might be relaxing for some but so is a spa day"

Stella chuckled at Chole's cuteness and found herself somewhat absorbed by the reporter in a odd way but this was the first time she had someone around that didn't just want to sit around and piss themselves! Not every adult that came in did that but a majority did, sadly but there were a few that were close to her heart and who she enjoyed immensely even to the point that she gave them discounts.

"I'm not sure it would be for me" Chloe answered back a slight blush on her face as she pictured herself in it the situation but tried to power through like nothing happened. "I like my independence and while working is stressful I'm not sure I would give it up to lay around with a sugar daddy" Chloe explained adding in "Truth be told I don't really have the time to date normally let alone the time investment this seems to be"

Stella tilted her head and smiled charmingly at Chole noting the slight blush on the girl's face, "Mhm," replied Stella listening to Chole, "not many people do which is why my services and others like mine are available," stated Stella as she continued to sip her tea, "I normally wouldn't offer this but if you were ever curious about the lifestyle I could offer you a weekend, free, of course," offered Stella placing her empty cup down on the table, "it might even be useful to get a first hand experience but I understand that would be quiet a leap," chuckled Stella, "but there are such a thing as adults who pretend to be teenagers and kids as well not just babies." added Stella, "Have a think about it and contact me if your interested I do have detailed plans up on my website about the different services ranging from toddler to teens," continued Stella, "anyway did you have any more questions to ask, dear?" asked Stella looking over the stressful reporter curiously and a touch of concern.

"Yeah but if I were to take you up on the offer, it would be a bit rich my first hand account of dealing with this fetish and the part the readers are really curious about I did none of that stuff" Chloe said giving neither side any sort of commitment "Well you like to take people and put them in a certain age group or mindset can I see where you do that?" She asked helping herself to another cake as she jotted down the website she knew the address it was how she contacted Stella however she didn't hover to much not wanting to come in with a pre conceived notion of what the woman did for a living

"Of course," chuckled Stella, "but the offer is still there whenever you want to take it out either way," paused Stella, "I'll show you to the teen room I've got first," stated Stella getting up and taking the lead going out into the hallway and down a couple of steps to the first room.

"I'll keep that in mind" Chloe said as she followed Stella through the house and into the teenagers room "Interesting now with the fight do you think it has more of bdsm interest mixed in or taking a spanking as their teenage stuff helps them be able to not beat themselves up over things in their real life?" Chloe asks curiously "Still the cleanest teenagers room ever" as they enter the pre teen room and see the pull ups she thinks more on Stella's points "So if they tend to regress further do you think it's they are ashamed to think how young they want to be or they want that and you get them comfortable to the point of wanting more?"

Stella smiled softly at Chole and tapped her chin a little thinking, "Well it depends on the client but I think it would be more to do with the second one that they feel guilty over stuff that they have done and feel the need to be punished but they have no one to turn to, to do so or to talk to them about those problems," replied Stella only to laugh, "yes, well, I don't have a permanent teenager, thankfully otherwise it would be." joked Stella.

"A lot is to do with shame, shame that they haven't been able to deal with." stated Stella, "People tend to not want to admit to such a thing out fear, fear that they'll be judged by others and by themselves, a lot of people who come here are looking for a way to be a better person and I help them become a better person by dealing with things others do not want to accept or deal with be it for whatever reason." answered Stella as she went through the next door which was a child's room of 6 to 8 years old.

"How many rooms does this place have?" Chloe jokes as they continue the tour and asked "do you only cater towards the side willing to regress some of the people I have spoke to deal with the guilt by have a role play scenario where they are forced into it and therefor it's not their fault"

"Also with the uniqueness of the service you provide and it not being out there are many clients

"Oh I have loads of rooms, dear," replied Stella with a smile, "this is a very big house after all!" giggled Stella as she walked through the next door, "I cater to all sides and quite a few tend to overlap with one another," responded Stella, "there's quite a few people who I do serve that enjoy being forced into diapers, into punishments and to be humiliated," stated Stella, "it's never been my cup of tea per say but I do enjoy the power that I get from it and I do enjoy it when there little faces turn red but I prefer a much more gentle approach." added Stella entering the nursery room.

The nursery room was decorated in soft, light colours and all the furnishings had been hand-selected by Stella who had researched different types of shops and what most people wanted in terms of a nursery.

"Erm.......wow.............." Chloe said as the smell of baby powder assaulted her nose and she took in the room of all of them so far this did something to her as she stumbled through into the room all of the furniture scaled up made her feel so small as she looked at the change table and realised she would have to use the small step ladder in front to actually get onto it.

"This is definitely detailed, so if most of your clients are toddlers how many are..... well" for some reason she was having difficulty saying the word babies out loud

"Babies?" questioned Stella as she took in Chole's reaction with a gentle smile, "A few," stated Stella, "more females then males, actually," continued Stella walking over to Chole and placing her hand down on the girl's shoulder, "they tend to be my preferred option because they tend to need this the most and it's a lot more deeper for them." stated Stella as she continued to watch Chole.

It wouldn't be a lie that Stella had grown fond of the reporter throughout the short time she had spent with the girl and while she did have female clients none of them really did it for her and she had a 'hands-off' policy yet something was different here, very different and while she had offered Chole a free weekend she hadn't been so sure as to why but being in this room with this girl she understood now and judging by Chole's reaction she hoped the girl would take her up on it, "We could sit down together on the sofa," stated Stella gesturing the soft, blue soft in the room that had a large baby blanket, yellow, with fake fur that was oh so soft, "and talk more about this room if you wish?" offered Stella with a seductive smile and allowing her hand to gently move down from Chole's shoulder to her back rubbing soft circles.

"But how do they get anything out of it, I mean diapers, infant toys I don't get it" Chloe said like a statement of fact although it came out like she was trying to convince herself as she feels Stella rub the knot in her back, she looks up and that gentle yet caring smile convinces her to walk towards the sofa with the baby blanket.

"Why do you think females like this room more than?" Chloe asked trying to find the right words to say and clear her head she would have been alarmed but something about the Nanny put her at ease like everypart of her wanted to surrender to the older woman

Stella thought carefully to herself over Chole's question as she took a seat on the couch but not before picking up the soft, warm blanket which she put over herself and Chole, "They get something that they've lacked for a long time and if not there entire lives," replied Stella, "and while I do care for all my clients my heart does go out for the one's in this bracket," continued Stella as she carefully tucked a strand of loose hair behind Chole's ear, "it's love, sweetheart." stated Stella, softly, "Love, freedom and knowing that they are cherished, it's that simple." added Stella looking in Chole's eyes.

"They like this room more because of the softness and safety that it brings them to the point that they can just let go completely and not worry about anything at all," stated Stella her hand resting on Chole's shoulder again, "and that for them this room is a sanctuary that can never be penetrated by the outside world." sighed Stella, quietly as she held Chole's right cheek in the palm of her hand, "It can be intoxicating at times." added Stella coyly moving her hand away from Chole's cheek and looking the reporter over with a crafty smile, "Why don't you come back? And we can talk some-more? I would hate to keep you waiting from any other engagements that you need to attend to," stated Stella, "unless you want to stay, of course." added Stella, playfully with a smirk.

This was so messed up under any other context if this were a date she would assume Stella was inviting her to go in for the kiss, the little touches, the baby blanket even the way Stella seemed to not care about personal space made her feel so little and a bit anxious as she stumbled to her feet "Come back.... I don't know I might have everything I need" Chloe stammered back as she almost tripped over a toy backing out of the room.

"Thank you for a wonderful interview" She said remembering her manners wondering if in her daze she had actually managed to take notes as she retreated from the nursery and the house, a little rude but effective for getting out as she allowed her head to clear taking nice deep breath of the non baby powdered fresh air "That was intense" she said to no one in particular as she tried to shake it off.

Stella could only watch amused by Chole's retreat and reaction but she wasn't going to stop the girl, after all, she was after this reaction and she had just been giving what she wanted, "Very well, dear, but remember my offer is still valid." chuckled Stella as she stood up following Chole out of the house wanting to be sure that the girl didn't trip over anything else and hurt herself.

Stella smirked slightly, "My pleasure." replied Stella as she watched Chole a little before closing the door.

• Like 1

Chloe thought it was the best not to return to Stella Jones's business again she was nice enough more than that but the feelings she had there and around her were to intense she went about her life for the next few weeks only really dwelling on the woman as she transferred the interview into an overall article including her various other interviews. What did come as a surprise was the article was a bit of a success it wasn't going to win her any awards but her stock had gone up in the eyes of her editor.

As it was published Chloe did feel she had to do the proper thing and go and thank the woman who had been credited with being the key peace to the article, so on one Friday evening planning on a thank you here is the article goodbye strategy Chloe made her way to the address of Stella Jones

Nervously she rang the doorbell thinking she was prepared this time it was a one off, but she was a little worried having not called ahead thinking the element of surprise might give her another escape route

Stella had become anxious over not receiving any emails or phone calls from Chole but she had expected this and it had only been a few week, really, she kept a close eye on any newspapers and took note of the article with a smile.

"Thanks it's looking a little iffy out there" Chloe said as she was lead in, that's right in control Chloe your only coming in because you chose "It's okay you don't need to do that I won't be staying long I just wanted to show you the finished article" Chloe said pulling it from her bag a genuine smile coming from her as she held what was considered the best work of her young career.

"I suppose one coffee wouldn't hurt......" Chloe said blushing under that smile as she the smells of home cooking and the way she acted everything about this place screamed maternal.

• Like 1