LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I reviewed the top post to be sure that I know what I am talking about. This thing has "disaster" written all over it. She changed the terms AFTER the proposal: Ringy-ringy; wakey-wakey. That sends up half a dozen red flags. She will not negotiate and will continue to roll you around like a lightweight, air-filled beach ball. Sooner or later

• Like 1
On ?6?/?16?/?2017 at 11:27 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

I reviewed the top post to be sure that I know what I am talking about. This thing has "disaster" written all over it. She changed the terms AFTER the proposal: Ringy-ringy; wakey-wakey. That sends up half a dozen red flags. She will not negotiate and will continue to roll you around like a lightweight, air-filled beach ball. Sooner or later

Sell i got good news!
Me and her talked it out, and she's very sorry about snapping at me and taking it away from me, and I told her I was very sorry for drowning her with my little side and all this and dragging her into all the drama that we went through. But she did told me that she did miss it though a little bit. So me her are going to come to an agreement and make a contract

She would like it out of sight and mind, and she dosent mind if she's involved but once or twice a month. And she want me to control my little side when where are out in public, if I saw something that I like little wise I can wright it down and share it to she later. And I'm am able turn my little side on and off. But she said I I'm good she'll suprise me with little toys and stuff.

And for me I would like to little out when ever she out at work or something, she agrees with it.
I'm able to talk to my and friends,
And talk through problems with and not there everything out. And she agreeed to it.

And also if all goes well, then the contract can be improved. :)

It all about compromising and understanding

She said caregivers goes through binge and purge too.
And I totally understand

See trust God and all goes well :D

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

First it is the soap opera di tutti soap operas then it is All's Swell that End's well. I have been on such a roller coaster ride here I am about to throw up the Dramamine

Why do I have the feeling that life is a millipede? I just canot tell if there's alwayas another shoe to fall or one more leg to pull

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while now and I dont know how this has turned out, but my gut reaction is that the OP is being immature and irresponsible and the fiance is struggling with something that she sees as pretty serious.

Compromise is the key to managing all of this, but I also pick up an indication of immature behaviour on the part of the OP. I am married to a very regressive, very babyish husband who has struggled for decades with managing it, just as I have struggled with understanding and accepting it. I empathise with her. But the OP seems to have some impulse control problems. there is no way that ABDL behaviour is appropriate in public, no matter how strong the need or drive is. My husband suffered through strong needs but not once embarrassed me or himself in public. That has to be an absolutely non-negotiable condition for any relationship.

I know that having a balanced and managed outlet for ABDL needs is fundamental for working this thru in a relationship. We live this concept daily! And it works. But is is based on compromise, acceptance and and understanding of the realities of life. We cannot live as babies. We cannot be babies whenever and wherever we choose.

"She would like it out of sight and mind, and she dosent mind if she's involved but once or twice a month. And she want me to control my little side when where are out in public, if I saw something that I like little wise I can wright it down and share it to she later. And I'm am able turn my little side on and off. But she said I I'm good she'll suprise me with little toys and stuff.

And for me I would like to little out when ever she out at work or something, she agrees with it. "

This sounds like a very reasonable, adult compromise to me. Probably want to stay away from diapers and AB around family as well as I have to. This sounds very good!

It's been a while now and I dont know how this has turned out, but my gut reaction is that the OP is being immature and irresponsible and the fiance is struggling with something that she sees as pretty serious.
Compromise is the key to managing all of this, but I also pick up an indication of immature behaviour on the part of the OP. I am married to a very regressive, very babyish husband who has struggled for decades with managing it, just as I have struggled with understanding and accepting it. I empathise with her. But the OP seems to have some impulse control problems. there is no way that ABDL behaviour is appropriate in public, no matter how strong the need or drive is. My husband suffered through strong needs but not once embarrassed me or himself in public. That has to be an absolutely non-negotiable condition for any relationship.
I know that having a balanced and managed outlet for ABDL needs is fundamental for working this thru in a relationship. We live this concept daily! And it works. But is is based on compromise, acceptance and and understanding of the realities of life. We cannot live as babies. We cannot be babies whenever and wherever we choose.
  • 1 month later...