LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women with Incontinence

11 hours ago, Dunham said:

You can try getting stretching sounds they're made for men's uretha. But I would imagine they'd work just fine in a pussy uretha. I don't know too much about women parts I just know that you stick things in them and it feels good for the woman I guess. I've been wearing diapers for 33 years and I haven't found an easy way to make myself incontinent I have leaky behind and I have accidents every once in awhile. I thrown away over two cases of underwear in 33 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hi Fantasy, I have been experimenting with catheters for years but only recently tried stents, after reading these pages. The main advantage of using a stent for a male (if it is comfortable and stays in place) is that one can feel the dribbling over the scrotum into the diaper. Obviously not so for a lady. For a female, use of a stent would cause uncontrollable dribbling all the time where as, if she used a foley catheter it could be clamped, or spigoted, when needed such as getting in and out of the shower.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear about your incontinence problem and I hope you find a solution.

Men luck out when it comes to stent play. The anatomy of the female's urethra is short and straight (there's no bends or prostate to get around) and would make it very hard