LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are "Diaper Dimension" stories?

So, I guess I used the term wrong, and now I'm a bit confused about what "diaper dimension" stories are? I thought they were stories, where wearing diapers were mainstream; sort of an alternate universe? Clearly, I'm wrong, something to do with the amazon? lol

If you want to read some of the ones I consider to be the original spinoffs check out Chasing Emily and Baelorn and Melinda. There have been some later works like The Promise and

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 3:01 AM, DrunknFox said:

So, I guess I used the term wrong, and now I'm a bit confused about what "diaper dimension" stories are? I thought they were stories, where wearing diapers were mainstream; sort of an alternate universe? Clearly, I'm wrong, something to do with the amazon? lol

term wrong: "Giant maternal" is a category; Is all history, in which giant creatures treat humans as babies.

• 1 year later...

Basically it’s a world in which there are 3 subspecies of human, Little, In Betweener, and Amazon. Amazons (who are basically giants) lived in this worlds equivalent of Europe until roughly the 1600s when they stumbled across Littles, who are basically normal sized humans (although it is implied that they age slower.). At one point an Amazon and a Little reproduced and hence Inbetweeners were born. Sometime in the 1700s it became fashionable to keep Littles as though they were infants. 300 years later this practice has only been more ingrained in society and is assisted by various forms of advanced technology. Occasionally humans from our world will stumble apon portals to the Diaper Dimension. It should also be noted that the diaper dimension is split into large islands instead of continents, with every continent having different views on Littles, this allows authors to edit the world as they choose. I recommend Chaseing Emily, Makeing the Best of it, and It’s the Little Choices.

•  
  • 3 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 2:03 PM, Tableleg0 said:

Basically it’s a world in which there are 3 subspecies of human, Little, In Betweener, and Amazon. Amazons (who are basically giants) lived in this worlds equivalent of Europe until roughly the 1600s when they stumbled across Littles, who are basically normal sized humans (although it is implied that they age slower.). At one point an Amazon and a Little reproduced and hence Inbetweeners were born. Sometime in the 1700s it became fashionable to keep Littles as though they were infants. 300 years later this practice has only been more ingrained in society and is assisted by various forms of advanced technology. Occasionally humans from our world will stumble apon portals to the Diaper Dimension. It should also be noted that the diaper dimension is split into large islands instead of continents, with every continent having different views on Littles, this allows authors to edit the world as they choose. I recommend Chaseing Emily, Makeing the Best of it, and It’s the Little Choices.

•  
  •  

Could you provide actual links to these stories? Are they on this forum?