LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Deidre : Nappies on when wife is away (The Sun Newspaper UK)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3701303/i-had-sex-in-car-with-boyfriends-mate-before-i-dumped-him-should-i-tell-my-ex-his-pals-not-genuine/

Dear Deidre

I HAVE been happily married for five years but hide a dark secret from my wife.

We have no children by choice because we are both career people.

My wife is 35 and works away for one week every month

• 6 months later...

I am kind of in this boat.  When my wife and I were dating  in college we used to urinate on each other during sex and once I pooped during sex.  She wasn't really into the poop, but be both liked the urination.  Anyway now we have been married 15 years and have a 14 year old and 11 year old we hardly have sex at all and I am really stressed about the finances.  I'm always working nights so we hardly even sleep together in the same bed.  I enjoy being in diapers and messy while she is away.  I hide it cause I'm not sure she will understand what a stress reliever it is and how it kind of curbs my loneliness when I'm working 60 hours a week and doing military National Guard stuff.  I'm sure she kind of knows though, cause she has found my diapers once and hasn't said a word.  If I get caught I'll just come out completely.  Sometimes I wish I would get caught so It wasn't a secret.  I wouldn't want my kids to know though.  I wouldn't mind if my kids did it, but they have to clean up after themselves which they don't usually do.

Yesterday I was almost caught.  I put on a diaper after work, donated plasma, ended up changing a tire and got a haircut.  I did #1 the whole time, but I messed after the hair cut and came home.  I made supper and ate with my family and walked the dog.  (I was double diapered and it wasn't very runny so there really wasn't a smell)  Anyway I went into the shower and started to un-diaper myself and my wife came down to used the bathroom.  I hopped into the shower before she saw me in the diaper--we pretty much walk in on each other all the time when we are taking a shower.  Anyway she didn't see the diaper, but part of me wishes she would have so it could be in the open.