LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snap crotch jeans

I recently purchased a pair of tykables snap crotch jeans. I decided to wear them today as my daughter and her husband came down to visit. We went out to get lunch and getting into the car, several of the snaps became undone, leaving a major gap in my pants. I tried to resnap my pants in the store and they didn't line up. My daughter noticed that my pants had leg snaps and asked if I needed help. As it turns out, my daughter have birth to my granddaughter 2 weeks ago so she is very familiar with onsies and snap crotch clothing. I can't imagine what they are talking about on their travels. "Dad must be crazy, did you see he had snap crotch pants on ". We didn't get into the details but it was humiliating. They know I wear diapers, but have no idea what else is going on. [emoji1]

I'm sorry had to go through that but I would not let it bother you too much. I woukd wear jeans like that too. Just need to order. I m looking to order our have jeans made with elastic waist and snaps maybe. Its heps for diaper changes. Its all good. [emoji3]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I have two pairs, one I can reverse the pattern on. Going to order the new shorts soon as well. You do have to be careful, take it slow getting in and out of a car. Some other moves as well, such as squatting down. I find its limited activities that cause snaps to come off. I know my thick legs dont help as well. I bet someone with bean pole legs wont have the issue.

On 6/2/2017 at 5:42 AM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I have two pairs, one I can reverse the pattern on. Going to order the new shorts soon as well. You do have to be careful, take it slow getting in and out of a car. Some other moves as well, such as squatting down. I find its limited activities that cause snaps to come off. I know my thick legs dont help as well. I bet someone with bean pole legs wont have the issue.

<---Bean pole legs.. well.. skinny at least. Am wearing Tykables jeans and no, no problems with the snaps. So I'd have to agree.. those with a heavier set, or that the just fit really snug on should really try 1 size up.