LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fashion Advice

Ok, weird question to put out there to all you peeps but here it goes. I have double incontinence since birth so nappies are a permanent fixture of my life. Does anybody here know of a "sexy" grown up cover that can go over my protection and make the whole ensemble look a bit more

You are welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered wearing a skirt - no not a mini-skirt showing too much reveal - a knee length hem line.

Yoga or athletic sweat work out pants regular or capri length as another option.

I don't think a onesie is what you have in mind or even a baby doll gown unless of sufficient length.

Wearing clothing too tight may reveal the diapered gear underneath so go with something oversize with a

waist fastening just secure enough to prevent accidental falling off.

Diaper covers come in more than white and pastels - there are color block and print patterns.

Avoid the glossy plastic (crinkle noise) type and go with the exterior fabric back interior moisture proof type.

Wearing bright loud colors may not be what you want to do so consider darker conservative designs.

Some here at DD would like to push the envelope of sissy humiliating baby gear but that is not your forte

I am sure you would rather blend in sort of hide and disappear and be comfortable about it !

Good Luck finding your comfortable diapered niche !

Well, in the early days, a babydoll was of sufficient length. the reference was the arm down by one's side and the hand outstretched or about halfway to the knee. The full set comes with panties