LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I/ can do is be patient, have faith, and be confident at this point.

Because every time I pray about it I would have positive feelings about it and only thing that pops in the back of my mine is just to be patient have faith and be confident.
again I do want to do counseling though mainly for both of us with this situation, I'm not going in just to get brainwashed like everybody else who has been forced to go to counseling. I'm going in just to find help so she can have more clarity and more open mind about my abdl side and then me her both can find a common ground with it but if I turn the table on her with this I afraid she might get very ticked off of me.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

All I/ can do is be patient, have faith, and be confident at this point.

Because every time I pray about it I would have positive feelings about it and only thing that pops in the back of my mine is just to be patient have faith and be confident.
again I do want to do counseling though mainly for both of us with this situation, I'm not going in just to get brainwashed like everybody else who has been forced to go to counseling. I'm going in just to find help so she can have more clarity and more open mind about my abdl side and then me her both can find a common ground with it but if I turn the table on her with this I afraid she might get very ticked off of me.

This keeps popping up in my stream, how do I make it go away. There should be a forum or sub-forum for this in Friends and Family

Your lifestyle is at risk due to very specific causes. This is a relationship issue and GF/fiance/wife is a recurring theme. I have seen dozens of these kinds of posts and several dozen letters back in the day of DPF as well, and they merit their own sub-forum. That way, everybody is happy. You get what you want and the rest of us do not have to keep clearing them from our streams. They could move Friends and Family up to Lifestyle since it does affect lifestyle. On the other hand it is a support forum

To me starting out with a marriage with "change this for me or else" is not healthy. You may need to re-think it. Forcing someone to change to be with then simply does not work, even with something terrible like drugs or alcohol abuse. But to try and change who you are....that means she really is not THAT fond of you.

11 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

i want to, but i might wait for a good while, i think like next year? is that a good idea?

Your getting married in a few weeks. Your confused about the relationship confilictions your fiancee is having about your ABDL/ little side. No reason to add more stress to the stress that's associated with marriage.

2 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

Your getting married in a few weeks. Your confused about the relationship confilictions your fiancee is having about your ABDL/ little side. No reason to add more stress to the stress that's associated with marriage.

9 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

To me starting out with a marriage with "change this for me or else" is not healthy. You may need to re-think it. Forcing someone to change to be with then simply does not work, even with something terrible like drugs or alcohol abuse. But to try and change who you are....that means she really is not THAT fond of you.

In the case of drug and alcohol abuse, requireing clean and sober as a condition for a relationship makes absolute sense on two counts.

1. under the influence, the abuser is psychologically impaired

2. There is a crime and violence element to those that a person has every right to want to avoid being part of because it presents a danger to life and limb. And there certainly is a "lowlife" aspect like being hard up much of the time, the incessant domestic fights, living at a high stress level and the like, to which one would not want to subject oneself

One does have the right to say "get clean and sober or I am gone" if only fro self preservation. Not only does one have the moral right to demand that action cease as a condition of relationship, but one OUGHT to demand it. If your absence from the abusers life does not matter, then neither did your presence in it and that may be the "rock bottom" that leads to the turnaround, if there is to be one

23 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

i want to, but i might wait for a good while, i think like next year? is that a good idea?

Totally up to you, but I think I would get something done before the marrage.

I'd get the marriage coucilling going ASAP. This is NOT going to be a one-visit process. Everyone is going to have to lay the cards on the table face up and demonstrate that there are no cards hidden up one's sleeve. Then it is either make or break and how the decision(s) is/are to be implemented. This is definitely fish or cut bait and to be decided very quickly so that, if it is "cut bait" you can go on with your lives

As to divorce. that leads to one thing: an ex and read some of the horror stories that those have generated, they are here somewhere

• Like 1

It's too late for counselling before the wedding, we are 30 days away, we got 100+ things to do for the wedding, housing, and moving,
Plus once the dust settle in the air I'm going to have us start counselling for my abdl little side, and praying that she'll go d understanding,
I do have feelings that she cares about it. But with everything going on in the past 8 months of unfortunate events, she's going through anxiety overload. She deals with anxiety disorder.

All I can do is have faith, patience, confidence, positivity, and pray

Ever told you guys that she had dream one time 3 months into the dating, that we had our dream house and jobs and I had my own secret abdl room and we already have two kids and one on the way.
The dream when she came home from work and she entering a big house and she saw two of our daughters , then ask them where is your dad and they said he's in his secret cave in his office , then she wants in my office towards the closet tapped on the door and a keypad popped out she typed in the number and the wall opened and into my little room where I just got done having my little time. And I was carrying a bag of dirty diapers and she told me she has exciting news that she was pregnant again.

And even through all the crap we have gone through with my abdl side I still fully believe that that dream will still come true and was given from God

because to me I feel like I'm going through what Job did in the Bible. He was a wealthy man that has lots of land and a big family the one day they're all swept away from him he lost everything but yet he still he kept his faith with God is so believe that everything will turn out alright and at the end of it all even through temptation of cursing, blaming, and abandoning God, he was blessed.
He reclaimed everything that he have lost from his family to his business but you're also he gained a lot more than he had before.
And I know what you guys are saying. why did God let that happen to job and why is God letting you go through all this crap with your abdl stuff? Well to be honest it was not God's doing it is just life. Things happens to us that we don't understand but yet if you still have faith in God he will help you and that's why I'm doing right now.

Rather you believe in God or not I do and I believe he'll help me through this

Slitting up is off the table, I refuse to, I anything I'll let go of my abdl little side, but I'll try to save my abdl little side

Then it is all over

You need to decide who or what you love more. Being we are both Christians im going to bring things from Gods word. 1 Corinthians 6. Is the love chapter. Talks about love and lust and what describes love. If choosing between things or a person. See what Gods word says. Life is not about what the flesh wants. It says " die to yourself daily". Its not easy to say no to fleshly desires. Its easier to give into the little side and diapers. Its NOT WHO you are. Its WHAT you enjoy. Your a child of God! THATS WHO you are. My suggestion is be in fervent prayer. Let Jesus handle it. Then let Him have His way. Its His timing. His timing is perfect. Its not easy. Thats why we put our faith in Him.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diaperguy said:

You need to decide who or what you love more. Being we are both Christians im going to bring things from Gods word. 1 Corinthians 6. Is the love chapter. Talks about love and lust and what describes love. If choosing between things or a person. See what Gods word says. Life is not about what the flesh wants. It says " die to yourself daily". Its not easy to say no to fleshly desires. Its easier to give into the little side and diapers. Its NOT WHO you are. Its WHAT you enjoy. Your a child of God! THATS WHO you are. My suggestion is be in fervent prayer. Let Jesus handle it. Then let Him have His way. Its His timing. His timing is perfect. Its not easy. Thats why we put our faith in Him.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Slitting up is off the table, I refuse to, I anything I'll let go of my abdl little side, but I'll try to save my abdl little side