LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dirty diaper smell

Hi i was wondering if anyone else loves the smell of dirty diapers i always have like even when i had to clean the restrooms at my old job i enjoyed it when i had to change a can that had dirty baby diapers in it.

Hi i was wondering if anyone else loves the smell of dirty diapers i always have like even when i had to clean the restrooms at my old job i enjoyed it when i had to change a can that had dirty baby diapers in it.

You would be a good caregiver and diaper changer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

If the smell comes from a baby or some other place other than me, it smells absolutely horrible to me, but if it's my own, it ain't too bad. However, a good portion of my dirty diapers are in ABU Lavender's, whose lavender scent does a fairly good job of covering up my stink.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the smell only if the person has a lot of baby powder in their diaper. Johnson's and Johnson's specifically.

When I was a little boy, I remember being at this place, not sure where, but I was in a room being babysat while my parents were somewhere. I can't recall all of it.

But I remember this little boy on the ground next to me on a few occasions had poop in his diaper. I never understood why he was not changed right away, but I remember he always smelled like baby powder at first. It left a lasting impression and since then I've always liked the smell of a poopy diapers and Johnson's baby power. I remember in highschool at a pool club hangout there was a bottle of Johnson's baby powder people would put on their hands so the pool stick would slide easy. Sometimes there would be cute girls playing pool and putting the power on their hands. It always turned me on. The poopy diaper vision pop up in my head, because the sweet smell of baby powder triggered it.

• 2 weeks later...