LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 11:28 PM, Ferix said:

28.5 weeks in:

So, in the last 4 days since my last update, I have 2 events I want to report on:

Friday night,

Am I the only one who's getting lots of posts cut off like this? It ends at "Friday night," for me.

1 hour ago, Arvetis said:

Am I the only one who's getting lots of posts cut off like this? It ends at "Friday night," for me.

It looks like there were a few posts on this thread (and other threads), dated after October 24th, that have been deleted. I'm guessing there was some issue with the website and they restored it to a previous save, resulting in incomplete or missing posts.

So to pick up where I left off: that Friday, I woke up in the middle of peeing. I was asleep and laying on my tummy when I woke to the feeling of wetness creeping up the front of the diaper. I didn't leak as my wetting was small enough that it wasn't an issue.

2 nights later I woke up wet with no recollection of wetting.

This is exciting because bedwetting was never something I did before I went 24/7.

Just last night I woke up wet again. I don't remember waking up to wet. I must have wet while I was on my stomach as most of the sogginess was at the front of the diaper.

In the original posts I mentioned I didn't feel like I was a true 100% bedwetter. However, someone else stated that I am a bed wetter because a sometimes bedwetter is still a bedwetter.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ferix said:

It looks like there were a few posts on this thread (and other threads), dated after October 24th, that have been deleted. I'm guessing there was some issue with the website and they restored it to a previous save, resulting in incomplete or missing posts.

So to pick up where I left off: that Friday, I woke up in the middle of peeing. I was asleep and laying on my tummy when I woke to the feeling of wetness creeping up the front of the diaper. I didn't leak as my wetting was small enough that it wasn't an issue.

2 nights later I woke up wet with no recollection of wetting.

This is exciting because bedwetting was never something I did before I went 24/7.

Just last night I woke up wet again. I don't remember waking up to wet. I must have wet while I was on my stomach as most of the sogginess was at the front of the diaper.

In the original posts I mentioned I didn't feel like I was a true 100% bedwetter. However, someone else stated that I am a bed wetter because a sometimes bedwetter is still a bedwetter.

My thoughts entirely once a month or once a night it makes no difference you are a bedwetter.

• Like 1
On 11/6/2017 at 6:51 PM, Arvetis said:

There has been some large problems with the site and it is all being worked on as best can be done in the circumstances. Patience please- we're doing the best we can!

Bettypooh

On 11/6/2017 at 7:39 PM, Ferix said:

Yes, you are a bedwetter.  How's it feel waking up (even occasionally) and not remember wetting?  How's the daytime going?  Any changes there?

• Like 1

Hey @Ferix , I noticed you and some others mention losing bowel control through untraining earlier though the replies have been unfortunately cut off. 

I was wondering if you could speak some on your current situation with bowel control? I've been untraining my bladder for two months now and bowel control is really starting to become a factor for me that I did not at all anticipate.

• Like 1
On 11/9/2017 at 4:29 PM, wantspadding said:

Yes, you are a bedwetter.  How's it feel waking up (even occasionally) and not remember wetting?  How's the daytime going?  Any changes there?

32 weeks in (7 months, 1 week):

Each time I have woken up to a soggy diaper, I've felt a lot of excitement with a bit of euphoria. I even told my boyfriend and my 24/7 friends that I wet in my sleep to brag about it.

Originally, I predicted bedwetting would take me longer to achieve than day time wetting. So it's a total surprise to me that I've started to bed wet before I've really lost control in the daytime.

Speaking of daytime. I really feel like I've hit a plateau. Nothing significant has really changed (other than my diapers) in the past 2 months.

Currently, its super easy to initiate urination. More often than not, it takes very little concentration to start peeing. I have no problem peeing in any position: standing, sitting, and laying down on my back, side, or tummy. I can pee easily while walking, driving, or while at work. Some days I feel like I've taken a half step backwards in my progress, where I do have to focus to pee, but I'm right back to peeing freely the day after.

Something that I've been noticing more and more is how surprisingly intense my urges are when I haven't peed in a while. There'll be times where I'm focused at work or playing Overwatch (a game on PC) where I won't be paying attention to my bladder capacity. I'll suddenly get an intense urge to go. The urgency seems to really drive the initiation of urination, which I see as good, and I can pretty much start peeing as soon as I feel the urge.

I havent had any dribbling in a few weeks, even though I'm more relaxed down there than I've ever been. I still have some dull cramps/pain in my bladder, like I was having early on in my un-training. However, they arent as severe nor last as long as they used to.

I really want to progress quickly towards incontinence. I make it a habit to stay relaxed as much as possible. If I haven't peed in a while, I try to go, even if there is no urge to go. If I am able to go, I give myself good feelings and congradulate myself to help reinforce that it's okay to use my diapers.

I feel like these habits will eventually turn automatic and eventually I will be peeing without thought. At the same time, keeping my bladder empty as much as possible helps shrink my bladder size and increases the frequency of urges and urination.

On 11/9/2017 at 7:06 PM, Serah said:

Hey @Ferix , I noticed you and some others mention losing bowel control through untraining earlier though the replies have been unfortunately cut off. 

I was wondering if you could speak some on your current situation with bowel control? I've been untraining my bladder for two months now and bowel control is really starting to become a factor for me that I did not at all anticipate.

I mostly have control over my bowels, however, soft or loose stools are much harder to hold in now than before my diaper point. I've had a few uncontrollable messy accidents when I had loose stool but I haven't had any accidents with more solid stool.

Just this morning I woke up with the urge to mess. I was wearing a cloth and didnt want to bother with the cleanup, so I got up and made my way to the toilet. Before I could get the diaper off, I was surprised to feel I was starting to mess. I was able to pull the diaper down like a pull up and quickly sit on the toilet before I got any of the mess into the diaper.

So yeah, I am loosing control of my bowels. Bowel incontinence seems to be progressing at a rate faster than urine incontinence, but I still have 90% control if I chose to exert it, which I usually don't.

• Like 1

Hello Ferix! Nice to see another Cub Fur^_^

So ive been in the process of un-training myself and already a month passed by and already started bedwetting, and daytime i have urge incontinence wich started about a week after! Ive been into DL stuff for about 10 years, so 10 years telling my mind that i wanna be incon and thats its ok to go in diapers! I guess thats helping my un-training process!

Any advice that you may have acquired over this process? 

Oh yeah, feel free to add me on Telegram f you want to! @SkyMitou 

Have a nice wet night and stay padded!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SkyMitou said:

Hello Ferix! Nice to see another Cub Fur^_^

So ive been in the process of un-training myself and already a month passed by and already started bedwetting, and daytime i have urge incontinence wich started about a week after! Ive been into DL stuff for about 10 years, so 10 years telling my mind that i wanna be incon and thats its ok to go in diapers! I guess thats helping my un-training process!

Any advice that you may have acquired over this process? 

Congrats on your progress!

Following a few core principles will help you progress towards incontinence:

Stay relaxed as much as possible: Allow yourself to pee whenever the urge arises and completely empty your bladder every time you go. Never deny the urge to go, even if you think you may leak. Once youre finished peeing, resist clenching down and hold that relaxed state for as long as possible.

Try to stay relaxed so that you urinate as frequently as your body will allow.

Be in the mindset that you are incontinent and that you always need protection: You should have access to diapers at all times and should be considered a part of your daily routine, like wearing clothes or putting on deodorant.

You don't want to put yourself in a situation where you run out of protection. You should have a good supply of diapers at home and you should always have a change nearby. I keep 2 changes in my car and 2 changes in my work bag.

Take time to enjoy diapers: Wear just a t-shirt and diaper around the house, drink lots of fluids so you wet your diapers a lot, or keep doing whatever it is that makes you like diapers as much as you do.

Try to find local diaper friends: it helps a ton if you can share the diaper experience with others. Do things together and do it in diapers! Watch movies, play games, hang out, or whatever. Sharing good times with diaper friends really helps reinforce that diapers are okay.

This is easier said than done, as a lot of times, the locals you first meet online are not people you'd actually want to meet in person. Its worth the time and effort to find diaper friends you can share diaper experiences and advice with.

That's all I can think of right now and I wish you the best on your journey.

It takes awhile to begin losing bladder capacity and wetting more freely and more frequently. Just stay the course and you'll get there :D I take a 3-part approach: Never retain, never push, and try to never recognize anything my bladder is doing or feeling like. I want no part of it- it means nothing to me as long as pee is flowing through enough for me to be healthy :girl_happy: The less you have it in your mind the less your subconscious will try to maintain the bad habit of bladder control. If you let go it will let go too- just takes time and you've got the rest of your life to do it in ;)

Bettypooh

On 6/16/2017 at 7:08 PM, sunwutian said:

Oh don't worry, it's not OTC so I'm not gonna try it. But I did read they were so safe that they were considering making them OTC, but of course urologists didn't want their patients to get away without having to pay them for visits so there was pushback.

My understanding was they helped the muscles to relax, which was to treat BPH (prostate swelling). Unclear what if any effect it'd have if you didn't have BPH. Also wasn't thinking it was a miracle incontinence treatment, just something that'd make it a bit easier on one's untraining journey.. maybe.

Diuretics have the same issue with lowering blood pressure, which is what causes the orthostatic hypotension. Easy enough to deal with that, just hold onto things if you stand up too fast and start to feel light headed. The potassium-sparing ones are even more dangerous. It's hard to avoid hyperkalemia when literally every edible food contains potassium.

I came to the same conclusion. There's not really safe any OTC or herbal solution that will help with bedwetting. I do know of some unsafe things but I don't want to mention them here and would not attempt them personally. The alcohol thing didn't work for me either, but then I rarely ever drink anyway.

Stents are dangerous too, as UTIs can potentially kill you too and the stents can migrate inside the bladder, which happened to one person here.

I still am mostly convinced this is the reason I can't seem to achieve incontinence. Most of the people who have done so seem to have already had a history of bedwetting before, which I've never had an issue with even as a small child. I think I'm just out of luck on my goal, though I'll never stop trying.

Don't mean to sidetrack the original poster's thread, sorry. The point of my post was just to try and get feedback from him if he finds any successful ways to bedwet once again, so I can try to copy those techniques :)

I'm hardly a bedwetter but I did achieve a wetting that I quickly woke up from. I slammed a bottle of water right before I got in bed and wore a rearz inspire plus to bed. I woke up several times from a deep sleep with an aching bladder and wet every time while laying on my back which was my normal sleeping position. I was dreaming that I was scratching some kind of bug bite in my crotch and realized quickly that I was peeing. I woke up as I was instinctively squeezing my bladder shut. Then realized that the itch I was scratching in my dream was this annoying achy bladder as I was emptying it into the lake swallower that is the inspire plus.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 7:01 AM, TGalactic2012 said:

You have a what

Unfortunately, according to others on this site, DD suffered a malware attack. They had to roll back the site to an earlier save and a lot of data has been lost, including posts on this thread.

Many of my posts were made from my phone and I have no saved files of lost/missing posts; my documented progress is gone.

I don't recall what specifics were mentioned on that post but I do have more recent posts that go into detail about my progress.

If anyone can help me get any of my lost posts back, I would very much appreciate it.

Although I have been back in diapers for overs 11 years now, today marks the one year mark since I last used a toilet to go potty. 12/8/16 was when my wife told me that my diapers were going to be my only way to wet of mess myself and the toilet was off limits. Hard to believe its been a year already, but I do not miss using one. I love how my diapers feel dry, wet  or messy.  

2 hours ago, dljim95 said:

Although I have been back in diapers for overs 11 years now, today marks the one year mark since I last used a toilet to go potty. 12/8/16 was when my wife told me that my diapers were going to be my only way to wet of mess myself and the toilet was off limits. Hard to believe its been a year already, but I do not miss using one. I love how my diapers feel dry, wet  or messy.  

I don't mess but always use my nappy for pee.

35.5 weeks in (8 and a half months):

I have a few changes to report, so here it goes!

Life Changes:

Life has gotten a lot busier lately and a lot of it has to do with moving to a different work schedule. I used to work 12 hour shifts and only had to work 15 days out of the month. Now I’m working 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week. I don’t like that I have to show up to work more days out of the month, but the benefits of the shift outweigh the negatives.

One good part about 8 hour shifts is that it’s much easier to manage wearing diapers. If I put on enough protection, I’m able to go the entire shift without needing a change. Before, on the 12 hour shifts, I would have to change at least once during the shift.

The best part of the new shift is that it lines up with my Boyfriend’s work schedule. Now we work the same days and hours which allows us to be with each other every day after work and on weekends. It's been amazing. I can't spend enough time with that guy and I love it that we are always in diapers.

Another change to my life is that I got new uniform pants for work. Before, my pants were very form fitting and didn’t allow for any bulk from a diaper without imprinting through the fabric; I wasn't planning on wearing diapers when I first was fitted for the pants. Now all of my work pants easily conceals my diapers! It had been a few years since I had new work pants and I was well overdue. When I went into the fitting, I made sure to have a relatively bulky abdl diaper on and try on several pairs of pants until I found a size that fit comfortable over the diaper while also concealing them.

Day-time Progress:

There has been some very slight/subtle changes and progress made since my last update, but most everything else is the same as it was a couple months ago. Most of the time I am conscious of any urge to pee while at the same time I try to stay relaxed so my body urinates as frequently as possible.

One notable change is that there's been an increase in the amount of times I will pee without consciously choosing to pee. This has been a slow transition over the past 3 weeks or so. Before, I would have 1 episode a week where I suddenly find myself urinating without telling myself to urinate, now it's 3 or more times a week. This happens mostly when I’m focused on something, like when I'm cleaning or playing video games. I’ll be in the middle of a game, then suddenly without warning, I feel my bladder spasm and I realize that I’m wetting myself.

I also am having episodes of stress incontinence. On one episode, I was having a coughing fit and I realized I was urinating spurts of pee with each cough. Another time I was laughing so hard I was spurting pee with each laugh. Anytime I have a bowel movement now, any urine in my bladder starts to dribble out. In all those cases, once I started to urinate, I didn’t stop until my bladder was empty.

On a different note: I've been experiencing some dull pain and cramps around my bladder. I'm actually having one as I write this. This one has been going on since last night and has been constant all day, with slightly more pain when moving or urinating. I had similar pain and cramps for a day last week as well. I don't appear to have a UTI so I'm not really sure why it hurts, other than it could be related to my un-training.

Night-time Progress:

I’ve only had two episodes of wetting in my sleep since the last time I reported on sleep wetting (last Friday and a week ago Friday). Each time this happens, I only sleep wet with my first wetting of the night and then my body wakes me up for every subsequent wetting.

Bowel Progress:

There really isn't anything to report on this front (or rear--he he). I'm still mainly having one bowel movement a day as I'm getting out of bed. One time I had a second bowel movement but that was after I got home from work. It's super easy to go, I don't even push. I just relax and my body pushes it out for me. I feel like I still have control but I never choose to use it.

Those are my updates for now. Honestly, I feel great about the progress I've made so far. It's awesome that I am starting to feel control slipping in both night and day time situations. Even still, I really wish progress moved faster than it is going; it feels like it's moving at a snail's pace. I keep wishing there was a way to become instantly and permanently incontinent, but since that's not really possible, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

• Like 1

"Those are my updates for now. Honestly, I feel great about the progress I've made so far. It's awesome that I am starting to feel control slipping in both night and day time situations. Even still, I really wish progress moved faster than it is going; it feels like it's moving at a snail's pace. I keep wishing there was a way to become instantly and permanently incontinent, but since that's not really possible, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing."

Just hang there, you had your whole life to potty train so it will take time and effort to un-potty train. For me if was worth it, love that I am now diaper depended. 

• Like 2

That's great progress in life Ferix :girl_happy: As to the cramps, I went through the same thing. What I believe is happening is that your bladder is still adjusting to its new role and it's trying to stay empty for you ;) Those should end in time- about two months of that for me- as the detrussor muscle weakens and finally stops trying to act automatically. Once it gets the message that it's no longer needed the spasms and cramps will stop :D

If nothing else, the road to self-incontinence is a weird study in the human body's functioning and how the mind interfaces with it :rolleyes: With a strong enough mind you can do anything you want to!

Bettypooh

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wantspadding said:

@Ferix, have you had any issues with leaks, day or night?  How've you managed them?  Or are your wettings getting small enough where they're not an issue.

You've also mentioned that your boyfriend is 24/7 as well... how's his progress compared to yours?  

I haven't leaked in the day for quite a few months (except for when it's on purpose; sometimes I like to stay in my soggy diaper and let a chuck pad catch all the leaks). My wettings are so small that leaks aren't an issue during the day (I'm going upwards of 20 times in a 24 hour period).

I do leak at night, maybe once every other week. I'm still working through what the right night time protection will be for me. I tried cloth for a while but its too much work to clean up when I'm getting messy every morning while at the same time I'm trying to get ready for work. I've tried the liners made for baby cloth diapers, using multiple layers, but they still leave a mess to clean up.

Lately I've been wearing cloth over disposable for easier cleanup but my plastic pants I have are either too tight around the leg cuffs or ridiculously baggy. To try and make things more comfortable, I've placed a custom order at babykins for some terry cloth lined protective pants that I plan to use over disposables during the night. Those should show up in a week or so.

My boyfriend is over a year into wearing 24/7 but he hasn't made as much progress as me. He still has to tell himself to relax and there are times he will retain a large amount of pee before he is able to wet. He can't pee laying down but he just started to be able to pee while sitting down.

If his bladder wasn't so shy and if diapers weren't a new thing to him when he started wearing 24/7, I imagine his progress would have moved a lot quicker. He, like me, is taking the progress as fast as our body will allow.

• Like 2

Today is a new first: I woke up with an entirely soaked dry24/7 with a booster. There must have been 3 wettings worth, all done while asleep; my boyfriend had just changed me right before I went to sleep.

I think a major factor to last nights sleep wettings is that I haven't been feeling well for the past few days; I caught a bug or something. This has also caused me to have trouble sleeping and has left me sleep deprived. So when I finally was tired enough to stay asleep last night, I slept pretty deep.

I feel that the deeper the sleep I have, the more likely it is I will wet in my sleep. This could explain why I've had other sleep wetting episodes where I will wet once early on in the night, when I'm in deep sleep, but wake up for later wettings, after I have caught up on rest.

It was pretty darn awesome to wake up to a fully soaked diaper. I'm also surprised I didn't leak, which makes me think my wettings were pretty small. Hopefully things continue this way and progress into regular nightly wettings :).

• Like 6