LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

My sleep wetting progress continues!

In addition to sleep wetting Saturday, as reported above, I've also had sleep wetting episodes Sunday night and Wednesday night. Unlike Saturday, both Sunday and Wednesday I wet once in my sleep and woke up for every subsequent wetting.

It's a first for 2 nights of sleep wettings in a row and a first for 3 sleep wetting nights in 5 days! It's been super exciting!

On a different note, I surprised myself with how comfortable and relaxed I am with using my diapers for messes: last night, I was doing laundry and I suddenly got the urge to mess. When the urge came on, I debated on if I should take the diaper off and use the toilet to mess, just so I didn't have to deal with the clean-up.

My body made the decision for me. I have a strict rule that I don't ever hold it in. Within a minute after the urge came on and before I finished loading the washer, I started messing myself.

The mess really wasn't all that bad. It was fairly small, unlike the larger messes I have every morning I get up, and didn't take too much effor to clean up.

This is only the second time I had to mess twice in a day since my diaper point, so it will be interesting to see if this will become a regular thing or not.

That's all for now crinklebutts!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Ferix said:

In addition to sleep wetting Saturday, as reported above, I've also had sleep wetting episodes Sunday night and Wednesday night. Unlike Saturday, both Sunday and Wednesday I wet once in my sleep and woke up for every subsequent wetting.

It's a first for 2 nights of sleep wettings in a row and a first for 3 sleep wetting nights in 5 days! It's been super exciting!

On a different note, I surprised myself with how comfortable and relaxed I am with using my diapers for messes: last night, I was doing laundry and I suddenly got the urge to mess. When the urge came on, I debated on if I should take the diaper off and use the toilet to mess, just so I didn't have to deal with the clean-up.

My body made the decision for me. I have a strict rule that I don't ever hold it in. Within a minute after the urge came on and before I finished loading the washer, I started messing myself.

The mess really wasn't all that bad. It was fairly small, unlike the larger messes I have every morning I get up, and didn't take too much effor to clean up.

This is only the second time I had to mess twice in a day since my diaper point, so it will be interesting to see if this will become a regular thing or not.

I don't mess but peeing in my nappy is as natural as breathing now and I hardly notice I am doing it.

12 hours ago, Ferix said:

That was how it started for me and my messy diapers. Each time I felt the urge I would let it go in my diaper, now I it is to the point where the urge and the mess happen at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 6:20 PM, wantspadding said:

@Ferix, how's the bedwetting coming?. Any updates? Is the euphoria still there?

41 weeks in (9 months 2 weeks):

Unfortunately, I'm going through a bit of a "dry spell". Since I last reported having wet the bed, I've only wet in my sleep once, and that was last night!

It was pretty exciting this morning to realize I had wet in my sleep, but not as exciting as the first few times. I also felt a bit of relief because I was worried it wasn't going to happen again.

I'm not sure what is causing me to wet some nights and not others. I've been recently experimenting with different levels of fluid intake with unclear results: one night I drank a lot of fluid before bed to wake up with a very full bladder and an incredibly powerful urge to pee. Last night I did the same and I slept through my first wetting but woke up for every subsequent wetting.

I'm not sure if drinking a lot of fluids before bed is the best idea as it is causing me to retain urine. It's possible it might be best to reduce fluid intake so my bladder fills slower and my body has a better chance to act on the signal that I need to pee before it gets too powerful and wakes me up.

I'm also trying to relax as much as possible before going to bed, but that doesnt seem to always work.

Ultimately, I feel like bedwetting will become more natural when I have lost most of my continence; I feel I still have almost total control but I never use it.

How goes my untraining progress? I imagine if I went to a doctor, I would be diagnosed with OAB. I definitely feel like my bladder has shrank and I'm wetting between 12 and 20 times per day depending on fluid intake and how active I am. To compare activity: at work, in an 8 hour shift, I may wet 3 to 4 times as most of the time I'm sitting/driving with periods of standing and walking. Once I get home, I'm more relaxed and I'm doing chores, cooking supper or playing games, I'll have 3 to 4 smaller wettings (sometimes dribbles) in 2 to 3 hours--more than double the frequency of wetting than when at work.

I have zero regrets with my decision to go 24/7. I am loving diapers more and more with each passing day. I don't even care anymore if people find out, although, I would never volunteer that I use diapers.

I don't really find there's any hardships with wearing diapers. I have no problem packing a change in my car or in a bag wherever I go and I rarely need to change outside of home as I'm always wearing the right amount of protection for the amount of time that I will be out.

Currently I'm going through 2 diapers a day, one during the day time and 1 for bed time. My first diaper is put on right after I get out of the shower and the second one is done an hour or so before bed. One could argue that I spend less time dealing with diapers than I would with traveling to and using toilets.

To summarize: I still have control but never use it; I wet frequently and in small amounts compared to how I was before my diaper point; I wet the bed sometimes; and, I love my diapers more than ever.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Puppyz said:

How's it going in regards to number 2's?

I'm messing once a day for the most part. I usually have a larger bowel movement in the morning after I wake up. A couple times I had a second bowel movement in the evening, an hour or so after I have gotten home from work, they have been fairly small.

I never push it out, I just stay relaxed and my body does all of the work. It's always surprising with how much force the body pushes it out. I still feel like I have at least 90% control over that, I've lost some control as I've had unintentional messes with looser stools, but like with urination, I never use my control and I always try to stay relaxed.

The other day I had to run to the post office before I left for work, so I got up early to do that and I went in there in my camo-fleece pajamas and my night time diaper (totally discreet of course). As I was walking to the front door to the post office, I felt the urge to mess then I immediately started to mess. I was finished before I even made it to the door. The smell wasn't an issue because I was wearing PUL pants and I was in and out before I could leave a smell. After that I went home, prepped lunch for work, showered, and diapered up for the rest of my day.

4 hours ago, Ferix said:

I have zero regrets with my decision to go 24/7. I am loving diapers more and more with each passing day. I don't even care anymore if people find out, although, I would never volunteer that I use diapers.

I don't really find there's any hardships with wearing diapers. I have no problem packing a change in my car or in a bag wherever I go and I rarely need to change outside of home as I'm always wearing the right amount of protection for the amount of time that I will be out.

You've made me smile thinking about how much of me is in your words :D Early into my 24/7 experience I had the self-acceptance down well, or so I had thought. It was only later when I lost the worries of someone else finding out that I realized my earlier self-acceptance hadn't really been complete. Losing the worries is the milestone which proves your self-acceptance and is a happy occasion indeed :thumbsup:

Things don't always go as I expect them to- my all-day-at-work diaper was soaked in 2 hours the other day :o but yes, this can be managed well with some forethought and with always having a change or two on hand. Compared to my numerous trips to the toilet before I went 24/7 this is a breeze to deal with :roflmao:

But most of all these things let you know that you made the right decision to wear 24/7 and that you'll never have any regrets haunting your mind about it any more :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ferix said:

I'm not sure if drinking a lot of fluids before bed is the best idea as it is causing me to retain urine. It's possible it might be best to reduce fluid intake so my bladder fills slower and my body has a better chance to act on the signal that I need to pee before it gets too powerful and wakes me up.

So I'm no expert, and I'm also not a bedwetter (although currently debating whether I should legitimately train myself to do it).  It seems to me that you'd want to increase fluid intake before bed.  What you're trying to do is re-train your body to "release" when it gets the signal that your bladder is getting full. If you drink right before bed, you're making sure that your bladder will fill enough to signal that it's getting full, and you can wake and wet and go back to sleep without issue... that'll train your body to do it for you.  If you don't drink before bed, you run the risk of your bladder not filling enough to signal "hey I gotta go", so you run the risk of sleeping through the night without wetting.  I know if I want to practice wetting at night, I chug a glass of water right before I crawl into bed.  That'll guarantee that I have to pee in the middle of the night, and when I wake up I just fill my diaper without getting out of bed, and then drift back to sleep.

7 hours ago, wantspadding said:

So I'm no expert, and I'm also not a bedwetter (although currently debating whether I should legitimately train myself to do it).  It seems to me that you'd want to increase fluid intake before bed.  What you're trying to do is re-train your body to "release" when it gets the signal that your bladder is getting full. If you drink right before bed, you're making sure that your bladder will fill enough to signal that it's getting full, and you can wake and wet and go back to sleep without issue... that'll train your body to do it for you.  If you don't drink before bed, you run the risk of your bladder not filling enough to signal "hey I gotta go", so you run the risk of sleeping through the night without wetting.  I know if I want to practice wetting at night, I chug a glass of water right before I crawl into bed.  That'll guarantee that I have to pee in the middle of the night, and when I wake up I just fill my diaper without getting out of bed, and then drift back to sleep.

That's a good thought. I can definitely see that as being helpful to those who are trying to train to pee in bed while making sure they produce enough urine to do so.

At this point, my bladder is small enough where even if I don't drink a lot of fluids before bed time, I'm having to wet 2 to 3 times a night anyways (if I do drink a lot, it can be 5 or more wettings at night). Before my diaper point I would have to wake up at least once per night to wet. It's been years since I was able to sleep through a night without wetting.

Since I know that I will have to pee every night regardless of how much I drink, my concern right now is making sure I don't train my bladder to hold more.

Even with my concerns, I'm going to try it both ways. I'm going to go a week solid, starting tonight, of drinking a lot of fluids before bed to see if that has any affect. If I find that I'm having larger wettings because of that, I may stop and go back to normal fluid intake before bed. If I don't feel like increased fluids is affecting my bladder size, I might extend my experiment.

Of course, I will post results here.

Ferix,

have a look at

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60452-post-void-dribbling-getting-worse-from-wearing-247/&do=findComment&comment=1418445

specifically the 7th and 8th paragraph. To really achieve infantile type incontinence - the type where one voids without notification and control 24/7 including overnight, you have to trust your body and your diapers completely. Only then will bladder & bowel control be handled by your subcontious mind without informing you (the conscious mind). Re night time wetting requires either an overfull bladder OR overtired OR a fully relaxed external sphincter so your bladder never gets more than 1/2 full. Otherwise, the signals will always wake you. Being in control to fully empty your bladder is being aware of your bladder needs. Rushing to ensure you don't mess your cloth diapers is also being aware of your voiding needs. Your body KNOWS how to void without telling you. You did it for 2+ years in a diaper without caring or worrying. You need to achieve that same lack of care to your diaper state. Once that occurs, your body will stop telling you and just get on with the job. Try and forget completely about your bladder / bowels... and the state of your diaper. Get into a routine of changing your diapers by a clock, and not by their state. Your body will adapt faster than you think.

Good luck

• Like 1

I want to know how you prevent yourself from getting erections in your diaper. Because I end up tightening my muscles when I start getting an erection witch inturns pulls on my butt muscles so if I am reiaxing and my body is having a BM I don't know until I start to get an erection its so hard to ignore the thump of an erection...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dunham,

at the moment you are aroused to a wet/messy diaper. This means that every time you need to void, you are anticipating the result, and becoming erect. This is a trained response similar to Pavlov's dog salivating when a person entered the room where the dog was expecting food. As with any training, this can be untrained... and with you it will require you not to play with yourself while diapered at all. You will have to separate your sexual play completely from your diaper wishes. Otherwise, you will never relearn the infantile type of incontinence where your body voids without informing you. After all, a baby does not know anything about sexual play. Diapers, to a baby is just a form of under-ware that was warm and squishy and comfortable, and when it was not, someone else made it all better. A baby is sometimes aware when it needs to void, but most of the time, not. If the baby needs to pass non-soft mess - this is an irritation similar to a fly landing on you. The baby will stop what it is doing and slightly push to get rid of the irritation. Apart from that, a baby is not consciously aware of any need to void... it is its subconscious mind, the one that does not know about sex, that handles its voiding. Yes, it knows about the comfort of a warm squishy diaper, but doesn't know how it got to that state, nor care. A baby will weep urine into its diaper slowly while the bladder fills to 1/2 full. At that stage, the internal sphincter will open fully and the baby will empty, by gravity, its bladder into its diaper / floor / pants... the baby is unaware of the process so can not interfere in it. The same occurs for messing, when a baby is being fed, the processed food in its lower intestine moves into its bowels and out into its diaper. This is to make space in its stomach for more food. A toilet trained person, does similar except that they keep the anal sphincter closed and therefore use their bowels to store this until it is full / convenient to void into a toilet. Also, we reverse the perastatic action of our intestine to reduce the amount of poop to store. This is forcing us to absorb certain items that are not really good for us. This is why we feel lethargic etc... and one of the many reasons that the baby type incontinence is actually good for us.

Similarly, avoiding the sleep-time urine reduction and re-absorbtion process (stretching ones bladder, reabsorbing caustic (to the body) urine, increasing its strength) is also good for us. It avoids the wasted energy employed while asleep and allows us to sleep much deeper and wake up fully refreshed.

24/7 diaper usage combined with the baby type of incontinence will, in my opinion, reduce the stress on the body, reduce the impurities within our system, regenerate one much better, prolong life and overall, increase the quality of ones life. Anything that can eliminate stress/raising ones heart rate and blood pressure in all forms in ones life is good for us.

We are aware of people who complain that 'us' ABDLs are wrong. Do not worry. Our lifestyle is destined to ensure that we outlive these people. Darwins theory 'survival of the fittest' proves that natural selection  i.e. 24/7 diaper usage for life that extends life, will be the norm, rather than the exception.

Dunham,
at the moment you are aroused to a wet/messy diaper. This means that every time you need to void, you are anticipating the result, and becoming erect. This is a trained response similar to Pavlov's dog salivating when a person entered the room where the dog was expecting food. As with any training, this can be untrained... and with you it will require you not to play with yourself while diapered at all. You will have to separate your sexual play completely from your diaper wishes. Otherwise, you will never relearn the infantile type of incontinence where your body voids without informing you. After all, a baby does not know anything about sexual play. Diapers, to a baby is just a form of under-ware that was warm and squishy and comfortable, and when it was not, someone else made it all better. A baby is sometimes aware when it needs to void, but most of the time, not. If the baby needs to pass non-soft mess - this is an irritation similar to a fly landing on you. The baby will stop what it is doing and slightly push to get rid of the irritation. Apart from that, a baby is not consciously aware of any need to void... it is its subconscious mind, the one that does not know about sex, that handles its voiding. Yes, it knows about the comfort of a warm squishy diaper, but doesn't know how it got to that state, nor care. A baby will weep urine into its diaper slowly while the bladder fills to 1/2 full. At that stage, the internal sphincter will open fully and the baby will empty, by gravity, its bladder into its diaper / floor / pants... the baby is unaware of the process so can not interfere in it. The same occurs for messing, when a baby is being fed, the processed food in its lower intestine moves into its bowels and out into its diaper. This is to make space in its stomach for more food. A toilet trained person, does similar except that they keep the anal sphincter closed and therefore use their bowels to store this until it is full / convenient to void into a toilet. Also, we reverse the perastatic action of our intestine to reduce the amount of poop to store. This is forcing us to absorb certain items that are not really good for us. This is why we feel lethargic etc... and one of the many reasons that the baby type incontinence is actually good for us.
Similarly, avoiding the sleep-time urine reduction and re-absorbtion process (stretching ones bladder, reabsorbing caustic (to the body) urine, increasing its strength) is also good for us. It avoids the wasted energy employed while asleep and allows us to sleep much deeper and wake up fully refreshed.
24/7 diaper usage combined with the baby type of incontinence will, in my opinion, reduce the stress on the body, reduce the impurities within our system, regenerate one much better, prolong life and overall, increase the quality of ones life. Anything that can eliminate stress/raising ones heart rate and blood pressure in all forms in ones life is good for us.
We are aware of people who complain that 'us' ABDLs are wrong. Do not worry. Our lifestyle is destined to ensure that we outlive these people. Darwins theory 'survival of the fittest' proves that natural selection  i.e. 24/7 diaper usage for life that extends life, will be the norm, rather than the exception.
Thank you babykeiff

22 hours ago, babykeiff said:

As with any training, this can be untrained...

Absolutely true. Potty training is a learned habit and where the problem lies is that you've had this habit for so long that it isn't easy to change :( IMHO the two most important parts are in learning to see potty training as being bad for you then replacing it with a good habit such as learning to ignore your bladder sensations :) Those whose DL nature has a strong sexual aspect will have to get over that too which makes it tougher for them but the possibility is still there. Practice makes perfect so keep practicing those good habits and keep away from the bad ones, In time you'll get it right, just keep at it until you do :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Absolutely true. Potty training is a learned habit and where the problem lies is that you've had this habit for so long that it isn't easy to change :( IMHO the two most important parts are in learning to see potty training as being bad for you then replacing it with a good habit such as learning to ignore your bladder sensations :) Those whose DL nature has a strong sexual aspect will have to get over that too which makes it tougher for them but the possibility is still there. Practice makes perfect so keep practicing those good habits and keep away from the bad ones, In time you'll get it right, just keep at it until you do :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

So true, take in small steps, I have been un-training for a few years now. You have to have complete faith in your diapers at all times, yes you will have leaks here and there but you need to feel comfortable that your diapers are now your bathroom. For me the daytime wetting took the longest to overcome, but once that step was taken then bed wetting soon followed and that was than followed by no control over my bowels. I now wet and mess when ever my body needs to release. :D

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Dunham said:

I found a way to stop arousal in the diaper.
Colgate toothpaste. Rub it on your penis, balls and your anuas in the shower

I'm sure that will reduce the buildup of plaque on your testicles as well.

• Haha 1
I'm sure that will reduce the buildup of plaque on your testicles as well.
I did extensive research on it. Look it up on the internet it stimulates the genitals. I haven't had an erection in a day and a half and I've watched diaper porn. And I have soil my diaper with no erection. I was aloud to take a shower that's when I rubbed Colgate toothpaste all over my privates. At first it felt like they were on fire but it did something to me. It's like it stoned my prostate and I can't get an erection. I tried to masturbate in the shower but it wouldn't grow. Now I can soil unexpectedly with no warning and it feels good. Although I do get semi-hard after I soil my diaper but I have to try really hard not to play with it. The sunsation eventually goes away. I've red about people that have pre ejaculation while mess in there diapers. And it just happens when they are messing in their diaper. It's part of the sensation of mass in there diapers.

I did extensive research on it. Look it up on the internet it stimulates the genitals. I haven't had an erection in a day and a half and I've watched diaper porn. And I have soil my diaper with no erection. I was aloud to take a shower that's when I rubbed Colgate toothpaste all over my privates. At first it felt like they were on fire but it did something to me. It's like it stoned my prostate and I can't get an erection. I tried to masturbate in the shower but it wouldn't grow. Now I can soil unexpectedly with no warning and it feels good. Although I do get semi-hard after I soil my diaper but I have to try really hard not to play with it. The sunsation eventually goes away. I've red about people that have pre ejaculation while mess in there diapers. And it just happens when they are messing in their diaper. It's part of the sensation of mass in there diapers.

In BDSM circles toothpaste has been being used for a long time in training, so has Biofreeze(a roll on menthol product), just as the more intense capsaicin cream,I tried capsaicin cream years ago for pain management that it is ordinarily used for on my hand , worst experience of my life , there is something I am allergic to in it and I nearly sawed my hand off because it caused severe itching and inflammation, and I love hot and spicy I have a bottle of every pepper sauce there is but that cream was a nightmare.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Since I last posted, I mentioned I was going to increase fluids before bed. I wanted to know if the increased fluids would help with training to wet in my sleep.

Each night, about an hour before I head to bed, I would drink 2 tall glasses (24oz total) of water.

After 6 consecutive nights, I have decided to stop drinking increased fluids before bed as I had a few side affects that did not seem to be helpful to my goals:

-The increased fluids would wake me up/make me more alert and make it difficult to fall asleep. After consuming the fluids, my heart rate would increase and I would feel more awake, as though I had a mild adrenaline rush. Because I was having difficulty falling asleep, I would stay up long enough to produce urine and pee in my diaper before I could fall asleep.

-It was uncomfortable. My tummy would be full and I could feel everything slosh around while I'm rolling around and getting settled into bed. It wasn't terrible but not pleasant either.

-I produced more urine but did not pee with more frequency. I already wake up 2 to 3 times a night to pee and it seemed to be no different with increased fluids, except that I had noticeably larger wettings and an intense urge to pee. I want my bladder to shrink but with so much fluid going into my bladder before I can go in my diaper, I fear that I am undoing some of the progress I have made to keep my bladder small.

I feel like this all would be less of an issue if I could actually wet the bed. As it stands now, I rarely wet and have only wet the bed less than a dozen times in my life, most of those have been in the last 8 months.

I'm sure I will, on occasion, drink extra fluids before bed (for the result), but until I'm more relaxed down there to the point that bedwetting is a regular occurance, I will not be putting my bladder at risk of retaining unwanted urine.

On a completely different note: yesterday I had to take my car into the shop before work. Usually I mess in the morning, but on this day I was hoping that it would wait until after my appointment so I didn't offend anyone or embarrass myself.

I was doing great. I got out of bed, got dressed, and got ready to go without any urge to mess. To anticipate any messy accidents while I would be out, I kept my terry lined vinyl pants on to help contain the smell. After getting ready, I had a few minutes to kill, so I sat down and browsed reddit.

While sitting, I started to feel a slight urge to mess but it didn't feel imminent. Suddenly, I felt a sneeze come on. To my surprise, at the same moment I sneezed, I also messed! It didnt even feel like I was that close to going, especially since I was sitting down. As soon as I stood up, I started to mess more until I finished.

I wanted to change but I was cutting the time super close at this point and I definitely didnt have time for a shower. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and did a standing change.

I took off the soiled diaper, using the front and back of it to wipe up the bulk of the mess, then tossed it in a bag. Then I used a ton of wipes, wiping front to back until the wipes were cleaned. Then I powdered and diapered myself, all in record time. I was changed and out the door in 10 minutes.

I had mixed feeling but was mostly happy about the experience; On one hand, I was bummed that I messed and had to change because the diaper was barely wet. On the other hand, I was pretty excited to have messed uncontrollably.

The experience also showed me that changing a messy diaper without a shower really isn't a big deal as long as I have enough wipes.

It's like I'm beginning to develop bowel urge incontinence. Hopefully this means more surprise sneeze/poops, or snoops if you will.

Ferix,

it seems to me, since you snooped as you call it, your bowel control is going back to the infantile form of incontinence you seem to want. If you didn't realise it, you placed yourself in a situation where your bowel control was not controlled by your conscious mind... therefore you messed with little prior warning and/or control (consciously). This type of behaviour you can get with bladder control - reflex wetting when bladder is 1/2 full. The bladder will shrink which will give you the nighttime incontinence.

You are correct in that overfilling your bladder will stretch same overnight and you need same to stop stretching to gain overnight incontinence. This is all down to trust.. do you fully trust your diapers.. and when they leak, is it a problem. You shoul be able to confidently answer that you don't care when you leak.. as it never will be something you worry about.

Babykeiff, I really liked your post about how holding in stool and urine can be stressful on the body. I had read that somewhere else before but couldn't find it. Do you have links of where I could come across studies like that? I didn't look into it as thoroughly as I wanted, and am now wishing I did!