LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From fully continent, to fully incontinent.

I just wanted to add a rant about the heat. Its been super hot lately, and diapers can make things even hotter. When I'm at home or out running errands, I manage pretty well with wearing shorts and a t-shirt over my diaper without overheating. That is not the case for when I'm at work.

At work, I have to wear a thick uniform pants, shirt, and undershirt. If things at work get physical, I'm sweating up a storm. I definitely feel like the diaper adds to the heat but not significantly, as I'd probably be sweating without diapers. On hot days, I definitely look forward to changes with cool wipes and a fresh diaper.

Edited by Ferix
Lol yup I agree, and to be honest I bet everybody pees in pools and lakes and stuff,

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I've pooped in a lake ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 10.06.2017 at 9:28 AM, Ferix said:

The purpose of this thread will be to document my progress from going fully continent to fully urinary incontinent. So far I'm just over 2 months of wearing, with the first day of going 24/7 being April 7th,, or as I sometimes refer to as my

• 2 weeks later...

20 weeks in:

It's been an interesting past few weeks since my last report.

I definitely feel like my bladder size continues to shrink. It's especially noticeable at night as

Hey, looks like an great log. I personally understand reasons why you want to become incontinent out of your own will, yet I would never decide to become one. Actually when I became IT I was very frustrated, to the stages of hard depression, but I came out of it by simply "liking" being incontinent or at least being neutral about it and not really caring about it that much. Recently I have developed certain feelings towards incontinence though as I really started to enjoy being wet, especially before going to sleep as it makes me really much more relaxed than if I'm trying to go to sleep with dry diaper. Good luck on your progress, even if I would never decide to go for it, I understand your reasons and I wish you good luck in achieving your goal, because I see how much dedication you have to put into it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, John73 said:

Hey, looks like an great log. I personally understand reasons why you want to become incontinent out of your own will, yet I would never decide to become one. Actually when I became IT I was very frustrated, to the stages of hard depression, but I came out of it by simply "liking" being incontinent or at least being neutral about it and not really caring about it that much. Recently I have developed certain feelings towards incontinence though as I really started to enjoy being wet, especially before going to sleep as it makes me really much more relaxed than if I'm trying to go to sleep with dry diaper. Good luck on your progress, even if I would never decide to go for it, I understand your reasons and I wish you good luck in achieving your goal, because I see how much dedication you have to put into it.

Thanks for the well wishes and nice words.

I'm glad you are able to find comfort in diapers too :).

• Like 2

Thanks for posting your progress Ferix : ) It's always great to read different perspectives on the whole untraining process!

Since you're a decent ways in now, do you have any tips or advice for someone who wants to start very soon?

• Like 1

Hey @Serah,

I'm really glad to hear that my story has been inspirational to you. It sounds like you're really close to starting this journey, if not ready to go as is!

I think that you being a bed wetter will definitely help with your progress. I doubt I will become a bed wetter anytime soon but do believe that it will eventually come with time.

Becoming incontinent is a process that needs training. The training process is slow and takes a lot of time and effort.

• Like 3

I have been sounding and NO issues of damaging my self or infection .
Just like u tube telling people to drill a hole in your iPhone to plug in you head set and people have done it a destroyed there phone.
So making your self become urine leakers is ok.
Use dipper 24/7 is ok?
Trying to poop in dippers is safe and is ok?
All this is safe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get real . I know what Im doing. I have study and read about sounding what to do and how to be safe and sane. It's not my problem to hold people hand to see if you are safe. Sounding is very pleasant in every way. It's is safe to do just do your home work and there a lot of different types of sounds to use. On eBay so enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk