LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Become Incontinent

mine was easy just went for a airplane ride one day and woke up sevearal weeks later in diapers

then another year in hospital all do to friendly fire in viet nam

see i get to thank the US army for shooting down our aircraft { navy seal SPOG

Guest Diaperdragon

I just don't like the idea of people coming here wishing that they can be incontinent and asking how they can be. It's like this those who want to be incontinent, may want it now, but years down the road they may regret it later down the road.

It's the same for transgender, they may want to be the opposite, but ya know they'll regret it down the road.

Eh not really. Before you can do things like hormone replacement therapy and surgery you have to go through a lot of therapy and also live as your chosen gender for quite a while. For me personally I couldn't live life as anything but a woman. I've tried living as the gender I was born but I kept trying to kill myself because I couldn't stand it. As a woman though I'm a relatively happy person and able to live a normal life. The same goes for most of the transgendered people I have met.

Transgenderism and wanting to be incontinent really have no parallels and are completely different.

Umm, I beg to differ about the lack of parallelism. If you go look in the Incontinence section, there's a discussion on what it might take to have a doctor make you incontinent. Since it's an irreversible change, the boundaries are quite similar: live as if the change has been made for some time, come up with the funds to pay for it, and yes, do considerable counselling.

Now I'll agree, however, that the internal forces in a wannabee incontinent are generally not as strong as those in those who feel that they are in a body of the wrong sex, but I think the boundaries should be parallel.

But as for needing it for a normal life, well, let me just say that I get really wierd if I go too long without my diapers. The need is there, and it is not to be denied for too long without serious consequences. Can it be substituted for? The jury is out on that one.

Umm, I beg to differ about the lack of parallelism. If you go look in the Incontinence section, there's a discussion on what it might take to have a doctor make you incontinent. Since it's an irreversible change, the boundaries are quite similar: live as if the change has been made for some time, come up with the funds to pay for it, and yes, do considerable counselling.

Now I'll agree, however, that the internal forces in a wannabee incontinent are generally not as strong as those in those who feel that they are in a body of the wrong sex, but I think the boundaries should be parallel.

But as for needing it for a normal life, well, let me just say that I get really wierd if I go too long without my diapers. The need is there, and it is not to be denied for too long without serious consequences. Can it be substituted for? The jury is out on that one.

Other than the fact that it is an irreversible change I fail to see how the two are even remotely similar. I don't think that people who wish to be incontinent have felt that all their life that they could be a whole person if it just wasn't for that pesky bladder control.

A paraphilia is a lot different from your gender identity. Wearing diapers is something you do, gender identity is who you feel that you are.

I think posts like this really speak volumes on the complete ignorance many people possess on the nature of transgenderism.

It's the same for transgender, they may want to be the opposite, but ya know they'll regret it down the road.

To Diaperdragon, if you think this is true I suggest that you do some serious research. The rate of people who regret their transition is extremely low.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here...

While there are parallels about wanting to change gender and wanting to be incontinent, I think that they are weak parallels and also differ in some very important ways.

How are they similar?

Both involve an irreversible change (already stated).

Both include behavioral changes.

Both include an intrusive procedure, i.e. surgery.

Both are not by the community at large considered "normal."

Both result in the potential of loss of acceptance and potential trouble gaining new acceptance in the general population.

Both result in the potential of a greater challenge in finding a partner.

Both affect your sex life.

I'm taking a guess here, but both are not covered by most (mayhap all) insurance policies.

Both have been mentioned or depicted on one of the "Law and Order" shows.

Both procedures have websites that are about or involve them and online support communities.

Both procedures are (and should be) preceded by multiple therapy sessions.

Both are uncommon.

Both involve a change for something that in some way was impressed upon us as a young age (gender roles and potty training.)

How are they different?

One deals with age and one deals with gender.

One can have a very definite chromosomal cause, the other is never the immediate and specific cause of a genetic disorder.

One deals with a surgery to change, the other a surgery to cause a disfunction.

One deals with a change into something that is generally considered the result of a defect or disfunction, either physical or mental (incontinence), and the other deals with a change into something that is considered normal (the other sex).

One involves the neccisty of changing clothing not for the sake of fitting the norm of a new role, but rather to allow normal every day functioning--you can walk around naked in your house all day as a transgender and have no ill effect, but if you were incontinent, you'd have problems.

One is a change that affects you constantly, the other one that affects you intermittently.

One is a common side effect of aging (especially the later years,) the other is not.

One is fairly well studied by the medical/psychiatric field, the other much less so (though both are not as well studied as, say, depression).

There are others. Personally I feel though there are many similarities, most are very broad statements that fit many different groups. I feel the differences are very specific and very stark and significant differences; they are differences that deal directly of the definitions of what each the each condition really is.

Guest Diaperdragon

I just believe that both the transgender and incontinent wannabe's want sometime or nothing.

My view on transgender, coming from the fact that i am intersex, is that the transgender community is not intersex in any shape or form and that their only aim is to gain the same support, understanding and compasion that the intersex community has. The transgender have a choice, they can choose to be what their born with. intersex never had a choice. Being intersex, my view is that the transgender people are not intersex and they try and claim to be what i have.

This is something that transgender comunity dosn't have. It's also goes with incontinent wannabes. They want the compassion, understanding that those who are incontinent for medical reasons.

I just believe that both the transgender and incontinent wannabe's want sometime or nothing.

My view on transgender, coming from the fact that i am intersex, is that the transgender community is not intersex in any shape or form and that their only aim is to gain the same support, understanding and compasion that the intersex community has. The transgender have a choice, they can choose to be what their born with. intersex never had a choice. Being intersex, my view is that the transgender people are not intersex and they try and claim to be what i have.

This is something that transgender comunity dosn't have. It's also goes with incontinent wannabes. They want the compassion, understanding that those who are incontinent for medical reasons.

So what you're saying is that transgender people are intersex wannabes? And that you're so much better than us? Right?

We have no more of a choice in being transgender than you have in being intersex. It not just something we decide to do on a whim (the SOC makes quite sure of that).

Do I want compassion? Yes, I want the same compassion and understanding than should be extended to every human being. Nothing more nothing less.

Guest Diaperdragon

What i think the comparison here is tha both the transgender community and the incontinent wannabes want is to be the other. One wants a totally sex change, which i am totally against and the other is they want to lose their bladder control by any way means nesseary. It just seems that people just don't understand that both are irriversable and you can't change it back.

What i am saying is that most transgender try and make a claim that they are intersex dispite the fact that transgender is not an intersex. Some transgender try to say they are intersex and want the same compassion and understanding that intersex people like me have. My take is that transgender is not intersex a intersex condition and that both the transgender and incontient wannabes have something in common, they want something they know it's irriversable

Even with incontient wannabes, they want to be like those who are truly incontinent and want the same respect and understanding.

I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here, but I think most people who are transgendered do understand that there is no going back after the operation. I'd go on to suggest that the "no going back" thing is probably one of the first things that people first discovering their transgendered nature find out when they start doing some research.

I guess diaperedragon, I can see what your opinion is, but I really don't see why it is such. IOt is almost as if you think that the transgender community is trying to take something away from intersexuals. I can explain why I think becoming incontinent is a bad idea that I would not support -- it involves a change that creates a disability. An operation to change sex to align with perceived gender does not create a disability. This for me is one of the most important differences.

Guest Diaperdragon

Ya know what my opinion is on transgender. My Opinion on transgender is that they are not intersex. They are not part or the Gay, lesbian and bi community. Being intersex, i know that transgender have tried to be inclusive with the intersex even though intersex people like me know that transgender is just their own thing and not part of any intersex related condition.

The same goes with incontinent wannabes, they want to be incontinent and be part of the incontinent people. They may want to be incontinent, but they don't know what the long term effects are and what it means to totally lose bladder function.

So i think that both incontinent wannabes and transgender do have some liking and that the both one thing, but don't realize the long term affects.

Ya know what my opinion is on transgender. My Opinion on transgender is that they are not intersex. They are not part or the Gay, lesbian and bi community. Being intersex, i know that transgender have tried to be inclusive with the intersex even though intersex people like me know that transgender is just their own thing and not part of any intersex related condition.

The same goes with incontinent wannabes, they want to be incontinent and be part of the incontinent people. They may want to be incontinent, but they don't know what the long term effects are and what it means to totally lose bladder function.

So i think that both incontinent wannabes and transgender do have some liking and that the both one thing, but don't realize the long term affects.

Damn it, everyone is trying to point it out for you lol ... people that are transgendered KNOW that its irreversible, why would they go through with an operation that would change their lives forever if they didn't know all the facts. Why do you keep on implying that they don't know the long term effects, THEY DO! They went for countless hours of therapy, they spend years living has the sexe they want to transition into, THEY KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING!!! lol

I don't know what you have against transgendered people but its probably closely related to your intersex situation your in.

Why do you say their not part of the gay, lesbian, bisexual community? Why not? They deserve support as much as the next bloke out there, why ostracize them? Anyways, cool down with the transgendered people here, their perfectly normal human beings that chose to have a sex change.

As for wanting to become incontinent, its never a good thing. Its something to REALLY think through and experience every aspect of it before EVEN REMOTELY THINKING about becoming incontinent. Its quite a burden to impose upon yourself. But like transgendered people if you DID research and spend extensive amount of time and therapy experiencing what it would be like and at the end of it all you still want to go through with it, then by all means go right ahead. It all depends on the knowledge and experience you have, thats the only way you'll ever be able to make a decision of this magnitude without serious repercussions down the road.

Peace my transgendered cuties

Necros~

p.s: Why do you keep comparing intersex with transgendered? ¯\(º_o)/¯

• 11 months later...

This particular discussion has several interesting levels. The first level is a re-stating of what so many people are admonishing the Original Poster about, which is "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!" It is VERY important to learn the wisdom of separating real life from fantasy. If you have the fantasy to be incontinent and thus NEED diapers, then by all means enjoy it. That's what fantasies are for. If you happen to find a significant (or perhaps not so significant) other to share in it with you then so much the better. However, what some people in this community are wishing for, in the form of medical incontinence, might actually give you some pleasure in the very beginning (and I seriously wouldn't count on even that) but in the end, you will be saddled with quite the debilitating ILLNESS that accompanies said condition. Do any of you folks who want to be incontinent have the slightest idea of precisely what causes incontinence? If not, allow me to elucidate:

1. Neurological problems. Translated into English, this means paralysis or malfunction of one of the nerves leading to your bowel and/or bladder. Anyone wanna venture a guess as to what else these particular nerves supply? Take a minute and GUESS. No really, take a minute before reading on. I think you will get it if you really try.

Your SEXUAL organs!

How's that for fun and excitement? Does impotence also hold the same allure for you as being diapered and incontinent?

Thought so. Seriously folks, some of the diseases that can bring about incontinence are Diabetis, BRAIN DAMAGE, severe spinal cord injury (usually this will paralyze you from the waist down), some Cancers, severe Kidney problems, and let's not forget Alzheimer's. Oh this all sounds like so much fun doesn't it?

2. Sphincter relaxation, usually due to age or degenerative conditions causing you to lose control of your rectal and/or urethral sphincters. Okay, admittedly this is not as bad as the first, but seriously, can you imagine what this would be like when the novelty wears off , assuming it was EVER actually fun in the firt place? While public humiliation fantasies may hold some allure for the AB and/or DL, actual humiliation, in the form of not being able to control your bodily functions holds the promise of a life filled with misery and shame.

For God's sake, listen to the folks here who are incontinent, they are giving you some very good advice.

Think of it like this: If you have a medical problem severe enough to cause loss of control, you have no options, no choice, no way to turn it off if you want or need to. You simply have to live with it. However, if you are healthy, and enjoy this particular fantasy, then you have a choice and you can choose to enjoy it to its fullest.

Hi there, i started to wear diapers a month ago, ( I wear mollicare) 24/7, ( during the night i no longer have control), and i would like to know how long does it take to loose al bladder control !?

Hi there :lol: !

There is off course a relative simple alternative, which provides total incontinence, but no longer then the user should desire, it's a catheter. I've used them for years now and developed a quite simple, fast but effective way to insert them without tubes coming out. It's all inside the body. Off course I can feel the catheter, but it's not unpleasant. I actually can feel the urine draining into my diaper, makes you feel rather helpless, especially when you're out in public and not able to pull out the catheter. If all needed materials are available I can become incontinent within a minute.

To make it even more exciting I've also developed a technique to insert the catheter in such a way that you need a special device to pull it out again. Off course I leave that device at home when I go to work e.g.

Right now I'm sitting here incontinent in a soaking wet diaper in front of my computer. Inserted the cath 24 hours ago, did my shoppings, visited some family, watched TV, went to bed, changed my soaking wet diaper in the middle of the night, woke up wet again about two hours ago and really have no uncomfortable feeling or what so ever. On the contrary it feels great :D Used 7 Tena super medium in 24 hours, had one case of leakage during the night.

Wanna read more, let me know!

Greetz,

cathdiap

Hi cathdiap,

Just curious as to whether you have ever had infections using caths the way you do?

Regards

Nappylove

Hi there :lol: !

There is off course a relative simple alternative, which provides total incontinence, but no longer then the user should desire, it's a catheter. I've used them for years now and developed a quite simple, fast but effective way to insert them without tubes coming out. It's all inside the body. Off course I can feel the catheter, but it's not unpleasant. I actually can feel the urine draining into my diaper, makes you feel rather helpless, especially when you're out in public and not able to pull out the catheter. If all needed materials are available I can become incontinent within a minute.

Hi cathdiap,

Just curious as to whether you have ever had infections using caths the way you do?

Regards

Nappylove

Hi Nappylove,

You'll understand I only give some information about my solutions, it's not meant to be any advise!!!

I have had one UTI once, but that was after a very tricky experiment not using caths, very stupid of me. But even after at least a few hundred times (no really) inserting intermittent caths, I never had an infection. Since a few months I know a way to get rid of the open end of the cath, which of course is a serious way in for bacteria. This open end is also why I never managed to spend the whole night wearing the cath. Lying on my back the bladder sucks in some air through the caths opening and so the bladder gets filled with air instead of urine alone. That causes an unpleasant burning feeling after a while, forcing me to pull it out.

What I do now is cutting off the tip of the intermittent catheter with an angle of 45 degrees. My experience tells me how long I should leave the cath, to let it come far enough into the bladder. Through the sharp top of the cath (1mm from the end) I prick a small safetypin as used for corsages and so. Then I insert the cath (using all known hygienic precautions) until the safetypin reaches the end of the urethra (for me it is important to insert the cath when my bladder is full. Then it's easier to let the cath curl a little inside the bladder. That prevents the eyes of the cath from moving through the bladderneck which is an uncomfartable feeling and also stops the urine from flowing out). Having inserted the cath that far, I attach the safetypin to some rubberbands around my gland. This holds the cath into the urehtra and bladder, my caths don't have a balloon. Now the opening of the cath is inside the urethra. The urethra closes the opening as long there is no urine coming out. Just a tiny piece of the cath comes outside to give hold to the safetypin. You can imagine that in this way peeing feels like peeing, the only difference is I can't control it. So the only thing you see is a small point of the cath, the safetypin and the rubberbands. If I pullover the foreskin, everything is out of sight.

Off course I drink a lot to keep the bladder as clean as possible. I Wash hands and genitals before inserting. I change my diaper frequently (but that's also a necessity).

If you are interested I could send you some pics of the caths the way I prepare them, or even the way I insert them. Just let me know on this board and I will adjust my account so that you can send me an e-mail and vice versa.

Greetz,

Cathdiap

Sounds like a cool solution, Cathdiap, but perhaps not safe for everyone, some are more susceptible to bladder infections than others.

ABWriter: It is a good topic to bring up again, but this thread is nearly a year old, its usually poor form to resurrect old threads in this way, at least without some mention of the reason why.

I know that there are several more recent threads that are along the same lines. I can understand where you're coming from, but I can also understand that some people don't have that 'fantasy/reality' border. There are a few on this board, mostly ABs that I am aware of, who have trained themselves to total incontinence, and would not reverse it even if they could. That is what some of us dream of.

The training can take a year or more, depending on the individual, their level of diaper experience, and their overall health. It also requires total dedication to the goal of regaining incontinence. Most individuals who are not committed won't make it through the training, so it would be a self-screening process for the most part. I do remember one individual on the board who had lost both bladder and bowel training this way, and was not happy in the long term, but had significant trouble retraining.

I've wondered, would it be possible to routinely build the kegel muscles, while not encouraging them to hold urine or stool? It seems like you could train them so they don't hold anything, while keeping their tone?

Sounds like a cool solution, Cathdiap, but perhaps not safe for everyone, some are more susceptible to bladder infections than others.

ABWriter: It is a good topic to bring up again, but this thread is nearly a year old, its usually poor form to resurrect old threads in this way, at least without some mention of the reason why.

I know that there are several more recent threads that are along the same lines. I can understand where you're coming from, but I can also understand that some people don't have that 'fantasy/reality' border. There are a few on this board, mostly ABs that I am aware of, who have trained themselves to total incontinence, and would not reverse it even if they could. That is what some of us dream of.

The training can take a year or more, depending on the individual, their level of diaper experience, and their overall health. It also requires total dedication to the goal of regaining incontinence. Most individuals who are not committed won't make it through the training, so it would be a self-screening process for the most part. I do remember one individual on the board who had lost both bladder and bowel training this way, and was not happy in the long term, but had significant trouble retraining.

I've wondered, would it be possible to routinely build the kegel muscles, while not encouraging them to hold urine or stool? It seems like you could train them so they don't hold anything, while keeping their tone?

Hi Creepymouse,

I never wrote it would be safe for anyone, it's just a story about my experiences. But it's a cool (actually warm and wet) solution for me anyway.

Cathdiap

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=113909:date=Dec 31 2007, 05:44 AM:name=Nappylove)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nappylove @ Dec 31 2007, 05:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=113909"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi cathdiap,

Regards

Nappylove<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi Nappylove,

You'll understand I only give some information about my solutions, it's not meant to be any advise!!!

I have had one UTI once, but that was after a very tricky experiment not using caths, very stupid of me. But even after at least a few hundred times (no really) inserting intermittent caths, I never had an infection. Since a few months I know a way to get rid of the open end of the cath, which of course is a serious way in for bacteria. This open end is also why I never managed to spend the whole night wearing the cath. Lying on my back the bladder sucks in some air through the caths opening and so the bladder gets filled with air instead of urine alone. That causes an unpleasant burning feeling after a while, forcing me to pull it out.

What I do now is cutting off the tip of the intermittent catheter with an angle of 45 degrees. My experience tells me how long I should leave the cath, to let it come far enough into the bladder. Through the sharp top of the cath (1mm from the end) I prick a small safetypin as used for corsages and so. Then I insert the cath (using all known hygienic precautions) until the safetypin reaches the end of the urethra (for me it is important to insert the cath when my bladder is full. Then it's easier to let the cath curl a little inside the bladder. That prevents the eyes of the cath from moving through the bladderneck which is an uncomfartable feeling and also stops the urine from flowing out). Having inserted the cath that far, I attach the safetypin to some rubberbands around my gland. This holds the cath into the urehtra and bladder, my caths don't have a balloon. Now the opening of the cath is inside the urethra. The urethra closes the opening as long there is no urine coming out. Just a tiny piece of the cath comes outside to give hold to the safetypin. You can imagine that in this way peeing feels like peeing, the only difference is I can't control it. So the only thing you see is a small point of the cath, the safetypin and the rubberbands. If I pullover the foreskin, everything is out of sight.

Off course I drink a lot to keep the bladder as clean as possible. I Wash hands and genitals before inserting. I change my diaper frequently (but that's also a necessity).

If you are interested I could send you some pics of the caths the way I prepare them, or even the way I insert them. Just let me know on this board and I will adjust my account so that you can send me an e-mail and vice versa.

Greetz,

Cathdiap