385 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wear most often?

• Disposable diaper
    • Cloth diaper
    • Pull-up
    • Underwear
    • Nothing
    • Other

I wear Tena Maxi during the day and Tena Ultima at night, been wearing 24/7 for a long time now, my favourite nappy is the MyDiaper pink when I fancy a colour other than white.

• Like 1

it depends, If I will be alone for any length of time/en petite fille thick cloth If I am out or at home but with the possibility of company.; underwear

Mostly disposables at night sometimes cloth. I wear every night. If I'm going out I wear a pad. At work I can just flop it out eny wear so I just wear underwear. Thay usually end up wet but I work alone so it doesn't really matter.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Never understood how someone could wear just plastic pants... I get too sweaty and yucky feeling.

Nope, you know those are pull-ups! lol

They are not though, they are actual underwear made from the same material as most cloth diapers, with cute prints all over, they are tykeable training pants :D

Pulls-ups are those things that you have to bassically throw away after wearing for a few hours :P

In fairness I am counting my training pants too :)

Had to limit entries so the "new Topics" list wasn't pushed too far down the page on the main forum poll display