LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting, messing or both?

I used to only wet for years. But now I almost feel the diaper isn't used for it's purpose unless I've messed too...

That said, wearing a wet diaper for hours (I've gone 24 hours in a fully wet one) because, well, when one is a baby one doesn't get to decide when a diaper has been used to capacity, is awesome. I managed to find a brand here that doesn't cause any rashing.

just wetting for me.

i do mess once in a while, but i kinda regret it every time i do. it's.... well, a mess! it stinks, hard to clean, even in the shower, and to me it isnt worth the effort. plus anyway, by the time i need to go #2, my diaper is about full capacity anyway. so i change out, use the toilet and then diaper back up again.

My dream would be to be firmly encouraged to pursue double incontinence, but I don't think I'd try for bowel incontinence in reality. My digestion is almost always too fast for my liking and even charcoal and loperamide doesn't really firm things up enough to enjoy messy diapers as much as I used to. It's like the longer I hold it, the softer and more urgent it gets. Every once in a while I get a good, firm load, but usually I don't know until it's already too late to enjoy it properly.

In general I like both, but would never wanna mess in public. But since this is on the incontinent-desires forum, I'd only like to be urinary incontinent. Bowels would be a lot harder to manage. But if there were a "both urinary and fecally incontinent" magic pill, and no way to get only the first effect, I'd do it.

Overall, I both pee and poop my diapers. I like them both equally. Especially when you are sleeping, I love being able to relive yourself when you are nice and cozy in your diaper in bed. However I don't wear diapers in public at all.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kaliborio said:

I wanted to only untrain wetting and ended up with both.

I'm seeing this happen as its hard to control the muscles down there independently.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I would do both. I think part of the excitement would be watching the gradual loss of control until complete bladder incontinence. Then start with the messing accidents until complete loss of control. Being able to feel it coming but being helpless to stop it.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/27/2017 at 5:09 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I would do both. I think part of the excitement would be watching the gradual loss of control until complete bladder incontinence. Then start with the messing accidents until complete loss of control. Being able to feel it coming but being helpless to stop it.

This the exact path I followed, gradual loss of control until complete bladder incontinence,followed by messing until all control is now gone.