LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

Nobody is being told to endanger themselves here. It has been made very clear that you do things like this at your own risk, and that you need to know well what you're doing if you go down this path. This is the "Incontinent Desires" forum where we will not tolerate bashing of our members for doing things like this and their sharing them with us. Nor will we tolerate any arguing about the risks, although meaningful discussion is OK. Once that discussion is done and a member makes it clear that they understand the risks you've pointed out and wishes to go forward anyway that ends the discussion and anything beyond that becomes flaming or bashing.

Everyone needs to get it into their heads that there is an end to conversing when the people you're talking with stop listening. After that point has passed simply drop it and let it go. I may not be here as often as I once was but I still have my ban-hammer and I can still use it as well as I always have. Don't make me do that as it is not an enjoyable experience for me- I'd rather that everyone behave well on their own.

Bettypooh

Admin and Moderator Extraordinaire :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ferix, just wanted to say thank you for posting your progress here! It's really encouraging reading how this is progressing for you, as I pursue incontinence too! I'm not at the two -month mark like you when you started this thread (I'm almost 5 weeks in), but

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this means progress, but last night I had a first: I went to bed super tired after being sleep deprived for a couple days. At some point in the night, I vaguely remember waking up to pee

16 hours ago, username said:

How do you think you've progressed since you went 24/7? How is your wetting, can you feel a difference? What are you hoping to achieve.

4 hours ago, Ferix said:

As a general rule, I never mess my diaper around others so I don't offend them with my smell. When I do mess, I always wear pul pants to contain most of the smell.

I will mess around my boyfriend and a couple other friends since I know that they are into it and they have explicitly told me it's okay. I do occasionally mess while shopping, but I figure I move around so quickly, I'm gone before the smell starts to linger.

There's always some warning before I have to go. There's at least

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Craisler said:

The problem with achieving true incontinence is that eliminations happen automatically and happen when the nerves in your bladder or rectum trigger the contractions.

On 10/4/2017 at 12:19 PM, Craisler said:

The problem with achieving true incontinence is that eliminations happen automatically and happen when the nerves in your bladder or rectum trigger the contractions.