LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

The best way to manage them is not to have them or at least not have them in an inconvenient location. Since becoming incontinent, my BMs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2017-10-05 at 9:17 PM, Ferix said:

Have you tried activated carbon or nullo? Do they make your pee smell funny?

If I do get to the point where I'm having multiple uncontrollable bowel movements, my first approach will be to try suppositories on the days I work; I will clear out my system as much as I can so I dont have an accident later.

I might try using the toilet at work midway through my shift to see if I can encourage a bowel movement by bearing down.

I will also take deodorizing pills regularly to reduce smell once I start to loose bowel continence.

I've been taking activated carbon pills, and they generally work well; there's definitely less pungent-ness

3 hours ago, Old_PA said:

Nearly 3 years I had my prostate removed. The bladder was then connected directly to the urethra, the inner

13 hours ago, username said:

I have noticed that when I'm having a poo on the toilet I uncontrollable pee while doing the deed, this is becoming more

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm on week three and I could already pee very easily anyway so I'm not starting from the beginning, I'm surprised how well things are progressing, I can already walk while peeing without clenching

• Like 1
On 10/5/2017 at 1:32 PM, Ferix said:

This is good insight into the experience of being bowel incontinent. Part of me is really excited at the prospect of not controlling my messes and it coming out on it's own. Another part of me is worried that one of those accidents could put me in a very embarrassing situation. If smell wasn't a factor, I'd have no problem messing around others. Like you and dljim, I hope to be aware of what triggers my bowel movements so that I can better anticipate when a bowel movement will happen.

Do you have any tips as to how you manage your messy accidents?

My accidents can and do happen at anytime, but the way I try to manage them is by the times of day I eat since I now know that I will mess shortly after I eat. If I know I will not have a chance to clean up while out in public, I will skip or delay my lunch until I can be sure I can change. That being said I have messed at the wrong time in front of the wrong people, it will happen. The best way I found when this happens is remove myself ASAP to clean up and return to what I was doing. So far no one as made any comments to me while I messy, so ether they dd not notice or they were considerate to me and kept it to them self.

On 10/11/2017 at 7:23 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Just so you all know in rehab one of the things they teach people is to use a finger a finger in the rectum to feel around and massage the inside to cause a bowel movement by slightly irritating the lining of the rectum ,for some that's enough for others they want to do B & B at a breakneck pace and will go straight to suppository , ultimately the suppository acts the same way your finger will but faster by irritating the lining of the rectum thus causing a bowel movement .

And just so you know when your sitting in the bus between GOMER runs , it will help you to point up rather than down of course it's harder to do when you do patient care , but if you are just chaufering pointing up will a?low less chance of diaper failure & leaks , and even eith cheap diapers a lengthwise fold before donning will also give it a dispersal channel from front to rear where the bulk of your absorbent is .

Diapers are definately an asset on the ruddy ,muddy , bloody bank especialy on long extrication calls and standbys when your partner is looking for a porta potty you already "found one" that morning , also if you get to point of over saturation and you cant change , just grab an abodominable pad as a booster works a charm !

Those are some good tips.

I have quite a bit experience with suppositories and enemas. They may be something I use later on down the road when it comes to managing

3 hours ago, wantspadding said:

Congrats on the sleep wetting!

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, stevewet said:

Yes hope you enjoyed your sleep wetting.