LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

@Ferix, how is the messing coming along?  I remember when you started you said that you weren't necessarily going for dual incontinence.  Has that changed?  Are you finding yourself messing more often, or still on the same schedule, and has it begun to interfere with work or life?  Are there certain positions/activities you are more likely to mess during?  

As far as wetting, do you ever find yourself unexpectedly wet (as in wet without remembering)?  And do you just change on a schedule at this point, or do you realize you need a change because you didn't realize how wet you'd gotten?

Hope you've had more unexpectedly wet mornings.  I'm envious of that for sure :)  Thanks for sharing your story with all of us

What measures did your boyfriend take to overcome he's shy bladder? I'm dealing with the same problem. Which in my opinion has meant that even though I have been in diapers 24/7 for four years, still have bladder control to some extent. Although I get some really strong urges coming out of the blue, resulting in me wetting myself due to a very strong and uncomfortable pressure in my bladder. Yet volume is no where near the capacity I had before going back into diapers.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

Most of what my boyfriend has done to overcome his shy bladder is repeated exposure to the situations that are difficult for him to pee in; it was especially difficult to pee around coworkers at work and out in public. He would get to the point where he was relaxing to pee, but right before he was able to go, he'd clench up and not be able to go anymore. He went through that enough times, over and over again, that eventually, he was finally able to relax and be able to go without clenching. Once it happened the first time, it started happening more and more. Over time, it became much easier to pee around coworkers or in public, though he still has occasional difficulties.

He has also dabbled with using alarms, which he stated helped a lot with understanding how things work and feel down there. Every time his alarm went off, he would pee and drink fluids. Just being conscious about peeing regularly made it easier for him to stay relaxed from one wetting to the next and the extra fluid intake meant extra practice (and soggier diapers of course). He doesn't always use the alarms but he's been keeping up on the increased fluids as it's helping him remember how to stay relaxed. He adds that he tries to keep up on training since he's noticed when he's stopped, he feels like he had taken a few steps back in progress.

Another aspect that was hard for him, and can still be a challenge, is wetting while laying down. He was able to do that for the first time only after being in diapers 24/7 for a year.  What it really took for him to pee while laying down was to just lay there until it happened, and then keep practicing it regularly. At first, he would lay for up to an hour and still not be able to go. He would get frustrated and bare down to make himself pee, which would work but it wasn't really helping with the relaxing. After multiple attempts spanning over a few months, he was finally able to stay relaxed and pee without baring down. This position is still hard for him, especially since he isn't able to practice it as much; he rarely wets at night and after waking up, is out of bed before he needs to go. He's happy he can actually relax and pee while laying down, which is a big step away from where he was, but still feels like there's progress to be made.

@Ferix, how is the messing coming along?  I remember when you started you said that you weren't necessarily going for dual incontinence.  Has that changed?  Are you finding yourself messing more often, or still on the same schedule, and has it begun to interfere with work or life?  Are there certain positions/activities you are more likely to mess during?  

As far as wetting, do you ever find yourself unexpectedly wet (as in wet without remembering)?  And do you just change on a schedule at this point, or do you realize you need a change because you didn't realize how wet you'd gotten?

Hope you've had more unexpectedly wet mornings.  I'm envious of that for sure :)  Thanks for sharing your story with all of us

I have been going for dual incontinence and I'm pretty much messy every day. My bowel habits haven't really changed; I'm always having a bowel movement in the morning after I wake up. There's been a couple of occasions where I will have a second mess, but that's usually in the evenings and after I have came home from work.

How it usually happens is, while in bed, I start to feel pressure build but it's not enough to mess while laying down. I'm relaxed all the time so once I stand up, gravity takes over, pressure builds, and my body pushes the mess out right away. I'm always surprised with how much the body takes over and pushes out the mess. More recently though, I've found that it's taking less pressure to produce a bowel movement, which has resulted in a few messy diapers while still in bed. Just this morning, I woke up a few hours before I was going to actually roll out of bed with the urge to mess. I stayed relaxed, thinking the urge will pass since gravity wasn't able to help pull it out. That wasn't the case, as soon as I thought that, I felt my stomach cramp and the mess start to fill my diaper.

On an unrelated potty note, I had another episodes of dribbles while getting out of the shower! This is the second time this has happened. Hopefully this becomes more of a regular occurrence. I'll be keeping an extra towel handy around the shower now.

I also had an episode of urge incontinence while laughing. My boyfriend and I were browsing through funny stuff on reddit when we got to a particularly funny post. I laughed so hard I started gushing pee with each laugh. It then turned into a steady stream until my bladder emptied. Unfortunately, I didn't think to save the post. It would have been interesting to see if it made anyone else pee their pants :P.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To help with becoming bowel incontinent, I’ve found that a very small enema will do the trick. This especially works first thing in the morning. I happen to use a vagina douche bulb for this. Use a 1/8th of a cup or less of very warm soapy water. It is the soap that stimulates your bowels to move. As soon as you wake or set you alarm early to administer the enema and return to bed. If you are at all worried about soiling the bed, it will get in the way of a natural bowel movement, so make sure that you’ve taken all the precautions necessary. The enema will stimulate your bowels very naturally. You will mess and it will be bacuse you can’t hold any longer (which makes you feel helpless and babyish) was and usually within a few minutes. It is a luxurious feeling to feel the increasing need to go. This urgency will gradually increase until your bowels will move and you will not be able to stop it. You will experience struggling to hold rather than trying to force yourself, which is what you want. You will mess your diaper uncontrollably. Because it’s more natural, you will be able to unpotty-train yourself and early morning messing will become simply a matter of just relaxing. This has worked for me.   

Edited by nitewets
Spelling
  • Like 1

I have posted elsewhere that becoming bladder incontinent can happen more quickly in the following way. As always, you want to free yourself as much from anxiety so if you’re worried about wetting in public, we plastic panties over a diaper you’re confident won’t leak. 

The trick is to stop yourself emptying your bladder when you go so that you constantly feel the need to go. At the beginning it is hard to relax—the natural inclination is to clench. That’s okay. If you clench, then just relax until you start to go. When you do start to wet, immediately clench—you will still have an almost full bladder and the need pee will return quickly. Again if you naturally clench just relax as quickly as possible and wet a small amount, then clench again. Do this all day. It is quite pleasurable to be in contant need to pee. 

There will be a moment when you do a natural clench but then spontaneously relax and you will have started on your journey to incontinence. The initial natural clenching is unlikely to ever go away, but what you will have done is conditioned your bladder to immediately relax and wet your diaper. As a caution, knowing that I have done this to myself I try to manage daytime incontinences by not drinking and if I really don’t want to wear a diaper that day, I still have to wear a pad. I am essentially incontinent at night now, as I might be too sleepy and not quick enough to intentionally hold—I still wake with the sense of needing to void but then wet before I’m fully awake to prevent relaxing. Im not sure I really want to lose the awareness that I’m about to pee, but now and again that does happen and it is feeling myself already peeing that triggers me. I’ve yet to have a really embarrassing accident but, it is becoming more stressful not wearing a diaper while in public 

Edited by nitewets
Spelling

I've learned to keep my urethral sphincter in a totally relaxed state all the time, admittedly it was a gradual process but I'm now at the point that I constantly feel the need to pee even after I have peed. When I do pee its a very weak stream and its either a small gush or dribble and it surprises me really because my bladder feels really sensitive and full. Its a constant feeling like I need to pee. I concentrate to wet but the slightest drip comes out and it doesn't relieve the feeling to pee. When I have finished peeing there is no clench reflex. I can gush and dribble while sitting/walking/in bed. My nappy saps the wetness up so much better. I also find it hard to sleep because of the urge to pee and I wake up many times a night needing to pee, I wet them fall back to sleep. Now this is not the normal process of achieving incontinence  because its not what people talk about, I'm wondering what happens next? Will it turn into incontinence? Is it slight urge at the moment and what is the next step?

Hey y'all. This is unrelated to my progress (I'll post an update soon): my boyfriend and I are at CapCon!

If you're here too, say hi or ask us for help if you need a change (we've changed a quite a few diapers already). Today (Friday), we are on diaper patrol and will be dressed up as cowboys with hats and sheriff badges.

• Like 1
Hey y'all. This is unrelated to my progress (I'll post an update soon): my boyfriend and I are at CapCon!
If you're here too, say hi or ask us for help if you need a change (we've changed a quite a few diapers already). Today (Friday), we are on diaper patrol and will be dressed up as cowboys with hats and sheriff badges.
I am sorry dear I have to go ,the police want to change me,"I mean speak to me, no I don't know why" but heres hoping it involves handcuffs and paddles .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Another post about CapCon. My next post will be an update once I have the time to write it out.

CapCon was amazing! They had a nursery with cribs, play rooms with all sorts of games (most were oversized for the little feels), adult sized tricycle, rocking horses, high chairs, play pen, 2 different ball pits, nerf guns, RC car race track, an arts and crafts room, and more. They also had a vendors area where tykables was selling their new diapers and clothing and other vendors were selling clothing and accessories.

I think the best part was that the entire hotel was reserved for the con, which meant we could go anywhere inside the building (with the exception of a sky bridge and lobby that was open to the public) dressed in little clothes and/or have our diapers exposed. There were so many people walking around in their diapers, the hallways had an awesome smell of fresh powder and diapers during the entire con.

I thought it was great that the hotel staff were totally cool with the con. I even saw one staff member wearing a pacifier pinned to her uniform. I asked security what they thought of the con and they said they loved it, as there's no worry about gang activity and that everyone at the con is so polite.

My boyfriend and I had a blast and we met a lot of other abdls. We had a lot of fun dressed up as sheriffs and got lots of compliments on our get-up.

Combined we ended up changing 41 diapers over the 3 days we were there. We didn't have any handcuffs to use during the changes but if they were roudy, we'd have someone hold down their hands--in one case, they struggled so much we had someone on each limb as my boyfriend changed them. I threatened tickles if they didn't stop struggling, which seemed to work. I also joked, every time we changed someone, that we'd quickly give them an enema and a plug before we put on a fresh diaper on--the only complaints we got were that we didn't actually do that :lol:.

CapCon was an amazing experience and we will definitely be going back next year.

• Like 1
Another post about CapCon. My next post will be an update once I have the time to write it out.
CapCon was amazing! They had a nursery with cribs, play rooms with all sorts of games (most were oversized for the little feels), adult sized tricycle, rocking horses, high chairs, play pen, 2 different ball pits, nerf guns, RC car race track, an arts and crafts room, and more. They also had a vendors area where tykables was selling their new diapers and clothing and other vendors were selling clothing and accessories.
I think the best part was that the entire hotel was reserved for the con, which meant we could go anywhere inside the building (with the exception of a sky bridge and lobby that was open to the public) dressed in little clothes and/or have our diapers exposed. There were so many people walking around in their diapers, the hallways had an awesome smell of fresh powder and diapers during the entire con.
I thought it was great that the hotel staff were totally cool with the con. I even saw one staff member wearing a pacifier pinned to her uniform. I asked security what they thought of the con and they said they loved it, as there's no worry about gang activity and that everyone at the con is so polite.
My boyfriend and I had a blast and we met a lot of other abdls. We had a lot of fun dressed up as sheriffs and got lots of compliments on our get-up.
Combined we ended up changing 41 diapers over the 3 days we were there. We didn't have any handcuffs to use during the changes but if they were roudy, we'd have someone hold down their hands--in one case, they struggled so much we had someone on each limb as my boyfriend changed them. I threatened tickles if they didn't stop struggling, which seemed to work. I also joked, every time we changed someone, that we'd quickly give them an enema and a plug before we put on a fresh diaper on--the only complaints we got were that we didn't actually do that [emoji38].
CapCon was an amazing experience and we will definitely be going back next year.
So your the reason I keep an extra pair of cuffs in my shoulder holster ,you forgot the first rule ,always bring enough for the whole class,reckless cops ! Did you at least have some pepper spray for temporary immediate diaper rash ?

54 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

So your the reason I keep an extra pair of cuffs in my shoulder holster ,you forgot the first rule ,always bring enough for the whole class,reckless cops ! Did you at least have some pepper spray for temporary immediate diaper rash ?

There wasn't any "pepper spray" but we did have tons of baby powder if that's what you mean. As far as cuffs, we werent really looking to get kinky with people (the exception being diapers), we just wanted to be helpful and change their diapers, which is why we left our restraints at home.

There wasn't any "pepper spray" but we did have tons of baby powder if that's what you mean. As far as cuffs, we werent really looking to get kinky with people (the exception being diapers), we just wanted to be helpful and change their diapers, which is why we left our restraints at home.
I was being a smart ass , kidding with you! It sounds like you created lasting memories and had a good time!

8 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I was being a smart ass , kidding with you! It sounds like you created lasting memories and had a good time!

Hehe, no worries. Sounds like you're the one who need cuffs and a few spanks for being such a smart ass :P

• Like 1

Now that im in a Good place financially i Fully intend on going to capcon next year. Will be setting money aside for it for the next year. I already have airfare figured out(approximate cost for this time next year). Aside from travel expenses can you give an estimate of how much I should have prepared to go? I'll obviously bring a case of diapers for myself.

I was thinking around $500 would be enough to have some spending money and to feed myself.

@Ferix Do you think this is too much at all?...

Also on a side note. I have a peace of jewelry that is worn under my diaper(chastity cage) do you know if that is something I would need to take off if I wanted to see about others wanting to change me?

11 hours ago, littleDlife said:

Now that im in a Good place financially i Fully intend on going to capcon next year. Will be setting money aside for it for the next year. I already have airfare figured out(approximate cost for this time next year). Aside from travel expenses can you give an estimate of how much I should have prepared to go? I'll obviously bring a case of diapers for myself.

I was thinking around $500 would be enough to have some spending money and to feed myself.

@Ferix Do you think this is too much at all?...

Also on a side note. I have a peace of jewelry that is worn under my diaper(chastity cage) do you know if that is something I would need to take off if I wanted to see about others wanting to change me?

The hotel was $110 per night, plus tax, so figure $380 for 3 nights. It could be much cheaper if you share a room with others or if you only stay 2 nights.

I spent about $80 on Lyft rides to and from the airport. One of my friend's took public transit to the hotel and paid for a bus pass, only to find out that the pass doesn't work where the hotel is at. He felt that public transit wasn't worth the hassle and took a Lyft on the way back.

I spent around $20 per meal, 2 meals a day plus snacks and food during travel. The total came to be around $180 for the trip. They do offer a meal plan for attendees, which is a bit cheaper than eating out or delivery. I chose not to use the meal plan as I'm usually up late and sleep in so I would miss breakfast and lunch. I could have been more frugal with my food expenses by choosing places to eat that weren't as expensive, but I do that enough at home so I figured I'd splurge and spend a bit more on food during the trip.

That's about it on mandatory expenses.

Expect to want to spend money in the vendors area. There's lots of cool clothing and accessories. Tykables even sells diapers at the con so you don't need to bring diapers if you don't want to.

Speaking of diapers, you don't really need more than 10. assuming they hold a good amount. I brought 12 with boosters and came back with 6. One thing that was really cool was that Tykables had a bunch of free diapers at the changing station for people to change into. They ran out by Saturday, but I was able to get a free diaper out of that.

You're welcome to wear your chasity, I don't see that being a problem at all (assuming it's hidden in your diaper). I'd recommend telling your changer about the chasity before they change you, just in case it is an issue for them. Worst case scenario is that you could see if me or my boyfriend is available to change you :P.

Hope to see you there next year :)

Good Luck to you, I hope you succeed in your goal.  I am about 3 weeks into my incontinence goal.  I have had a few unexpected leaking episodes, but considering the embarrassing leaks I had before going 24/7 the leaking or inadvertent wetting of my diaper are less likely to occur.  I agree with you about having a lot of wet diapers, I have a small mountain of them to wash today.

• Like 1

51 weeks in (11 months, 3 weeks):

Subtle changes continue to happen with my progress towards incontinence. Most notably, I've come to realize that with most of my wettings and bowel movements, I no longer feel a release, that feeling of my urinary or bowel sphincter muscles relaxing, just before I start going.

With my bladder, it usually starts out with a feeling of pressure, like my bladder is starting to get full. Once that pressure builds to a certain point I then feel the urge to go, my bladder will contract, at which point I realize that I'm already peeing. The time from feeling pressure to the time of actually going can last between a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on what I'm doing and how much I need to go. At other times, mostly when I'm standing, I wont have any pressure or urge to go. I'll be doing whatever it is I'm doing, then I'll feel a very slight contraction in my bladder accompanied by feeling a weak stream or dribble of pee passing into my diaper.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any night wettings since I last reported having one. I haven't done anything to change my habits before or during bedtime. I'm usually wetting 2 to 4 times a night. I usually wake up to pee and wet within a few seconds. Last night I woke up to pee but don't even remember finishing or going back to sleep.

Last week I had an episode where I would have wet my pants if I hadn't been diapered: It happened while I was on a short, 50 minute, road trip. Most of the time I can pee while driving but this time my body was resting in a way that it kinked my urethra and prevented me from peeing. During the drive, I was staying relaxed as much as I could but I wasn't wetting at all. I figured I may have been dehydrated a little as I had not had much fluids since I had woken up just prior to leaving. It wasn't until I was about 5 minutes from my destination that I realized I was kinked and retaining pee. 

As I'm about 8 blocks and 3 turns away, I suddenly started to feel a lot pressure in my bladder. I tried to pee but the kink prevented me from going. The pressure quickly progressed to an intense painful urge to go, I continued to relax but I couldn't go. I started to think, "I'm almost there, once I get there I can quickly stand up and go..." The pain became so intense, I was shaking and I felt like I was going to break out into a sweat. In my desperation, I wasn't thinking clearly and I made a wrong turn trying to get to my destination quickly. I immediately realized I made the wrong turn and before I could get the car turned around, my bladder had a strong painful spasm. All I could feel was the pain. The peak of the spasm lasted for about a second then quickly started to dissipate, at which point I realized I was already gushing pee into my diaper. From first feeling pressure to going pee, it took no more than 2 minutes.

That was a very exciting experience. The pain and spasms were very uncomfortable but the discomfort was totally outweighed by the feeling of excitement that I got from having an actual uncontrolled wetting. The last time I felt an urgency like that was when I peed my pants while walking home from middle school. Surprisingly, I didn't wet very much and I was pleased to see that I didn't leak. The experience is a clear indication that all my work to shrink my bladder and toilet untrain is working and I'm super happy about that.

The feeling of having bowel movements is similar. I'll begin with having pressure in my tummy, like I'm about to have the urge to go. Once I begin to have the urge, I will find that I'm already messing.

Just the other day, I had just gotten out of bed and I was having a conversation with my boyfriend. Before we started talking I could feel a little pressure in my tummy but it didn't feel like pooping was immanent. I was so focused on what we were talking about that the next thing I knew, I had already relieved half of my mess and my body was actively pushing out the rest. I don't know if I could have held it if I tried, but it's definitely clear that I'm so relaxed down there and I can easily be caught off guard if I'm not expecting a mess. This is also very exciting to me as it's another indicator that all my toilet untraining is working.

=========================================================================

This Saturday, 4/7, will be my 1 year anniversary of wearing diapers 24/7! I definitely feel at this point I'm diaper dependent, though I still feel like there's progress to be made and that I have a lot of control if I choose to use it. I have trained to the point where I'm so relaxed I'm now beginning mimic incontinence symptoms regularly. Compared to a few months ago, it used to be that I would find myself already wetting, wetting without realizing I started the flow, maybe 1 to 3 times a week. Now I have situations like that 1 or more times a day.

It's amazing, feeling my control slip away little by little. At the beginning of the untraining process, progress moved unbearably slow. I think part of what makes the beginning of the untraining process so frustrating is that you don't notice many of the changes until they've already happened. Now that I'm actually experiencing results from all my untraining, progress still seems very slow but it's a lot more bearable, and sometimes quite exciting.

On a side note: I was telling my friend last night about my progress. He's been 24/7 by choice for 13 years now. It was cool to be able to relate with him with what it was like when he was a year into his untraining. He seemed to be experiencing the same symptoms and level of control back then as I am now. He says that I'm now at the beginning of the end of my control.

• Like 3

Wow, that last sentence "at the beginning of the end of control' ....

What did you feel when he said that? To me it would have felt like a finality to it, like no going back, shits about to get real and yeah.... must have felt a bit of shock to it? 

Would be like a doctor delivering a prognosis that there is nothing else they can do 

Felix, Your description of your experience with urination is very, very similar to my experience with actual urge urinary incontinence. I think you’re very close to reaching your goal.

Felix, Your description of your experience with urination is very, very similar to my experience with actual urge urinary incontinence. I think you’re very close to reaching your goal.

I wasted to write the same! I have extremely similar symptoms!

7 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Wow, that last sentence "at the beginning of the end of control' ....

What did you feel when he said that? To me it would have felt like a finality to it, like no going back, shits about to get real and yeah.... must have felt a bit of shock to it? 

Would be like a doctor delivering a prognosis that there is nothing else they can do 

I was actually very excited he said that. It affirms, from someone who's also untrained, that my untraining is working. I have always wanted to lose control and what he says means I'm finally at the point where actual control is slipping. It's the first time I feel like there's "light at the end of the tunnel". I don't feel hopeless or shocked. I feel great and I only wish my control would slip away sooner and faster.

3 hours ago, adhb said:

That's great to hear and I hope I'm close. I still feel like there's progress to be made and it may take a year or more for me to be able to go from having symptoms of incontinence once a day to having it at all times, which is what I want. 

Hey Felix. I’ve been following this with interest as my goal to be permanent incontinent—although it’s almost terrifying to admit that’s what I’ve wanted for so long—is now quickly happening. What real accelerated was a series of UTIs (when I do need diapers for wetting) and I was talking to my doctor. I’m on disability for depression and I’ve known for years that diapers are covered for fulltime incontinence, but I’ve been unwilling to make it ‘real’ that I’m a diaper lover and want to be diaper dependent. Twice, I’ve applied for the forms to claim coverage as incontinent and not had the courage to talk to my doctor. Finally, this past fall, I requested the forms—I think as a bit of a deterrent for those who might like me just want to be incontinent, they make you come and get them personally and ask for them—and took them with me to my doctor when I had a UTI.

Sadly, forms right there in my purse. I didn’t have the courage to say anything until the last moment, when he asked, “Is there anything else?” Out came, “Yes, I have... these... forms....” As he read the form, I sort of stammered, “It’s for diapers....” He read a bit more, “But this says for permanent full-time wear? I didn’t know you were incontinent. Do you need to wear diapers all the time?”

”Yes. Well, sort of. I have to wear diapers when I have a UTI but I just like wearing diapers.”

A quizzical look and  pause. “Let me just check with another doctor. He left. I waited. He returned, sat at the computer—typed.

”So...”, a bit more typing, “I’ve charted that you’re permanently incontinent. Just so you know, you should be diapered when you come to the clinic from now on and if you need to be hospitalized in the future, expect to have to be diapered. You certainly have transient incontinence, so I’ll accept the request as legitimate, but please understand that over time you will become permanently incontinent by wearing diapers all the time.” glancing at the door, referring, I suppose, to the other doctor, “I guess there are people who just like wearing diapers.” 

“Well, I guess I’m sort of like that... “ I said red-faced and not a little sheepishly. He handed me the signed forms.

Now I’m working up the courage to submit the forms and start receiving diapers.

Edited by nitewets
Minor grammatical edits
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, Ferix said:

I only wish my control would slip away sooner and faster. 

Boy howdy, the universal cry from the crowd :P:roflmao: Lose the impatience, just kick back and enjoy the journey :biker_h4h:

You don't have much farther to go or much longer to wait. Congrats on staying the course and making it this far. You truly are almost there ;)

Bettypooh

12 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Boy howdy, the universal cry from the crowd :P:roflmao: Lose the impatience, just kick back and enjoy the journey :biker_h4h:

You don't have much farther to go or much longer to wait. Congrats on staying the course and making it this far. You truly are almost there ;)

Bettypooh

Ouch...

I wasn't trying to "cry" or whine. I think it can be insightful to know that, even after a year of untraining, I still feel like I want my control gone as soon as possible. I can't control those feelings. To others who untrain, they may experience the same insatiable feelings. If I could "lose the impatience", I would.

My attitude in that post you referred to was overall positive. I hope its just a misunderstanding of reading your post as it comes off kinda harsh. I know you have a lot of good advice and insight in general and I appreciate all the help you give to people on this site.

14 hours ago, nitewets said:

Hey Felix. I’ve been following this with interest as my goal to be permanent incontinent—although it’s almost terrifying to admit that’s what I’ve wanted for so long—is now quickly happening. What real accelerated was a series of UTIs (when I do need diapers for wetting) and I was talking to my doctor. I’m on disability for depression and I’ve known for years that diapers are covered for fulltime incontinence, but I’ve been unwilling to make it ‘real’ that I’m a diaper lover and want to be diaper dependent. Twice, I’ve applied for the forms to claim coverage as incontinent and not had the courage to talk to my doctor. Finally, this past fall, I requested the forms—I think as a bit of a deterrent for those who might like me just want to be incontinent, they make you come and get them personally and ask for them—and took them with me to my doctor when I had a UTI.

Sadly, forms right there in my purse. I didn’t have the courage to say anything until the last moment, when he asked, “Is there anything else?” Out came, “Yes, I have... these... forms....” As he read the form, I sort of stammered, “It’s for diapers....” He read a bit more, “But this says for permanent full-time wear? I didn’t know you were incontinent. Do you need to wear diapers all the time?”

”Yes. Well, sort of. I have to wear diapers when I have a UTI but I just like wearing diapers.”

A quizzical look and  pause. “Let me just check with another doctor. He left. I waited. He returned, sat at the computer—typed.

”So...”, a bit more typing, “I’ve charted that you’re permanently incontinent. Just so you know, you should be diapered when you come to the clinic from now on and if you need to be hospitalized in the future, expect to have to be diapered. You certainly have transient incontinence, so I’ll accept the request as legitimate, but please understand that over time you will become permanently incontinent by wearing diapers all the time.” glancing at the door, referring, I suppose, to the other doctor, “I guess there are people who just like wearing diapers.” 

“Well, I guess I’m sort of like that... “ I said red-faced and not a little sheepishly. He handed me the signed forms.

Now I’m working up the courage to submit the forms and start receiving diapers.

That's great that your doctor supports you. That does sound quite terrifying to ask for forms about wearing diapers. It sounds like he really did you a favor by documenting you have full time incontinence. I wish my doctor would tell me to wear diapers anytime I go into the clinic or hospital :p.