LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Slim27

Best overnight diaper

6 posts in this topic

Hi i hope i can find good advice here, i need to find a good overnight diaper and wanted to find out what is the best overnight diaper for the price and where to order from. I like the tykables overnight but they're too expensive for me to continue using . Thank you.

I think a lot of the "designer" ABDL dips are cool, but they're too pricey for my tastes.

Check out the products offered by XP Medical (http://www.xpmedical.com)... they offer several "overnight" capacity diapers. 

My wife & I use the "Confidry 24/7" for extended duration wear... these will last 8 waking hours with normal fluid intake and have the capacity to handle multiple voids overnight. 

Another good one is the Abriform "4" ... available with both original plastic and premium cloth-style outer shell. These were our go-to (or maybe I should say go-in?) diaper before the 24/7s became available.

Now both of these are still fairly expensive for a case but, IMO, if you are going to be wearing for an extended period of time the capacity they offer is a good value. 

On 6/8/2017 at 3:12 AM, Darkfinn said:

My wife & I use the "Confidry 24/7" for extended duration wear... these will last 8 waking hours with normal fluid intake and have the capacity to handle multiple voids overnight.

I also use the Confidry 24/7 for overnight. Though I do still leak through a few times a month (I also keep a Goodnights pad on the bed just in case). My leaking, however, is not due to the diapers failure in capacity - it holds a bunch, I just wet a bunch more (and sometimes I think I may be on my side).

I've also occasionally used high-end booster pads in the diaper - and frankly, these have never leaked on me.

The cost is more, but not too much more when one considers no need to wake and change (multiple diapers/night) and better rest.

6 hours ago, YeOldeDiapers said:

I also use the Confidry 24/7 for overnight. Though I do still leak through a few times a month (I also keep a Goodnights pad on the bed just in case). My leaking, however, is not due to the diapers failure in capacity - it holds a bunch, I just wet a bunch more (and sometimes I think I may be on my side).

I've also occasionally used high-end booster pads in the diaper - and frankly, these have never leaked on me.

The cost is more, but not too much more when one considers no need to wake and change (multiple diapers/night) and better rest.

Confidry 24/7 are by far the best disposable for overnight use.  Good old cloth diapers and plastic pants can never be beat though!

I agree "Good old cloth diapers and plastic pants can never be beat though!"

On 6/18/2017 at 6:14 AM, DLBiker said:

Good old cloth diapers and plastic pants can never be beat though!

I have a few cloth diapers and they do a great job; but when traveling, without access to laundry, it is impossible. Though I generally prefer disposables anyway, I've found a good cloth diaper to be superior in keeping my bed dry (especially from side leaks).