LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Read what you wrote "thick wooden paddle" and "swing sorta hard". just what you mean by "hold up better" for a throw-away diaper, I cannot even imagine. A winter coat will hold up better against a '45 slug shot at it than a jockey T-short, but does the difference amount to a pee-hole in the snow in Antarctica? All right; so it will let go after 3 hits instead of one; big deal. 1 or 2 mil of material that is meant to be disposed of after a single use is just plain, by nature, not up to what you want

What do you expect? They are made to be thrown away after one use, so what kind of material do you think they are made of: Bulletproof Kevlar? Just why do you expect them to take a licking and keep on ticking?

Read what you wrote "a thick wooden paddle" and "swing sorta hard". Just what you mean by "hold up better" for a throw-away diaper, I cannot imagine. A winter coat will "hold up better" against a close-range .45 slug than a Jockey T-shirt, but will the difference amount to a pee-hole in the snow in Antarctica? 1 or 2 mil of material, meant to be disposed of after a single use is just, by naature, not up to what you want. It is like expecting an Alice band to be a tiara

About all I can recommend is a decent cloth diaper and 7 or 8 mil Tuffy panties and even that would be iffy

Just do not play Rollerball in a babydoll

It is a tough question. It's kinda like asking, where can I get a luxury car, that's comfortable, but good on fuel, and that doesn't cost a lot? You'll have to compromise somewhere. Either, soften the blows, pull down the diapers, add more padding (more diapers), use cloth diapers, try more costly disposables (better constructed ones), or continue what you have been doing, and live with it.

Maybe you can try, giving some bare bottom strong blows, then pulling up the diapers, and finish with softer blows over the diapers.

Wish I could give you better advise, good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

In this case go cloth, they will take the abuse. Little more clean up, however worth the comfort and investment in my opinion.

• Like 1

There are certain advantages to spanking with the diaper on... you can swing much harder than you normally would, and the sound the paddle makes upon impact is amplified by the diaper. The first time you make that *pop* of paddle hitting dip, every head in the room is going to turn your way.

• 2 weeks later...