LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

2 years and 7 months untraining!

My symptoms of untraining continue! Since my big change a couple months ago, I'm still getting multiple episodes of stress incontinence, urge incontinence, OAB symptoms, and passive leaking throughout the day--every day.

Because of all this leakiness, the last couple days I've ran a leak test by wearing training underwear (babypants training pants) and sweat pants until I wet them.

I ran 2 tests, just to see if not wearing protection would make a difference on my leakiness. On test 1, I drank the normal amount of fluid (drink only when thirsty). Test 2 I drank more than my normal amount of fluids.

On the first test, I threw on the training pants right after I wet and changed out of a soggy diaper. After about an hour, I started to feel pressure, like I had urine in my bladder, even though no matter how much I relaxed I couldn't initiate the release of urine. This pressure lasted about 45 minutes and increased in severity. The more intese it got, the more I experienced stress incontinence. There was also one point where i had a bladder spasm/flutter sensation and I noticed I was weeping out urine in time with the flutter. At this point the wet spot on my undies grew to the size of my palm. When the urge to go finally hit, I found I was already peeing, my bladder was contracting, and everything was coming out.

The second test was similar to the first, though I was leaking way more and I progressed to emptying out my bladder much faster.

In both tests, I was surprised at how much I leaked. I had growing wet spots on my undies within 30 minutes. I did not feel myself wetting and I wasn't having any urge or stress incontinence, so it makes me believe that I'm passively leaking urine. I also experienced quite a lot of stress incontinence, more so than I thought I was having when diapered. Since I could better feel the wetness and myself peeing into the undies, I could feel myself drip a bit every time I stood up, coughed, stretch, or laugh.

The tests really weren't scientific but they were a lot of fun and it was affirming that my untraining has been working!

Also, a few of you have found me on other social sites. If you want to see me and my boyfrend's crazy diaper stash (we made a diaper fort!), you can see those pics and more on twitter @FerixDog.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/1/2019 at 4:11 AM, Ferix said:

2 years and 7 months untraining!

My symptoms of untraining continue! Since my big change a couple months ago, I'm still getting multiple episodes of stress incontinence, urge incontinence, OAB symptoms, and passive leaking throughout the day--every day.

Because of all this leakiness, the last couple days I've ran a leak test by wearing training underwear (babypants training pants) and sweat pants until I wet them.

I ran 2 tests, just to see if not wearing protection would make a difference on my leakiness. On test 1, I drank the normal amount of fluid (drink only when thirsty). Test 2 I drank more than my normal amount of fluids.

On the first test, I threw on the training pants right after I wet and changed out of a soggy diaper. After about an hour, I started to feel pressure, like I had urine in my bladder, even though no matter how much I relaxed I couldn't initiate the release of urine. This pressure lasted about 45 minutes and increased in severity. The more intese it got, the more I experienced stress incontinence. There was also one point where i had a bladder spasm/flutter sensation and I noticed I was weeping out urine in time with the flutter. At this point the wet spot on my undies grew to the size of my palm. When the urge to go finally hit, I found I was already peeing, my bladder was contracting, and everything was coming out.

The second test was similar to the first, though I was leaking way more and I progressed to emptying out my bladder much faster.

In both tests, I was surprised at how much I leaked. I had growing wet spots on my undies within 30 minutes. I did not feel myself wetting and I wasn't having any urge or stress incontinence, so it makes me believe that I'm passively leaking urine. I also experienced quite a lot of stress incontinence, more so than I thought I was having when diapered. Since I could better feel the wetness and myself peeing into the undies, I could feel myself drip a bit every time I stood up, coughed, stretch, or laugh.

The tests really weren't scientific but they were a lot of fun and it was affirming that my untraining has been working!

Also, a few of you have found me on other social sites. If you want to see me and my boyfrend's crazy diaper stash (we made a diaper fort!), you can see those pics and more on twitter @FerixDog.

Hi Ferix

I feel I now have exactly the same level of control as you after 17 months, no regrets!

17 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi Ferix

I feel I now have exactly the same level of control as you after 17 months, no regrets!

Awesome! Congrats on your progress. It can really vary on how quickly people are able to untrain. I was suprirside to keep it under 2 years when it became obvious i needed diapers 24/7.

7 hours ago, Ferix said:

Awesome! Congrats on your progress. It can really vary on how quickly people are able to untrain. I was suprirside to keep it under 2 years when it became obvious i needed diapers 24/7.

and I wish I made more progress, wearing diapers every evening and night for 15 years didn't change anything, not even for bedwetting, only recently since I started wearing 24/7 since march I had some progress but my medial predicament is unfortunatly hindering progress, i ust wanted things to go as easy as it did with others