LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to keep your dirty diapers?

I would have to say that's strange bordering on really sick , my diaper pail is not an aroma I want wafting around my house, I can only say it smells like a rundown nursing home to the 10th power and your neighbors will know something is up, kinda the smell of cat urine is usually indicative of a meth lab, so what kinda lab is this ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i throw my diapers away as soon as it comes off.. most of the time to the outside dumpster. The last thing I want is my house smelling like a low rent nursing home.

Diapers with just pee go in trash and trash goes out to dumpster quite often depending on smell and how full! diapers with #2 go to trash then right in dumpster. I have been in houses with stinky diapers laying around its nasty!!! Think of the

Nope absolutely not, as soon as they come off they are disposed of. The thought alone makes me turn oven my stomach to be honest. Secondly never ever heard such stories before I think it is nasty.

• Like 1

I mean, is this really the site to be kink shaming people who love dirty old diapers, so long as it is diapers they wore and used, I don't really see any harm in it, and can even understand why some might do it.

Personally I dont think I could do it, just because the smell would be too strong :P

I think 'sick' is a relative term. Ten years ago I would thought you were all sick individuals... then I got the diaper bug, lol.

There's a sanitary issue here that could cause all kinds if problems, not to mention the odor aspects, but that's your business.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I can't say I ever considered doing something like that. One, I don't like to advertise that I wear diapers, and two, the smell alone would earn both complaints from my neighbors and

On 06/04/2017 at 2:16 PM, Love full diapers said:

I heard of some people who like playing with all their old diapers after they used them. They just had them piled up in their house and they were like jumping in them like a leaf pile. Is that normal?

Let's split this into segments since you're really mentioning a few different things here.

Starting right at the beginning, there are more than a few people who play with used diapers, sometimes their own, and sometimes someone else's. I've played with my own wet ones before, and I've played with wet ones from others on occasion as well. There are more AB/DLs that do this than will likely admit it on here, in part because of the reaction that you've witnessed above. Most of those whom I've met have admitted that reactions like those above are the reason they're no longer active on this site, especially if this is something they enjoyed a lot and a major component of their fetish that they felt they couldn't discuss openly on here.

Okay, onto the next part of what you've addressed. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone simply piling their diapers up in their house and jumping in them like a leaf pile. If they're simply being stored piled up in the house to waft about as they please, then yeah, that's really a bit out there even for us. However, if they were piled up for the sole purpose of being played with, I don't see it as any different than half of the other stuff done with this fetish. I don't have enough information to really criticize these people, because if they were holding onto trash bags full of diapers, concealing odors as best as possible, and then playing with them by piling them up, that doesn't seem too odd or unreasonable to me. If they're just lying on the floor though then yeah, that's a bit out there.

To your last point, define "normal." Nobody here is "normal" and anyone anywhere who claims to be is either lying or one of those people with the personality of a cardboard box. You get to be "normal" by standing next to someone whose less "normal" than you are, that's really how it works. The people playing with used diapers are just one more subset of the community, no different than the AB subset or any other.

One last point, there are at least some people who have a trash fetish, and that overlaps with their diaper fetish, or diapers are a part of the trash fetish. In either case playing in a pile of used diapers is likely going to bring that group of people far more pleasure than wearing one clean one, especially if they're the type of person who views diapers as the ultimate form of trash to play with. (Not all trash fetishists are into diapers though, just as not all AB/DLs enjoy the same things, but the ones who are into diapers tend to really enjoy them.) If I hold onto wet diapers to play with later, they get bagged up, (often multiple times,) and then enjoyed before eventually being disposed of. I do not leave them loose on the floor or in random piles though.