LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught in Diapers at Home

I am 21 years old and I live on the top floor of my apartment building by myself. For the most part it is pretty quiet and I can't hear the other residents except for the person who lives below me. Yesterday I was out on the patio cleaning out my cats litter box when I overhear the person below me talking. I am not 100% sure that I heard him correctly but it sounded to me like he was talking to someone about how I wear diapers and masturbate in them... I then hear people laughing, I hear one person say "that's so f*cked up!" and I

I think you are over reacting, there is nothing he can do to you just because you wear diapers.

Just like there is nothing you can do if he cross dresses.

If you are vocal while masturbating try to quiet it down, keep your diaper fetish on the quiet side for a bit, till this all blows over.

They could be talking about a different person, one of their friends.

I agree, you might be over reacting to all of this. I wouldn't think it possible, you are that loud, and he knows exactly what it is you are being loud about.

Anyway, what you are doing, is in no way illegal. A). diapers are not illegal, B). nether is it illegal for you, in the privacy of your home, to masturbate.

It would also be an invasion of your privacy, for him to force any kind of an investigation. What you do behind closed doors, (be it legal) is your own business.

He would need strong argument to engage law enforcement, to even make an inquiry on his behalf. What would he complain to law enforcement about? 'Some guy in my apartment house is masturbating, and I believe it's in a diaper" !!! They would probably tell him, he can masturbate any way he wants to pal, as long as he does it in his own house.

A couple of thoughts to toss out:

Any other tall buildings in your area so your nosy neighbor one floor below you could look across to another building and see your reflection in one of the windows ?

Perhaps your nosy neighbor has a periscope ? Not likely but how is he acquiring such information as if he was actually there observing you ?

Maybe he has a hidden video device ? Is the floor plan the same for your apartment and his - hidden device in ventilation duct ?

A fire escape near-by giving an advantage of what's going on - on the top floor ?

Does he have a master (fire) key to the building ?

-

Does your everyday conduct lead to a conclusion that what he is brazen stating to his guests can be true ?

Rule out some of this and perhaps he is just as big a sissy if not more than you and is jealous !

In the meantime stay within the laws

2 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

I find this story unlikely. The chances of someone knowing you wear diapers in

A thought experiment for the OP: What if you were someone who had never even heard of an adult wearing a diaper and masturbating, and you heard that exact conversation from neighbors...you'd probably think "meh, weird" and go about your business. My suggestion is that this is exactly what you should do.

I can't see anyway that he can start anything.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is your concern.as long as you are not doing anything illegal.

jerking off has never been against the law, if it was we would all be in jail.

Look into the invasion of privacy laws where you live, he may be doing something not quite legal by knowing what you are doing in the privacy of your home.

Does your apartment building have the names of the tenants written by the entrance or the apartment doors? It might be a good idea to look up the guy's timeline on Facebook if so to see if he's spreading any slander about you, since that might make for valuable evidence if it ends up escalating into a legal case of some kind. Him prying into your private affairs and then having the gall to accuse you of being the one doing something criminal is incredibly alarming behavior.

• 1 month later...

Do you mone when you masterbate? And how do you masterbate in your diapers? Do you hump? Are you spanking your diaper while masturbating in your diapers? Do you poop in a diapers and schmear it around in your diaper or are you a piss humper? And the BIGGEST thinks. Do you wear plastic back diapers or plastic pants because plastic is louder than you think especially when you use a vibrator and what do you do with your dirty diapers? Is there diapered people in your building or not? I would take them with me and throw them out at a gas station somewhere else. And just make sure you haven't got any children stuff around your apartment! Make sure your apartment smells fresh because you might be used to it smelling like urine or feces or just plain smelly diapers. Just tone it down a little bit and try not to make so much noise. And remember it's not against the law to masturbate and wear diapers in the comfort of your own home / Apartments. You just have nosy neighbors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 6/4/2017 at 6:18 PM, beallucanb said:

jerking off has never been against the law, if it was we would all be in jail.

It was in the ages of slavery; Egypt, Greece, Rome and up into the 19th century. It was taken as a grave insult to your owner and considered master baiting

• 1 month later...