LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best overnight diaper

Hi i hope i can find good advice here, i need to find a good overnight diaper and wanted to find out what is the best overnight diaper for the price and where to order from. I like the tykables overnight but they're too expensive for me to continue using . Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, YeOldeDiapers said:

I also use the Confidry 24/7 for overnight. Though I do still leak through a few times a month (I also keep a Goodnights pad on the bed just in case). My leaking, however, is not due to the diapers failure in capacity - it holds a bunch, I just wet a bunch more (and sometimes I think I may be on my side).

I've also occasionally used high-end booster pads in the diaper - and frankly, these have never leaked on me.

The cost is more, but not too much more when one considers no need to wake and change (multiple diapers/night) and better rest.

Confidry 24/7 are by far the best disposable for overnight use.

• 2 weeks later...

Seni Quattro is very good. Cover with a Gary Active PUL pant to help prevent leaks. Very comfortable, wicks well. No leaks even while belly sleeping. Also like Tranquility ATN with a booster (baby diaper with holes poked in back, NSC or XP Medical). I find the Confidry is too bulky for comfort, and doesn`t wick very fast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Completely agree with 'Comfortably Diapered.' ConfiDry is so perfectly thick that it does not normally need a booster, but with one booster added there's never any leaking, whether sleeping all night on back, side, or tummy. f03beaeb2c5d8ba7699725500c452731.jpg03a979aa1992fae15151751519d9a3fc.jpgef6c5a0aa1870a8cb92670b3968ecf45.jpg

Does rolling on the leg gathers help?

• 3 months later...

I usually always leak when sleeping in a disposable diaper. Which is why I have gone to cloth diapers. I'm a sidesleeper and toss and roll around during the night.

My wife never complains about my side of the bed being wet, she know's I'm doing what I can to prevent diaper leaks etc. But sometimes even the best diaper leaks, that includes cloth diapers. However after changing to clothdiapers as night diapers, leaks and wet sheets have decreased substantially.

She says, if my bed is wet I should just let her know and she'll wash. We have a bedwetter blanket on our bed as well.

• 2 weeks later...